tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Bellandur

- Your Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and guide to real estate queries in Bellandur

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I had posted add on 24th MArch about renting my Mahaveer Pearl-2 property

Latest Answer: Hello Rituraj, You can drop a mail at support@commonfloor.com

Q: Do you know why the progress in Nitesh cape cod has been so slow or rather dismal for the last 6months? It is such a big concern... Does anyone know?

Q: i heard the land around iblur lake is encroached . Is it risky buying an apartment around iblur lake ?

Suncity ,Shobha garmet ,Reliable accacia ?
Latest Answer: Hey Prem, You have heard it right. According to me, I do not think it will be a good choice or it muight be risky in buying an apartment in these projects.

Q: Hi,

I need someone my Rental Agreement in Bangalore and home deliver it. Please can you help me out in this regard.
Latest Answer: Hey Sayan, There are few well written articles about Rental Agreement, you can read those articles by clicking on this links: Rent agreement: Points to remember and Important sections to cover in your rental agreement

Q: Are the residents of this and near by apartments like Mathru Sree Orchid, Rohan etc. facing any health problems due to Polluted Bellandur lake? It smells so bad there and I read that people in the near by areas are suffering from various skin diseases and respiratory system problems.
Latest Answer: I want to know is the area good for use end. What are the pros and cons of this area?

Q: I am looking for a flat in Block D. Owners please contact me
Latest Answer: Hello Mr.Sudesh, Have you got the flat or still looking for one if yes please call back 7760068283.

Q: I have heard a lot about Bellandur. I want to know is the area good for use end. What are the pros and cons of this area?
Latest Answer: In last one year, Bellandur recorded a significant increase in the price of apartment complex and yet the locality manages to remains attractively affordable. This is because real estate developers are offering a plethora of 2 and 3BHK apartments equipped with average to mid-luxury amenities in almost 80 per cent of the projects.

Q: What are the configurations the project is offering? Which are the local authorities who have approved the project?
Latest Answer: How is the locality if I am investing in this area?

Q: please do contact if you have 23 bhk for sale
Budget up to Rs 90L
Prefer buying directly from owner
Latest Answer: Thanks Rajesh, However, I prefer only Sobha or Akme Harmony.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left