tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Delay in project.

Q: I have booked on 26-1-2009, only 59 % work is completed for B wing. Why there is delay in project, since started from january 2009 and no work is in progress. initially assured possession in Nov.2011, then March 2013 and I don'tthink that it will finish during 2013.

Replies (20)
Hey Sunil,
Recently I talked with the builder and he said that the project will get completed by 2014. What did the builder said to you about the possession do let me know?

group meeting is organized with Ackruti Management (Mr. Mayur Shah and Others) at Ackruti greenwoods site office (Thane) for discuss delay in work.
Meeting Time: - 6 pm on coming Monday i.e.23rd January, 2012

Please attend the meeting and convey your difficulties to the management

Is there any meeting planned. I have booked flat in F wing where only Plinth is done

Rental Housing Project stuck since sept

"Rental Housing Project stuck since sept 2011" - for approval from SEAC. This is applicable for those project who not got permission from SEAC(mainly new project). But ackruti got clearance from SEAC before that date. it is also confirm by ackruti management that their is no issue of SEAC or environment Clearance from govt.

does that mean ackruti will give possession on time? we have booked flat in ackruti greenwoods.. its 3 years since we booked. but still no clue when possession will be.. this was not expected from reputed builder like ackruti

hello mr. sunil yesterday a meeting was held at the Hubtown(Ackruti) Solarise in Andheri between us and the directors of th Hubtown in meeting they have Said that the possession dates have been extended from March 13 to September 2013 of B&C wing they also said that internal works Will begin in 20 days. My parents lso own a flat in B Wing 1603. if you want any further details contact at this email:-akshaydahake93@gmail.com

It is getting delayed delayed and delayed. Till the time all the flat owners are fragmented the Builder will enjoy the benefit. Let us get together - not 30/50 minimum about 500-600 people and then talk to builder for one full day. If required let us take a call whether any legal opinoin can be explored.

Recently i recd letter from builder, they will agree complete the porject from Sept. 2013
28th May 2012

We need a date and a decision on the project. We just cant hang in there!!

Dear Navneet, Lets team up.
J,  Mumbai
1st June 2012

It is just not acceptable. Let's ask for meeting with builder.

come together, we have to use arm power rather talking
3rd September 2012

Pl mention contact details for customers of greenwoods to interact with each other.

Surprisingly approval for 4 wings i.e further cc in Greenwoods is dated 5th July 2012, still we are awaiting start of construction at site. Is management serious in resolving the execution and completion of project.

WE MUST MEET ON COMING SUNDAY 2.9.2012 AT 11 AM THANE SITE OFFICE TO DISCUSS THE DELAY ISSUE IN DETAIL. PL COME ALL AND DECIDE FUTURE COURSE OF ACTION.
Vijay Panjwani,  Mumbai
29th August 2012

sure, now we need to use armpower
3rd September 2012

It is really shamfull. I regret my decision to book a flat with Ackruti (so called famous builder). Such builders only fool people because they have powers and all contacts in underworld and politics.

no problem, get his address and w'll see
3rd September 2012

WE MUST MEET ON COMING SUNDAY 2.9.2012 AT 11 AM THANE SITE OFFICE TO DISCUSS THE DELAY ISSUE IN DETAIL. PL COME ALL AND DECIDE FUTURE COURSE OF ACTION.

more than 25 customers have confirmed their proposed attendance, pl come join all of us.
Vijay Panjwani,  Mumbai
29th August 2012

collect tel. numbers from all and post,my number is 2225888069 Mr. pramod
3rd September 2012

Please someone provide me the next meeting info related to this ackruti project, i have alos booked my flat in F Wing.
Sandesh Rane (sandeshrane28@gmail.com) no. 9819623896
Sandesh,  Thane
25th September 2012

without reason builder is playing, we can not accept this. he is ganda from gujrath and this is maharashtra

if he cheat like this in gujrath then mr. modi surely show him bamboo
3rd September 2012

When is the next meeting scheduled with the Ackruti Management. The E wing possesion has been now been delayed too much. New date is Jan 2014!!

I have also booked in D-wing and the builder made false promices many times for completion.Recently we received again a new completion date.This is realy rediculous.Please contact for any communication

Akhileshwar Singh-

We seriously need to team up against the builder
Please drop me a line for the same
I own a flat in D wing level 24
rohanvaidya1983@gmail.com
Rohan Vaidya, Apartment Resident 
5th September 2013

Hi GE this is a serious case of breach of trust by builder but before that we all must take into consideration what problems face by our esteemed builder and will give him one chance. then will take appropriate action against builder.

I can see so many ppl here .. Please join a yahoo group called "hubtown-greenwoods-buyers". This group has 138 members as of now and I can see some people from this group also like Mr. Panjwani, one of the most active member of this. Please join hands ..

People any updates on the construction. My father had gone to see the progress he was told that the contract was replaced with new contractor who would start the work from 1st sept. But somehow I heard that court has ordered a stay on the contruction. Please help feedback if you have any news related to this

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left