Real Estate Forum in Nanganallur, Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Nanganallur, Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: What is the minimum no. of flats required to form an association? Is Association mandatory?

Latest Answer: A minimum of seven members are required to form an association. Out of these 7 members, you need to appoint office bearers and others to ensure that the Association is managed properly. There is a well researched article written on apartment association in Chennai, I am sharing the link with you, if you are interested you can check the link How To Form An Apartment Owners Association in Chennai?

Latest Answer: Hey Nanganallur is a most preferred residential place middle and upper middle class people. Temples, schools, hospitals, shopping places and every facility required is at walk able distance.

Q: Hey I am interested in this project. Can you tell me which all units are available ? Also let me know the price range ?
Latest Answer: Hello, you can follow this link for your requirements Navins Sumathi, Chennai OR Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hey how is the locality ?? I am planning to buy a property here. Is the project approved ?
Latest Answer: Hey guys this area is peaceful with very good safety, clean with lot of temples suitable and many religious minded people. It has good roads, good connectivity, good markets, schools, good public transport systems, hospitals.

Q: Hey Is there any units available ? Can you tell me the price range ? Also let me know the how is the locality of the project ?
Latest Answer: Hello, you can follow this link for your requirements Acchyuthans Matsyam Manor, Chennai OR Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hey can you tell me which all units are available ? Please let me know the price and size quoted as well.
Latest Answer: Can you tell me about the connectivity of the locality ?? Is there schools or colleges near by ?

Q: What is the sot per sq. ft?How many palar water connections do you provide and how many borewells are there?
Latest Answer: Hi hari...As per my knowledge the builder will provide separate tank for each apartment. exact details of water connections and borewell can be obtained from the builder

Q: Can I know the flats availability, rates & other details
Latest Answer: Hello Mahalakshmi, Can be more elaborate about your question? Which project are you looking for?

Q: I would like to know any apartment for rent and the location. I am looking for 3 BHK apartment

Latest Answer: Hey Bhuvaneshwari, if you are interested you can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am planning to buy a property in Ashok Srivatsa in chennai. Can anyone tell me what are the rates pf per sqft?
Latest Answer: Hello Srivatsan, you can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!