Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Parking Space

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi, Is the parking functional??? How much problem will it solve regarding the crunch in parking space?

Latest Answer: An automated parking system (APS) is a mechanical system designed to minimize the area required for parking cars. Besides land area, it also saves time spent in searching for empty parking slots and then in searching for the parked- car. It uses a mechanical system to move cars to and from parking spaces, by means of which the vehicles will be placed in the vacant slot automatically.An automated parking system (APS) is a mechanical system designed to minimize the area required for parking cars. Besides land area, it also saves time spent in searching for empty parking slots and then in searching for the parked- car. It uses a mechanical system to move cars to and from parking spaces, by means of which the vehicles will be placed in the vacant slot automatically.

Q: Hi, anyone has a spare parking slot available that I could use in Sobha Chrysanthemum? I need a slot to park my 2nd car within the premises. It'll be of great help !!! Thank you.

Latest Answer: Hi Clive, are you currently a resident or owner at Sobha Chrysanthemum? If yes, then you can join the owners group and meet other owners/buyers of the project. You can share info and discuss anything related to the project with them. To join click Join Owners Group.

Q: What are the issue faced by residents in Model Town, Delhi?

Latest Answer: The issues that the residents are facing are lack of parking space, stray dog menace, broken roads, potholes and choked drains.

Also see discussions for
Q: Is the government or BBMP doing anything about the less parking space in the Bangalore city?
Latest Answer: As per my knowledge, the BBMP commissioner said that he has already proposed for construction of 13 multi-storied parking spaces at various parts of the city.

Q: Which are the areas in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai facing parking space problems?
Latest Answer: I am sharing a link with you guys, You can click the link Mumbai residents not ready with parking penalty to read more about the parking problem in Mumbai.

Q: Is it true that the builder cannot sell parking space in Mumbai? If so, please let me know who owns the authority over parking lots in the city?

Latest Answer: Yeah the builder do not have the right to sell stilt or open parking as parking lots is a part of common amenities.

Also see discussions for
Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!