Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in West Mambalam, Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in West Mambalam, Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of

Latest Answer: If you are planning to sell off your land you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or List your property for sale at List property for sale to find right buyer

Q: I want to know more about the project. want to purchase a flat titak area, floor, price, other amenities
Latest Answer: You can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Do you have any flats available in W. Mambalam? If so, could you tel me the price and sq.feet?
Latest Answer: Hello, you can follow this link for your requirements. This project is under your budgte. Casa Grande Solitaire, Chennai OR Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: a two bedroom flat of 970sq.ft with two toilets (preferably western style)
in wesst mambalam with abundant water supply and fresh air,nearer to restaurants,market,hospital etc
at reasonable price for immediate occupation

Q: i am interested in buying a fat 700sq ftpl send me detailes about the property.
Latest Answer: detailes about the property available

Q: sir,
i am interested in buying a flat.. 700 sqft.
kindly advice the available status immly.

Q: Nirmal interested bo buy a 2 or 3 BHK apartment at arya manor let me know the details. I am working in muscat pls contact through email

Q: I want to buy new flat in west mambalam
Latest Answer: flat available for sale. interested call me @ 9840184567

Q: Want to get new flat in west mambalam

Q: we to buy a flat in west mambalam constructions, let me know about the detils and availability

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!