Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Mahadevapura, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Mahadevapura, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Where exactly is the project located and what are the types of configuration the project is offering?
Latest Answer: The project is known to be approved by BBMP and banks like SBI, LIC and HDFC. You can check all the details about the project by clicking on this link : Shilpitha Splendour Annex

Q: I am interested in this project. Is the booking going on for the same? How much is the rate per sqft going on?
Latest Answer: Can you please provide some information about the project Trifecta Starlight?

Q: There is hardly any info available about this project. Has anyone heard about this project?
Latest Answer: You can get all the details about the project by clicking on this link Unique Eastern Breeze OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Am IT prof. with small family, moving to Bangalore. Need 2BHK for rent available for 11-22 months lease (from around May 15 to June 1) in a good medium to large society with all amenities.
Latest Answer: Apartments are available for rent in Brigade Metropolis, click here to check the list of apartments for rent here OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Is there a walkable path to the Brigade metropolis complex from the Mahadevapura Outer Ring Road ? From the master plan I can see a back entrance marked as pedestrian entry. Not sure if there is actually a road/path leading from that gate to anywhere
Latest Answer: Hi Shailendra, As far as I know there is only one entrance to Brigade Metropolis. If at all there was a back entrance to the project, they might have locked it as it required one more security person and which will again increase the maintenance cost.

Q: I am looking to buy a flat in Silphita splendour annex. As per the builder, we need to enter 2 agreements i.e. Sale and Construction agreement. The agreements will be made on 20% payment. The agreements will be registered on paying full stamp duty after project is completed (at the time of 95% payment). Is it Right? What are the registration procedure in Karnataka. What is the legal sanctity of documents without registration. Please clarify.
Latest Answer: Hi Sankar, There is a quite good article written on Property Registration Process, you can read the article here Property Registration Process made easier

Q: I am looking for Apartment projects at Mahadevpura/B.Narayanapura and come across Abhinava sunrise. Has anyone got more info on this project
Latest Answer: Are you planning to buy an apartment in this project? You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: What are the upcoming pre lunch offers in and around mahadevpura?
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Built up area is 1500 sqft. Two floors building which individual house with car parking , bore and cmc water. Owner is quoting 80L. Is it worth to buy a home at that price?
Latest Answer: Hi Sagar, Actually I am buying independent two floor house. In this could please tell will there any problems for loan or legally if documents are correct. And advice me what are precautionary measures I have to take care. Thanks in advance. Thanks to Krupa also.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!