Coffee Estates at Belagod

Replies (9)
It is located at Sakleshpur. Sakleshpur is located on the Mangalore, Bangalore national highway (NH 75). It is 5km from the national highway and on the state highway. Sakleshpur is 220km from Bangalore Airport and 120 km from Mangalore Airport

How long does it take to reach Vibez Estates in Sakleshpur from the National Highway?

Construction of the Farm house starts in March 2013 and gets completed by August 2013

When is the Farm house expected to be completed?

Yes, being a registered agreement holder of the property you can sell your plot at any time in future. Vibez club would surely help you in this regard

If I am buying a property in this project. Is it possible for me to sell my land in future?

The price of the plots ranges from Rs 11 lakhs to Rs 19 lakhs. Prices are not negotiable and no loan facility is avaliable

What about loan facilities and what is the price they are quoted? Is it neotiable?

Yes, Coffee estates are been considered as a plantation land where even a non-farmer can own the property Under the Section of 79 (a) & (b) and Sec 104 land reforms act. Under the Section of 79 (a) & (b).

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!