tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Buying a Flat in Aroma Apartment

Q: I am planning to buy a flat in Aroma Apartment. I would like to know the specification, builder, plan etc if some of its resident can help me get these details.

Thanking You,
Sunil
wipro Technologies
Replies (2)
i have a one year old falt in manipal udupi intrested call me at 7760242330

Are you a resident of Aroma Apartment, then kindly help me in getting the details.
Sunil,  
19th December 2011

Hi Sunil Post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left