Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Chandapura, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chandapura, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: What type of villas the project is offering and how many villas will be there? When they are planning to complete the project?
Latest Answer: Chandrapur Anekal Road from Chandrapura circle till Anekal is about 14 kms long which is being widened. Chandrapura Anekal belt is fast developing and is well planned, it is well connected to Silk Board and Koramangala. PES Engineering College and Oxford Institution is also less than 15 kms from CA Belt. So I feel the idea of investing in CA Belt is not a bad option.

Q: I am planning to buy a plot in this project. Please help me with the availability
Latest Answer: I think it is a good option to invest in Chandapura Anekal belt and after few months you can expect appreciation as Phase II of Bangalore Metro has already got Chandapura circle included in the rail network proposed and is expected that Anekal will be included in Phase III.

Q: I am interested in buying one property in Upkar Springfield.
Latest Answer: There are plots available for sale in Upkar Springfield, click here to check the details and listings of Plots for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi all,I seen the JR Garden Retreat plot for buying.Could anyone help on giving suggestions on same.
If there will be good developments on these areas and so on.
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: @ Sreenivasulu, There is a plot available for sale in Novel E City and the rate is around Rs 30 lakhs. JR Meadows is also offering plots of different sizes and the price ranges from Rs 25 lakhs to Rs 30 lakhs. Are you looking for only residential plots or apartments as well? What is the configuration and in what budget you are looking for?

Q: Is the project launched? If yes when and what is the expected possession date of the project. Is this the first project by JR Housing?
Latest Answer: Chandrapur Anekal Road from Chandrapura circle till Anekal is about 14 kms long which is being widened. Chandrapura Anekal belt is fast developing and is well planned, it is well connected to Silk Board and Koramangala. PES Engineering College and Oxford Institution is also less than 15 kms from CA Belt. So I feel the idea of investing in CA Belt is not a bad option.

Q: Hi JR Garden Retreat seems to be very well developed layout and i am looking to buy plot or villa over there . could any one of guide me or advise if it is ok to buy for self use . if not whether it should be invested for better returns ?
Latest Answer: Hi Thanks for your replies.... i will definitely look this as an investment for the long term as metro is expected only in phase - 2 & 3 Regards Ravi Kumar

Q: I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat in this project. Does any one in this forum had bought?
Latest Answer: Basement completed for E block. Stilt is in progress. Construction is looking solid till now. D block booking is going to open soon

Q: hi , dis is shravan from northsouth properties we hav a project near to vakil and its gated community too costs nly 1100/sqft with ready for regestritation with bmrda approval
Latest Answer: Hi Shravan, What is the name of the project and what are the configuration available in this project?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!