Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

BM Builders Review - Kindly Suggest

Q: Hi,

I am planning to buy a flat in BM House project at Varthur Road developed by BM builders, Bangalore. This builder is making many projects now but i guess there are some rumours also. Do any of you know actually how this builder is and how is the construction quality of the flats ? Kindly reply and help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Replies (12)
Bm developers are third class people. It is run by unprofessional unethical management like madhu, vinodh ,rajdeep etc...fraud persons.if you want please visit bm homes in thubarhalli, the constrution walls of the building have fallen off during rains.such is the cheap quality work done by them supervised by low level cheap class labourer by name madhu.

My dear Friends /brother and sister .My sincere advise, please do not fall in to trap with these builders, even if you spend 5 to 10 lacs more go with reputed builder, below are the points how to trap and cheat innocent common people like us 1.Initally when they start marketing they say every thing is approved by BBMP and show the approval letter everything, but when they start constructing they will deviate to maximum extent and they will not even inform us .They will not leave the correct set backs as per the approval by BBMP.They will just say that they are constructing only one floor which is not is plan .

2.Just before the basic amenities(water, power, lift) are completed they will force to register the property. If you have taken loan

of our reviewers recommend us then for registration bank would release the entire amount to builder .Once you have paid entire amount then you are under their control and you need to follow up like a hell with these guys to

Hi, I am planning to buy a pent house in BM homes,Thubrahalli(old airport -varthur main road)....can i get some reviews about this developers.....and basically cuold I know in detail what type of crowd resides here...like only south Indians or mix like north Indians too...pls let me know aasap...thanks...archi.nayak@gmail.com

Please ,

dont ever dream to purchase a property from BM devlopers in life if you want o live your rest of life happily and safely..

they attract with their marketing and with very good brouchers...

you need to invest all your time and effort in getting your flat ready at last.

quality of construction will be soooooooooooo poorrrrrrr.

100 % deviations they do... they collect all your money before the flat and eminites completions and at last you will be soup tracking them..

i had a bitter experience in booking a flat at BM marvel and i am regretting my self for the mistake committed.

They dont even give you proper parking slot which they promise and all they say at least is we can give a small car park ...

they say 3 bore well.. and you end you seeing only 2 at last....

no proper katha's

they way they treat customers is horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..as if you need to just take what they offerr...

Pls share your contact details. I would like to understand what went wrong
16th October 2013

We have also booked a flat at BM Marvel after complete legal verification. A hot property in heart of Whitefield, I'm sure there are many VictorianViews who will declare their claim on that. But the truth is that BM is a very honest developer. It may not come with the frills and fancies of the Sobhas and Brigades but it gives full value for your investment. Losing out on this one might be a big loss!

Please ,

dont ever dream to purchase a property from BM devlopers in life if you want o live your rest of life happily and safely..

they attract with their marketing and with very good brouchers...

you need to invest all your time and effort in getting your flat ready at last.

quality of construction will be soooooooooooo poorrrrrrr.

100 % deviations they do... they collect all your money before the flat and eminites completions and at last you will be soup tracking them..

i had a bitter experience in booking a flat at BM marvel and i am regretting my self for the mistake committed.

They dont even give you proper parking slot which they promise and all they say at least is we can give a small car park ...

they say 3 bore well.. and you end you seeing only 2 at last....

no proper katha’s

they way they treat customers is horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..as if you need to just take what they offerr...
19th September 2013

BM developer is honset,but not trust worthy ,they are polished cheaters .Initally when they start marketing they say every thing is approved by BBMP and show the approval letter everything, but when they start constructing they will deviate to maximum extent and they will not even inform us .They will not leave the correct set backs as per the approval by BBMP.They will just say that they are constructing only one floor which is not is plan .
there will not be nay occupancy certificate (OC) and completion certificate (CC) provided by BBMP as they have deviated to maximum extent and ALSO WE WILL NOT A-KATHA, if you call them and request them to help in get A-KATHA builders will never help and you are left in between .Legally it is illegal to stay in apartment where there no OC and CC.

Even after paying all our hard earned money we need to stay in illegal property. Hence my sincere request is please do not fall in to such traps .
bkatha,  Bangalore
11th September 2014

hi to all ....this is asset buildres in koramangala bangalore we are providing Budget Apartments and 2/3 bhk apartments in bangalore ,Flats, villas , affordable housing locating best place............

Can you please advice how will be the quality of BM Homes ? Does it worth taking this or to spend some more and go for other developers like Sonestaa or ARK in the same range ?

Thanks All. But I have read some rumours about the builder in some other websites.

As far as I know BM Marvels, BM Homes, BM Lotus, BM Green Woods, BM Paradise and BM Reveira are the ongoing projects of BM Builders.

Can you please advice how will be the quality of BM Homes ? Does it worth taking this or to spend some more and go for other developers like Sonestaa or ARK in the same range ?
Ramesh,  Bangalore
13th June 2012

Planning to book a 2bhk at BM Homes,Thubarahalli , It will be great for some quick feedback about the developer and quality of construction.
Kukun, Apartment Resident, Bangalore
16th October 2012

Can anyone tell me which are the ongoing project of BM Builders?

I have not heard any rumours about the builder. Can you tell us what are the rumours you have heard about BM builders.

Ramesh,  Bangalore
13th June 2012

Hi Ramesh, B M Developer / B M Infra Builder are encroaching the plot and making Illegal construction. Please BEWARE. Complaint regarding illegal activities viz construction, falsification of documents, creating evidence and destructions of public records etc....
5th March 2013

As far as I know they are one of the successful developers in Bangalore. They have successfully completed variety of projects like construction of residential houses, multi-storied buildings,,apartments, commercial complexes etc.

Ramesh,  Bangalore
13th June 2012

I have booked a flat at BM homes , Is there any owners group I can join so that we can discuss more and get more clarity regarding the Builder .
Kukun, Apartment Resident, Bangalore
19th October 2012

B M Developer / BM Infra Builder are encroaching the plot and making Illegal construction. Please BEWARE. Complaint regarding illegal activities viz construction, falsification of documents, creating evidence and destructions of public records etc....
5th March 2013

We have also booked a flat at BM Marvel after complete legal verification. A hot property in heart of Whitefield, I'm sure there are many VictorianViews who will declare their claim on that. But the truth is that BM is a very honest developer. It may not come with the frills and fancies of the Sobhas and Brigades but it gives full value for your investment. Losing out on this one might be a big loss!
EDS,  Bangalore
15th April 2013

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!