Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Bellandur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bellandur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Is the builder trustworthy? is its price worth it?

Any alternative projects I can consider in outer ring road?
Latest Answer: Hi Sreejith, There are good project like LGCL United Tower and Citilights Legacy by reputed builders. You can check those projects. What types of apartment are you looking for and in what price range?

Q: Is Power backup in Elegance Garnet available? If not how frequently do power cuts happen.
Latest Answer: Hi Viswanathan, Are you planning to book an apartment in Elegance Garnet? If yes, you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: Hi K Vivekananda Reddy, There are plots available for sale in Rainbow Residency, you can click on the link to check the details by clicking on this link plots for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am not getting any definitive answer whether Adarsh Palm retreat vilas (phase 1 or Phase 2) have Cauvery water.

Can come body confirm?

Latest Answer: BTW - what do you mean by provision? Do they get water now or not?

Q: We are looking for a fully furnished apartment in Mantri Espana for rent. It will be a compnay lease and our budget is flexible.
Latest Answer: Apartments are available for rent in Mantri Espana, you can get all the details by clicking on the link given apartment for rent OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am planning for a visit this weekend. When was the project launched and when is the project expected to get completed? Also provide me details about the locality
Latest Answer: @Bala, have you booked an apartment in this project? What about the numbers of flats and floor plans?

Q: Interested in buying a 2bhk flat at parimala trinity.
Kindly let us know if there are any availability or a any re-sales.
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: There are 3 bedroom apartments available for sale in Adarsh Palm Retreat, click on the given link to check all the details apartments for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hello, Please advise about the price of the project?
Latest Answer: Hi for more information on this project please visit the link Aditi Tropica, Bangalore OR Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi all,

I am planning to buy a flat in Ushodaya pallavi project, Whitefield. The project looks good.

If any of you got a prior experience with the Ushodaya developer, please share.
Are their developments of good quality?
Do they have good reputation in the industry?
Will there be any legal or financial hassles later?

Is the Belathur village area good? and will there be development expected in future?

Thanks in advance
Latest Answer: @ Kumar - What is your contact number ? I too looked at the property wanted to discuss ..thnx

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!