Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Begur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Begur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Anyone purchased house in Sriven Skypark?

Latest Answer: Rs.3000 per sqft inclusive of registration?

Q: Buying property
Latest Answer: Dear Mam I’m from Jupiter Infra, We are having 2BHK & 3BHK apartments in Yelahanka Near to NH-7. With an area of 1350sqft to 1800sqft with basic price of Rs 2,750.

Q: I have bought an Apartment in Aratt Felicita. Planning to sell it. If interested please mail me at santosh.aratt@gmail.com
Latest Answer: You can list your property for sale to find right buyer

Q: I am looking forward to purchase a 3BHK Flat at Aratt Felicita ...Please contact me if anybody is planning for resale ,with flat details ....surendraadapa@gmail.com
Latest Answer: Hi Surendra, My apartment D004 in A block is for sale. call me on 9845071691 or share your number. Baby Scaria

Q: Hi Guys, I am planning to buy a 3BHK flat from SNN Raj Serenity phase II., can any one, who bought earlier can disclose the best price that i can ask for, else if any one interested please let me know, i would like to go as a group, and fetch out if any discount on group purchase.
Latest Answer: Yes you can contact me on 9901055002

Q: If anyone is interested in selling the same please reply
Latest Answer: Hi Mr. Oberoi, there are many flats available for sale presently in this project. Here is a list- Flats for sale

Q: Please send me the brochure
Latest Answer: Project will be completed in 2013 only...

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!