tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Information about the project.

Q: We have booked the flat in October-2010 with promise that flat will be ready in two years. However till date agreement has not been signed on inquiring with you Bandra office no proper rely is being received. A line of communication will be highly appreciated,since Ekta world carries a big name. Regards
Replies (6)
Yeah Ekta group is a very reputed and trustworthy company as one of my friend also bought a flat from the builders. The quality of the work is also good.

From what I heard the expected possession date of the project is 2013.

Yes we too have booked a flat with Ekta Parks and awaiting future communication. If you get any communication let know and so would we do.

The project seems to be a good one and I liked the project also. How is the reputation of the builder? Any updates please let me know about the project?

HOME BUYERS BEWARE!

EYEWITNESS!

I WAS EYEWITNESS WHEN NRI FLAT AT SENTOSA, EKTA PARKSVILLE, VIRAR WEST D-603, AND D-604 FLAT WAS SOLD TO MORE THAN BUYER.

FURTHER GOONS ARE USED AND FUN IS MADE OF LAW, CONSUMERISM, AND MAHARASHTRA GOVERNMENT.

BUYERS BEWARE BEFORE YOU BUY FLAT AT EKTA PARKSVILLE, VIRAR WEST.

PLEASE SHARE AND FORWARD THIS ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES PLANNING TO BUY FLAT VIRAR OR OF EKTA PROPERTIES.

HOME BUYERS BEWARE!

EYEWITNESS!

I WAS EYEWITNESS WHEN NRI FLAT AT SENTOSA, EKTA PARKSVILLE, VIRAR WEST D-603, AND D-604 FLAT WAS SOLD TO MORE THAN ONE BUYER.

FURTHER GOONS ARE USED AND FUN IS MADE OF LAW, CONSUMERISM, AND MAHARASHTRA GOVERNMENT.

BUYERS BEWARE BEFORE YOU BUY FLAT AT EKTA PARKSVILLE, VIRAR WEST.

PLEASE SHARE AND FORWARD THIS ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES PLANNING TO BUY FLAT VIRAR OR OF EKTA PROPERTIES.

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left