Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Property In India

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hai, is it a right time to hunt for rental properties in Bangalore city?
Latest Answer: I am searching for rented house and I feel it is very difficult to find a rental property particularly during the months of March and April.

Q: What is the property launch growth rate in Pune city?
Latest Answer: According to sources, it is found that 50,000 approx new properties have come up in Pimpri Chinchwad city in the past three years. The property growth rate is growing rapidly year by year.

Q: Hey does anybody know who took over HDIL's Mumbai plot? For what price it was sold?
Latest Answer: Hey Anoop,
If you want to know more about the HDIL's Mumbai plot, you can check out this link http://www.commonfloor.com/stories/adani-enterprises-purchased-hdil-land-14875

Q: I recently read a news about a fire catch up in Pune? I hope there are not much of damages caused to the properties!!
Latest Answer: A fire break out in Pune destroyed 9 godowns and 14 huts.

Q: Hello! I am planning to buy a property in Kannur, can any one guide me the present real estate scenario in Kannur?
Latest Answer: I definitely agree with Rohit. New apartment projects come up everyday and depending on the profile of the locality, amenities, and of course the luxuries offered the price ranges anything from Rs 35 lakh to Rs 90 lakh per unit.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!