Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bellandur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bellandur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Is the builder trustworthy? is its price worth it?

Any alternative projects I can consider in outer ring road?
Latest Answer: Hi Sreejith, There are good project like LGCL United Tower and Citilights Legacy by reputed builders. You can check those projects. What types of apartment are you looking for and in what price range?

Q: Is Power backup in Elegance Garnet available? If not how frequently do power cuts happen.
Latest Answer: Hi Viswanathan, Are you planning to book an apartment in Elegance Garnet? If yes, you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am planning for a visit this weekend. When was the project launched and when is the project expected to get completed? Also provide me details about the locality
Latest Answer: @Bala, have you booked an apartment in this project? What about the numbers of flats and floor plans?

Q: Hello, Please advise about the price of the project?
Latest Answer: Hi for more information on this project please visit the link Aditi Tropica, Bangalore OR Kindly call on the toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Please share your comments
Latest Answer: This is BBMP Approved plan, with deviation close to 14-16%, hence you will not get the Occupancy certificate, Apart from that their is no amenities, this listing is improper

Q: What is the current status of the project ? Heard it's almost sold out..can I get any unit in resale ???
Latest Answer: REVIEW OF BIG SKY SHELTER and dolphin dew This review is for the"BIG SKY SHELTER" and property "Dolphin Dew" in Panathur. These guys are FAKE ..yes read it FAKE and they just want to waste your time , efforts and money. If you want to waste your hard earned money and want to invest your time running behind these ass**** then please go ahead and deal with them. I decided to cancel the deal for the sole reason that i didnt want to waste my time behind these morons , i have better things to do in life. I am still waiting for my cancelled money to be cleared till date(cheque has bounced for me too).

Q: What is the status of the project and what are the configurations?
Latest Answer: Hi, Any clarity on if we have to deduct 1% TDS on only on the payment after 1st June 2013 or on the total Sale value. What is Rohan Builder saying for Rohan Jharoka Phase 2. -- Thanks and Regards Anand

Q: I am planning to buy 2 BHK in sri Krishna parijatha, please give brif about the location, facility , connectivity and price
Latest Answer: Sri Krishna Parijatha is one of the popular residential developments in Bellandur, neighborhood of Bangalore. It is among the completed projects of Sri Krishna Group. The project is known to be approved by BBMP, BDA, BESCOM, BWSSB, KSPCB, BSNL, Electrical Inspectorate, FIRE NOC.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!