tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Bhiwandi

- Your Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and guide to real estate queries in Bhiwandi

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: how is this project mahavir galaxy and how is the builder never heard of him?? and is this project worth investing in near future ?? kindly advice
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Your map location does not shows how much kilometer distance from Thane, Kalyan or Bhivandi bypass junction. Please give reply.
Latest Answer: Hi Dhiraj, normally map shows only location.. the project is at approximately 14 km from Thane and 30 km from Kalyan..

Q: can u please provide me the information about 1bhk and 2 bhk flats.

Also see discussions for
Q: Saw Hoarding abt this , developed interest , kindly furnish details.
Latest Answer: Kindly send me the details abt the eco city

Also see discussions for
Q: WHAT IS PREMIUM RATE

Also see discussions for
Q: 2 bhk

Also see discussions for
Q: Interested in buying house at Eco city. Need to communicate further

Also see discussions for
Q: hello sir,
i m a architecture student, staying in bhiwandi. i want your project details for my thesis purpose only strickly, i have chossen cluster development as ma thesis topic, for which i supposed to do a case study of any or ongoing project in locality

Also see discussions for
Q: hello sir,
i m a architecture student, staying in bhiwandi. i want your project details for my thesis purpose only strickly, i have chossen cluster development as ma thesis topic, for which i supposed to do a case study of any or ongoing project in locality

Also see discussions for
Q: want to know the rate of the eco city

Latest Answer: want to purchase 1bhk flat

Also see discussions for
Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left