tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Mahadevapura

- Your Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and guide to real estate queries in Mahadevapura

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am looking to buy a flat in Silphita splendour annex. As per the builder, we need to enter 2 agreements i.e. Sale and Construction agreement. The agreements will be made on 20% payment. The agreements will be registered on paying full stamp duty after project is completed (at the time of 95% payment). Is it Right? What are the registration procedure in Karnataka. What is the legal sanctity of documents without registration. Please clarify.
Latest Answer: Hi Sankar, There is a quite good article written on Property Registration Process, you can read the article here Property Registration Process made easier

Q: I am looking for Apartment projects at Mahadevpura/B.Narayanapura and come across Abhinava sunrise. Has anyone got more info on this project
Latest Answer: Are you planning to buy an apartment in this project? You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: What are the upcoming pre lunch offers in and around mahadevpura?
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Built up area is 1500 sqft. Two floors building which individual house with car parking , bore and cmc water. Owner is quoting 80L. Is it worth to buy a home at that price?
Latest Answer: Hi Sagar, Actually I am buying independent two floor house. In this could please tell will there any problems for loan or legally if documents are correct. And advice me what are precautionary measures I have to take care. Thanks in advance. Thanks to Krupa also.

Q: Has anyone booked a flat here. Would anyone be willing to buy a resale flat after 3-4 yrs in this project?
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Is there any flats available still in sunny dew?

Q: Looking for 2bhk. Please tell me details about the project and banks providing loans.
Latest Answer: The area started witnessing rapid growth after the establishment of International Tech park in 1996. Today it has become a hot destination not only for IT professionals but also for people coming from all over the country seeking to engage in the prosperity of the Silicon Valley of India. The area tops the buyers favorite list as it is close to IT hubs. The property price rise in Mahadevapura is because of the recent availability of ready-to-move-in units by two big developers, Prestige Group and Brigade Group.

Q: I would like to know if there is any 4/5 BHK flat for sale in Nagarjuna Maple Heights.
Latest Answer: We have few resale flats available please email your budget to rapidrealtyindia@yahoo.com

Q: Rohan in their website says they would provide a 1KW backup for each apartment in Avriti. However the construction agreement drafted by Renaissance (I am buying an apartment from the land owner's share of Rohan Avriti) states that backup would be just provided only for one light point in each room (no capacity mentioned). Renaissance does not want this statement changed in the agreement (Not sure why). Can any of you who have bought apartment from Rohan clarify the statement used in your construction agreement?

Latest Answer: Pradeep If possible can u share me the details of broker or land owner from whom you are buying the apartment. I am interested to buy one as well.Amit. Rajputknit@gmail.com

Q: Has anyone heard about the project? If yes please provide me some info about the same?
Latest Answer: How is the reputation of the builder?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left