Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Begur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Begur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Anyone purchased house in Sriven Skypark?

Latest Answer: Rs.3000 per sqft inclusive of registration?

Q: Buying property
Latest Answer: Dear Mam I’m from Jupiter Infra, We are having 2BHK & 3BHK apartments in Yelahanka Near to NH-7. With an area of 1350sqft to 1800sqft with basic price of Rs 2,750.

Q: I have bought an Apartment in Aratt Felicita. Planning to sell it. If interested please mail me at santosh.aratt@gmail.com
Latest Answer: You can list your property for sale to find right buyer

Q: I am looking forward to purchase a 3BHK Flat at Aratt Felicita ...Please contact me if anybody is planning for resale ,with flat details ....surendraadapa@gmail.com
Latest Answer: Hi Surendra, My apartment D004 in A block is for sale. call me on 9845071691 or share your number. Baby Scaria

Q: Hi Guys, I am planning to buy a 3BHK flat from SNN Raj Serenity phase II., can any one, who bought earlier can disclose the best price that i can ask for, else if any one interested please let me know, i would like to go as a group, and fetch out if any discount on group purchase.
Latest Answer: Yes you can contact me on 9901055002

Q: If anyone is interested in selling the same please reply
Latest Answer: Hi Mr. Oberoi, there are many flats available for sale presently in this project. Here is a list- Flats for sale

Q: Please send me the brochure
Latest Answer: Project will be completed in 2013 only...

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!