tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Nest IPPO Review

Replies (3)
Hello Anandraj : The price for 2bhk will be around Rs 29.90Lacs. As far as I know the project is good, I liked the location. When are you planning to buy ?

@Vivek : When is the expected completion date ?? Which all banks have approvals for home loans in this project ?
17th December 2013

@Aneek : The expected comletion date will be by march 2015. Banks such as Axis bank, HDFC, ICICI, LIC, SBI have approvals for home loans in this project.
17th December 2013

Hello you can follow this link for your requirements NEST IPPO

OR

Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Is there any good reputed colleges near by ?? Can you please some information on it ?
17th December 2013

@Aneek : Good and reputed colleges are like Some of the reputed educational institutes within the radius of 6 km are Jeppiaar International School and Sacred Heart School. Colleges such Jeppiaar Engineering College, Sathyabama University, St. Marys School of Management Studies, Jeppiaar SRR Engineering College, St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering.
17th December 2013

I was planning to buy a property in Sholinganallur. Please let me know if it is a good idea to buy a property for end use ?

According to me it would be very good idea if you are planning to buy property in Sholinganallur. As far as I know you can get good returns as it is an ideal location for families to settle down and it offers great connectivity to all parts of Chennai. Residential apartments are quiet famous here, It is good for both long term investments as well as enduse purpose. Within 3 to 4 years you can expect good appreciation.
17th December 2013

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left