tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Property Inquiry area Info

Q: 9th floor, Flat 9H, City High. Who is the Owner of the above mentioned flat?
Replies (4)
Hi Nisha, you can go and have a chat with the owner association they will provide you with all the details. Are you planning to rent or buy the apartment?

Yes I'm planning to rent or buy the apartment. Please send me the details. Tower 2, 9th floor, Flat 9H or similar one.

You can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Hi Miss bose i have one flat in sale in city high.for frtails call me at 9831878737.
Preety

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left