tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Chandapura

- Your Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and guide to real estate queries in Chandapura

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: @ Chaitanya, Sri Sri Amrutha Varshini offers plots as well as villas. They are quoting for plot is Rs 1800 per sqft. The price of the villas starts from Rs 60 lakhs on wards. Amrutha Varshini is located in Surya Phase III and it is 20 mins drive from Koramangala. It is around 4 kms from Chandrapura

Latest Answer: @ Sreenivasulu, There is a plot available for sale in Novel E City and the rate is around Rs 30 lakhs. JR Meadows is also offering plots of different sizes and the price ranges from Rs 25 lakhs to Rs 30 lakhs. Are you looking for only residential plots or apartments as well? What is the configuration and in what budget you are looking for?

Q: I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat in this project. Does any one in this forum had bought?
Latest Answer: Currently Block-E booking is open and project looks good. Front part is already given to some superstore (according to sales person). Project is on Chandapura-Anekal main road, Price is negotiable and overall project looks good. Footing is going on for block E. Overall project and individual Flat area is good.

Latest Answer: I REQUEST NOT TO BUY ANY PROPERTY FROM UPKAR IF YOU WANT COME TO UPKAR ROYAL GARDENS NEAR ATTIBELE AND ASK THE RESIDENTS. IF ANY ONE RESIDENTS SAY YES YOU GO AHEAD.

Q: I am looking for a 30 x 40 corner site in this layout. If anyone owns and want to sell, please let me know.
Latest Answer: 30 X 40 East facing site available at Rs 1500 PSFT, 18.50Lacs. Let me know if you are interested. Call 9972022281.

Q: I got registered now , I am not getting Position certificate its been pushed due to lack of Clarence from KPTCL from past year NOV -2012 what to do can we do a petition in Court..?

sj.narayan@gmail.com
Latest Answer: Thanks for the answer :) Bulder is Karnanta Govt .. its from Karnataka Housing board .. The Wood for the door that they have put is already getting rusted even before Gruhopravesha... !!

Latest Answer: You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Please contact me at 9916588111
Latest Answer: Hi Prabhakar, Are you planning to sell your apartment?

Q: Hi I am looking for sites at Upkar Spring field.
Latest Answer: has the approach road to upkar spring fields improved. about 1/2 km of the approach goes through a village.

Q: Upkar Springfields is another fabulous township that has ample space for parks and recreation facilities. With all modern amenities, it’ll be like living in the lap of luxury. What’s more, with the elevated highway and ring road nearby, home will be a short drive away soon, just 10 minutes drive from electronics city.

The project a BMRDA approved residential layout consists of about 1300 sites of various dimensions – 30’x40’, 30’x50’, 40’x60’, and 50’x80’.

Amenities * Round the clock security. * Well planned with wide tar roads. * Electicity and street lighting. * Underground drainage. * Exclusive overhead tank and borewells for water supply. * Open spaces for civic amenities. * Landscaped gardens. * Children park. * All round fencing. * Avenue Trees. * Club House and Swimming Pool.

We want to sell a east facing plot 30*40, close the Children play area.. serious buyers revert back (Rajaneesh)
Latest Answer: Currently there are about 20 families living and many houses are getting constructed...I my self have a plot and planning to construct soon

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left