Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on It Park

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: It Plots Greater Noida West

The Business Capital

Aadhar infra holdin limited
sector-126,Noida Expressway

Q: Aadhar group is one of the most popular real-estate name in Delhi NCR . We offer residential and commercial property ,office space ,villas in Noida

Latest Answer: Hi, you guys are also having plots??? kindly let me know which are the sizes of plots you guys are coming up with???

Q: Is it true that Pune is going to get an IT Park?
Latest Answer: Yes, the Pune Municipal Corporation has given a hint of an IT Park in the city which has shown a light of hope to Pune residents.

Q: It came to my notice that there will be IT park in Shimoga. Can anyone brief me about it?
Latest Answer: Hi, I am staying in Shimoga and it is a very good news for us that Shimoga will have a IT park. It park is being built at a cost of 15 crore and it will have professional educational institutes.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!