Real Estate Forum in Bhiwandi, Mumbai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bhiwandi, Mumbai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Construction work has started or sill in pre-launch phase.....
Latest Answer: Well Anuj, Developed infrastructure and transportation facilities are boosting the rates of properties in Bhiwandi. At the same time, basic amenities like water and electricity supply have improved a lot in the city influencing the market of Bhiwandi Properties. Apart from that, it has several reputed educational institutes, healthcare centres, etc. making it an ideal place to own a property.

Q: Hi, what is the ongoing price of this project?? is there any discounts that is happening???
Latest Answer: Hi, For more information about this project you can click on Shri Aadinath Royal Flora, Bhiwandi OR Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: how is this project mahavir galaxy and how is the builder never heard of him?? and is this project worth investing in near future ?? kindly advice
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Your map location does not shows how much kilometer distance from Thane, Kalyan or Bhivandi bypass junction. Please give reply.
Latest Answer: Hi Dhiraj, normally map shows only location.. the project is at approximately 14 km from Thane and 30 km from Kalyan..

Q: can u please provide me the information about 1bhk and 2 bhk flats.

Also see discussions for
Q: Saw Hoarding abt this , developed interest , kindly furnish details.
Latest Answer: Kindly send me the details abt the eco city

Also see discussions for
Q: WHAT IS PREMIUM RATE

Also see discussions for
Q: 2 bhk

Also see discussions for
Q: Interested in buying house at Eco city. Need to communicate further

Also see discussions for
Q: hello sir,
i m a architecture student, staying in bhiwandi. i want your project details for my thesis purpose only strickly, i have chossen cluster development as ma thesis topic, for which i supposed to do a case study of any or ongoing project in locality

Also see discussions for
Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!