Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Miyapur, Hyderabad

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Miyapur, Hyderabad

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Will be investing in Hyderabad real estate soon enough. My uncle suggested me to look in the areas near the bus terminal in Miyapur. Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea and why? Thanks guys!
Latest Answer: I totally agree with these guys. This is one huge infrastructure development project. I mean the HMDA are spending over Rs 100 crore on this. No wonder it is making such a big splash everywhere. About the status of the project, the last thing I heard was that the tender was given to KRR Infrastructure pvt ltd in 2012. Since then I’ve heard that there are some clearance issues which are delaying the construction process. Does anyone have anymore updates about its current status? I myself am interested to know more about this.

Q: Hi, I want to purchase a 2 or a 3 BHK within a budget of 65 lacs. I would prefer investing in gated communities in and around Miyapur. My friend owns an apartment at Aparna Sarovar near Lingampally, and he suggested investing in an Aparna project. Please help me with details of a ready to move in Aparna project in Miyapur.
Latest Answer: Hi, I deal with SMR Viany Fountainhead, Sai Ram Towers and Aparna Hill Park. These projects are nearby Miyapur and you can get flat around 65 lakhs. For more details contact hydproperties12@gmail.com

Latest Answer: My budget is 30L with amenities. I can't bare more than that amount and I'll pay by cash as 2terms. If possible, please let me know.

Q: Please advice on whether it is good to buy HUDA sites in Miyapur at this time. Please let me know the current prices.
Latest Answer: Hello, For prices visit - http://property.sulekha.com/huda-approved-sites-in-miyapur-hyderabad_ads# and http://property.mitula.in/property/huda-plots-hyderabad-miyapur I hope it is useful. Thanks

Q: As per my understanding we have to pay 3.09 % as service tax & 1.25 % vat for pats below 2000 sq feet & 1Cr.

Is there are recent changes/increase in service Tax ?

Latest Answer: Hey Ajay, there are changes in the Service Tax Act that will lead to an increase in the cost of housing. The government has planned to reduce the abatement rates for luxury apartments

Q: I am interested in this project. Their website doesn't hold much info.
Latest Answer: Hi, I am also interested in this project. Any one have taken the flat in this project. I heard they are costing 3L for amenities. So the amenities will also ready by possession?

Latest Answer: WE HAVE LAND OWNER SHARE OF FLATS FOR SALE IN Ushodaya Signature, Deepthisri Nagar, MIYAPUR. FOR DETAILS PLEASE CALL PH:8985119540

Q: Hi, I am planning to book a 3 BHK apartment in SMR Vinay Fountainhead. Can you please share the pros and cons of the project and the current best price per sft?
Latest Answer: Hi, You can get more details, click SMR Vinay Fountainhead for more details.

Q: i am planning to buy flat in ARK towers miyapur.....please let me know about any water problems during non-summer or summer months? any other informatino is also welcome

Latest Answer: Hi All The falts are good no doubt about it. But the maintenance is hopeless. There will be only 6 hours of water supply during summer that too you need to remind the security guy to swicth on water. And they take around 2k as maintenance and there is absolutely no one to solve the problems when somethings come up. Please look for other properties where they just dont let you orphan afetr buying the property.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!