Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Mahadevapura, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Mahadevapura, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Builder has demanded completion of registration by 15-20th December, 2014. With such short notice, I will not be able to make the payments. The project is also incomplete and it is not residable.

Q: looking to buy a flat here
Latest Answer: Mahadevpura is close to Whitefield and the rates are more affordable especially compared to areas like Brookfields. The locality offers luxury and upper-mid segment complexes. The upcoming SEZs making the area an independent self-sustaining layout status. Investing n this area can fetch you good returns.

Q: I heard that the project offers both villas and apartments. What is the basic price and the size of villas and apartments?
Latest Answer: I am buying this property pure;y for investment purpose. So can anyone provide me how good is the locality for investment purpose?

Q: Where exactly is the project located and what are the types of configuration the project is offering?
Latest Answer: The project is known to be approved by BBMP and banks like SBI, LIC and HDFC. You can check all the details about the project by clicking on this link : Shilpitha Splendour Annex

Q: I am interested in this project. Is the booking going on for the same? How much is the rate per sqft going on?
Latest Answer: Can you please provide some information about the project Trifecta Starlight?

Q: There is hardly any info available about this project. Has anyone heard about this project?
Latest Answer: Hi, the booking amount is 1 Lakh and price for a 1033 sft 2 BHK would cost you up to 43 lakhs including all except registration. This is a discounted price (10%). For a detailed pricelist please share your email id.

Q: Am IT prof. with small family, moving to Bangalore. Need 2BHK for rent available for 11-22 months lease (from around May 15 to June 1) in a good medium to large society with all amenities.
Latest Answer: my Advice would be- Avoid the Brigade metropolis , its not good , as the Vastu is not good so from day 1 onwards u will face troubles in Health / Money and in profession life ..!! chk with vastu expert pls ..

Q: Is there a walkable path to the Brigade metropolis complex from the Mahadevapura Outer Ring Road ? From the master plan I can see a back entrance marked as pedestrian entry. Not sure if there is actually a road/path leading from that gate to anywhere
Latest Answer: Hi Shailendra, As far as I know there is only one entrance to Brigade Metropolis. If at all there was a back entrance to the project, they might have locked it as it required one more security person and which will again increase the maintenance cost.

Q: I am looking to buy a flat in Silphita splendour annex. As per the builder, we need to enter 2 agreements i.e. Sale and Construction agreement. The agreements will be made on 20% payment. The agreements will be registered on paying full stamp duty after project is completed (at the time of 95% payment). Is it Right? What are the registration procedure in Karnataka. What is the legal sanctity of documents without registration. Please clarify.
Latest Answer: Hi Sankar, There is a quite good article written on Property Registration Process, you can read the article here Property Registration Process made easier

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!