Real Estate Forum on Apartments In Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am staying in abroad and planning to settle down here that why want to sell off my property in Bangalore, India. What is the documentation and legalities need to done?
Latest Answer: Hi Akash, I can help you in selling this property. Please feel free to contact on 9900194715 / 9019396600 Also please share your contact details

Q: What are the upcoming prelaunches in Bangalore, i have a budget of 25-35 lakh. Kindly provide me details of pre launch projects.
Latest Answer: Can you tell me your requirements, I can suggest you some builders who launches property with in 50lakhs...

Q: Has anyone heard about this project I am looking for information about this project?
Latest Answer: We are provide German Upvc Windows and Doors,Manufacture in Bangalore. Please any Requirement Contact 9980473395,080-28475052 log on:- www.spikerwindows.com

Q: Hi, How is the project Puruska Silvana, Bangalore? Is it a good investment destination?
Latest Answer: Hi all, Pruksa Silvana is a gated community project off Budigere Road, close to Old Madras Road/NH4. The project in Bangalore is a first in India by Thai builder Pruksa. It offers 3BHK Villas in 1632 sq-ft. the current price quoted by the developer is Rs. 9250/sq-ft.

Q: Hi,
I am trying to find out some info about Pashmina developer's project Pashmina Waterfront.They have launched their first project, Water Front, on Old Madras Road, Bangalore.
Latest Answer: I totally agree with you. No point of buying a property for such a huge amount, if you have to face such problems.

Q: Hi, i am planning to buy a resale property of this project. Is there any current news on it? Please share your thoughts on it
Latest Answer: Hi everybody, SNN Raj Serenity by SNN Builder being the first flagship project he could have delivered it as per agreement and on time with reasonably good quality. After on overwhelming response to the phase 1 (sold out), SNN Builders are all set to launch Phase 2 of SNN Raj Serenity. So, You Still Can own an apartment in this great community which has everything on it..

Q: Gera Developments has come up with Child Centric Homes in Pune but I heard that their are coming up with the same concept in Bangalore. Has anyone heard about it?
Latest Answer: What is the rate per sqft

Q: I am shifting to Bangalore next month and I will be rent an apartment for myself. Please tell me which are the good localities in Bangalore.
Latest Answer: From an investor’s point of view, locations such as Sarjapur Road and Marathahalli have registered good returns in the last two quarters. As per the proponents of the real estate market of Bangalore, the rental market has reported a steady rise in the city, with no volatility in the north or sluggishness on the southern counterparts of the Silicon Valley.

Q: I am new in Bangalore and I want to know which are the most preferred localities in Bangalore?
Latest Answer: Whitefield is a well developed locality with good features and infrastructures. The region gained its popularity because of numerous IT companies and Apartments. Today, it is one of the developed region which is autonomous suburban region. The region is fully developed with Residential Projects, Malls, Hospitals, Hotels and Civic Infrastructures.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!