Real Estate Forum in Cambridge Layout, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Cambridge Layout, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of

Latest Answer: Hi Yasmin, You can login to your account and edit the advertisement but however if you are facing any difficulty in editing you can drop a mail at support@commonfloor.com

Latest Answer: Yeah the project is near Adarsh Crystal. Adarsh Crystal is around 170 meters from Adarsh Yelavarthy Centre.

Q: We are looking out to rent a 2 bhk apartment is any unit available in your complex.
Latest Answer: Hi Sarah, have you rented any apartment or still looking to rent one? Are you interested only in properties in Cambridge Layout?

Q: Dear Resident,I would like to know what was the launch price and current price for the 3BHK apartments @ Bliss Blossom. Request contact me directly on my mobile.Thanks in advance. Also would like to know more about the Builder and their construction quality and whereabouts.
Is the property having a Schedule "A" Khata and which banks approve for a Loan amount ?

Thanks a lot.
Latest Answer: Hello Ravi, The price of 3bhk flat in Bliss Blossom will be around Rs 1.72 crores.

Q: Hi I am looking for a 2+study or 3BHK flat in Ranka court ASAP for rent. Owners please contact, agent excuse. -Manishi
Latest Answer: If you are interested you can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am interested in a 2 bhk or 3 bhk in Ranka Apartments for my daughter if available at a reasonable price directly from the owners (brokers excuse).
Latest Answer: Hello Anthony, A flat will cost you around Rs 78lakhs. You can post your requirement at Commonfloor, to post the requirement Click Here.

Q: Hi, I am interested in buying a flat in Ranka Court, preferably 2BHK.
Latest Answer: Hello Sarah, if you are interested you can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am looking for a 2bhk flat for rent from direct owner for a senior company executive, with only two persons in the family.
Latest Answer: Right now whatever 2bhk apartments are there for rent are through brokers, so you can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile and add a note saying brokers excused.

Q: wanted a 3 BHK flat in Ranka Court. may contact 9620414989 best price very urgenty.

Q: I wish to purchase a 3 BHK flat in Ranka Court. Owners may contact. Agents excuse. This ad is given by the prospective buyer.

Latest Answer: kindly provide your contact phone numbers. thanks.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!