Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Chandapura, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chandapura, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: sites of this project was sold to few people as pre launch offer for 1100rs/-per sq.ft last year and later withdrawn by its promoters stating that this site is under litigation and does not have khata not tax paid details.

Cheaters Gundu ramaiah and BRV developers owner Ramesh is involved in this fraud together with Marketing manager Rajesh khanna, who is absconding

Q: I am owner of flat no 506, 4Th block. If anyone is interested to rent, call me

Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or List your Property for Rentat Commonfloor to get prospective tenant details

Q: Planning to purchase a flat in Vakil Whispering woods phase 4. Anybody interested to join??

Any idea about letting out the property for rent?Can we expect good rent ?? Please reply
Latest Answer: Hey Naresh, Are you planning for group buying??? I feel you can expect good rental in this locality.

Q: Is there any Owners group for Vakil Whispering Woods Phase 2? Would like to know who all plan to move in near future.

Latest Answer: Hi Praveen.. I feel you should negotiate more.. It will come down to 2300-23500 / sq. ft

Q: Hi, I enquired about this project couple of weeks ago, and came across someone who told me that this project is being in money laundering scam??
Latest Answer: Hi Harsha, Thanks for your response. I did enquire about them. The builder company has more other projects running around Bangalore, What I heard is that there has been some problem with the contract agreement to develop property between the owner, agent and builder. So I am just trying to get good idea about it. I have already booked flat in that project. Is there any way to find out more information about it? or may be find out contact details of other buyers?

Q: I have a site at upkar spring fields, chandapura,
Please let me know where i can pay the property tax for the site
Latest Answer: Hello!! You can click on the link given to get all the details about Pay your Bangalore Property Tax online

Q: Can somebody tell me about the surya residency in chandapura ? Is it worth of purchasing the plot here ? they're saying 150ft proposed road is going to come ? is it trust worthy to go with ?
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I have booked flat in S&G Luxuria. It is beside Surya Nagar Phase -1, How this project is for investment or Living.
Latest Answer: The builder is Shweta & Gita Constructions India Pvt. Ltd. popularly know as S&G Constructions. http://www.sandgconstructions.com/overview.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_7fNoxSNlM

Q: What type of villas the project is offering and how many villas will be there? When they are planning to complete the project?
Latest Answer: Chandrapur Anekal Road from Chandrapura circle till Anekal is about 14 kms long which is being widened. Chandrapura Anekal belt is fast developing and is well planned, it is well connected to Silk Board and Koramangala. PES Engineering College and Oxford Institution is also less than 15 kms from CA Belt. So I feel the idea of investing in CA Belt is not a bad option.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!