tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on apartments in bangalore

- Property Discussion Forum & Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Is it a good idea to buy a property in this project? Will I get A Khata for this property?
Latest Answer: As this is only for investment purpose. I need some feedback about the locality also.

Q: I am interested to know the types of apartments the project is offering and the price details.
Latest Answer: Hi Tej, You will get all the information about the project by clicking on this link: Shapoorji Pallonji Parkwest

Q: Why it is so that the price of a flat is more than the average price of a plot in the same residential area?
Latest Answer: The construction quality, space planning, maintenance all play an important role at the time of deciding the value. With time flats grow old for which the returns are also lessen but in case of plots the returns are likely on the higher side. It is always easy for seller to sell a plot than an apartment.

Q: What is the reason that Bangalore emerges as the most preferred place for buying home?
Latest Answer: Bangalore is followed by cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, entire National Capital Region (NCR) and Hyderabad. Mumbai holds a special place in the hearts of the people who are attracted towards the city due to its diverse work force, employment opportunity, cosmopolitan culture and glamour. Kolkata (9 per cent), NCR (8 per cent) and Hyderabad (6 per cent) are the other key real estate investment destinations of 2014.

Q: What are the types of units the project is offering and where exactly is the project located?
Latest Answer: What are the good projects coming up in Whitefield within a budget of Rs 50 lakhs?

Q: Planning to buy a plot in this project. What are the sizes and is there properties available?
Latest Answer: I heard that properties are still available for affordable rate in Jigani. Can I expect appreciation?

Q: Has anyone heard about the project? If yes please share the information with me.
Latest Answer: Hi, You can get all the details about the project by clicking on this link: Legacy Cataleya You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Is the project launched? If yes when and what is the expected possession date of the project. Is this the first project by JR Housing?
Latest Answer: Chandrapur Anekal Road from Chandrapura circle till Anekal is about 14 kms long which is being widened. Chandrapura Anekal belt is fast developing and is well planned, it is well connected to Silk Board and Koramangala. PES Engineering College and Oxford Institution is also less than 15 kms from CA Belt. So I feel the idea of investing in CA Belt is not a bad option.

Q: What is the status of the project and what are the types of configuration the project is offering?
Latest Answer: So it is indeed true that the project has been delayed by almost 3 years? That's a positive confirmation. Were you informed about this delay by the LGCL Luminaire sales person or the NSL Infra (JV partner) sales person? This also could mean that there is some truth in the grapevine that the Investments etc are not true? Also that the project money is siphoned off? Are you an owner?

Q: Anyone heard about this project? I am looking for some information about this project.
Latest Answer: Whitefield has seen an upward trend in realty market due to a high number of IT/ ITeS companies in the neighbourhood and also the credit befalls good connectivity. The Whitefield belt witnessed a spurt of real estate activity during the period 2003-2007. Whitefield has good existing social infrastructure like schools, hospitals and even malls

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left