Real Estate Forum on 3 Bhk Apartments

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Is this sector a market place or residential location? Is there any connectivity issue here?
Latest Answer: HI ALL, Thanks you so much for giving me all information I need about sector and project. Still I have one more doubt about this location. I want to know how is the price trend of this sector? Is it increasing?

Q: Ashiana Group Noida is launching super luxury residential venture in the perfect location of Noida. This Ashiana Homes in Sector 79 Noida is having 6 luxury towers that have 500 lavish apartments that offer 3/4 bhk to provide magnificent life style to their dwellers.
Latest Answer: Hi, I want to know what are the amenities i can get on booking of 3 BHK apartment?

Q: We are planning to buy 3BHK luxury apartment (new construction) which comes with interior designing in secunderabad and any of the cities like himayatnagar, Attapur, Mehdipatnam, Ashok Nagar, DD colony etc. Not too far from the city limit. Any suggestions? Our budget is up to 80 lakhs minus expenditure for interior design.
Latest Answer: but we are looking only for new construction, not resale

Q: Tonk Road is a very prime and decent locality with good environment. School, bank, ATM and hospital are available nearby the locality. Transport facility is also good in this locality.
Latest Answer: Thnx for your reply, I have property on NH-12, Tonk Road, Near Chokhi Dhani if any one interested in buying villas, plots, flats can contact me 9810081084

Q: I'm looking for a 3BHK flat in DSR rainbow heights. My budget is 70 lakhs all inclusive. Prospective sellers can call me

I'm also interested in 2 BHK's

Thx

Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am looking to buy a 3 bhk in Purva mid town?
Want to know the market rates? need approx 1600-1700 sq feet.
Pls advise

Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: interested to buy 3 bhk (not top floor)pref from owner direct.Available??
Latest Answer: Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: interested in buying 3 bhk directly from owner of 1800 sqft pl reply
Latest Answer: Dear Sir I’m from Jupiter Infra, We are having 2BHK & 3BHK apartments in Yelahanka Near to NH-7. With an area of 1350sqft to 1800sqft with basic price of Rs 2,750.

Q: interested to buy 3 bhk from owner ,1800 sqft carpet area,otherthan southfacing,loer floor.pl reply
Latest Answer: You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!