tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

I would like to join owners forum.

Q: Hello, if any one purchased a flat in Kethana Blossom residential project near Belandur, Bangaluru, please let me know I would like to join owners forum so we can discuss issue we may face. Thanks in advance.

thanks
Babu
Replies (8)
Hello Babu, If you are a resident owner, you can join the owners group and get in touch the other owners of the project and can discuss anything about Kethana Blossom. To join the group click here.

Yes, Babu, I have bought 3BHK flat in in Kethana Blossom. You can reach me at dipakmittal@gmail.com

there is no owners forum available. anyone aware about how to join the same?

has any one bought a flat at this property...i like the place and the rate the builder is quoting...but not sure about the builder reputation or track record with previous project completion. The Website is not so up to the mark with no info or actual photos of the completed project...The location is GREAT so need some advice here...Assetz ard is good too but the build keep changing his rate every time i have called so i dropped the idea to go with it..but agn is a gd loc

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kethanablossomE

I have recently booked a 3 BHK flat over there....

Hi Rohitji, heard from builder that you have left the apartment @ Kethana. Was there any specific issue. Just wanted to know as I have also booked one there. Can you pl mail me. . Thanks

When is the Next Owners Meet??I would like to be part of it..

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left