tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bellandur, Bangalore

- Property Discussion Forum & Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bellandur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: What are the configurations the project is offering? Which are the local authorities who have approved the project?
Latest Answer: How is the locality if I am investing in this area?

Q: What is the status of the project and what are the configurations?
Latest Answer: Hi, Any clarity on if we have to deduct 1% TDS on only on the payment after 1st June 2013 or on the total Sale value. What is Rohan Builder saying for Rohan Jharoka Phase 2. -- Thanks and Regards Anand

Q: I am planning to buy 2 BHK in sri Krishna parijatha, please give brif about the location, facility , connectivity and price
Latest Answer: Sri Krishna Parijatha is one of the popular residential developments in Bellandur, neighborhood of Bangalore. It is among the completed projects of Sri Krishna Group. The project is known to be approved by BBMP, BDA, BESCOM, BWSSB, KSPCB, BSNL, Electrical Inspectorate, FIRE NOC.

Q: Would like to know:

1) Year of construction

2) Land Khata

3) Flat Khata

4) Number of flats

5) Current cost of this area

Your first hand feedback about the property would be appreciated
Latest Answer: The age of the construction is less then 5 years. The resale value depends on how many bedroom flatt are you looking for.

Q: Hi, Please mention past experience and details of other Kethana Eternal projects.
Can someone help me to tell whether the paperworks are ok and how reputed is the builder? Thanks
Latest Answer: Hi, I have also booked a flat in Accolade. Tomorrow I need to pay 20% of the amount to the builder. Can you please mail me your mobile number so that we can discuss about it. My mail id is eruagarwalster@gmail.com

Q: 1. How is water supply ?
2. How many borewells ?
3. Is the building dependent on water tankers ?
4. Drains get clogged in monsoon ?
5. Does parking area fills with water when it rains heavily ?
6. Common walls ?
7. Total how many flats ?
8. Does opening closing of lift audible in flats ?
Latest Answer: Sir This is the one of the worst apartments I have ever seen, Lot of problems please think twice before any decision

Q: Hello, if any one purchased a flat in Kethana Blossom residential project near Belandur, Bangaluru, please let me know I would like to join owners forum so we can discuss issue we may face. Thanks in advance.

thanks
Babu
Latest Answer: When is the Next Owners Meet??I would like to be part of it..

Q: Please provide me the contact details of the Head/secretary or any post holder of the cooperative society at Kristal Jade.
Latest Answer: What are the pros and cons of buying Asset Placid located 5 kms from Chandapura circle? How safe is the locality? Is the price Rs.1,950/- psqft justified for that area? Please share your thoughts about Asset Placid.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left