Real Estate Forum on Residential Land

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi, I want to buy a free hold land. Is it possible to convert an agricultural land into a residential land? What is the process?
Latest Answer: Dear Sir , I want to buy around 7000 sqft agriculture land at Ballia district in uttar pradesh. This land is around 200 meters distance from state highway and on the highway some building are alresdy there. I want to make a building which will contain ground floor for business purpose and first floor for residencial purpose in future . Kindly guide me in details what actions shoud I do please ? With Best Regards, Md. Faisal Hussain. Uttar Pradesh

Q: I need to buy residential plot at Deva road. Please suggest me a reliable and trust-worthy builder there. I need a plot about low budget plot thats why i am looking around deva road. what all do i need to verify before buying LAND. Suggest me the right builder there because there projects are not any bank approved, No loaning available for small builders. please suggest.
Latest Answer: Hi Sumit, If you are planning to buy a residential plot at Deva road, check classifieds and online listings for properties in Lucknow. Once you find a plot that match your requirement, you can ask for copies of land document and get them verified by a legal expert. You should be worried about reliable and trust-worthy builder only if you are buying a flat or house from individual or builder. For buying a plot of land, you just need to verify property documents, ensure there is no legal disputes and liability on property, this can be done by help of good legal expert in your city. Thankyou

Q: Phase II is of 142 plots....
Latest Answer: Does any one have 1500 SQFT block in duo city phase 1 or 2? I am really keen to buy.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!