Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Parle Point, Surat

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Parle Point, Surat

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Is there an option of rent to buy, as we are looking to move from another town and it would be easy once we settle in there and then buy?
Latest Answer: Hello Umesh, If you are moving to other town for the time being you can rent a house and if you are planning to stay there for long time then you can buy a flat in that town. If you are renting an apartment in that town and planning to buy the same apartment then it completely depend on the owner whether he is ready to sale the flat or not.

Q: want to buy

Q: whether you have any reserved space for schools in your esteemed project ? we have intl.schools in mumbai.
are you intrested ? ( but your project should be big )

Q: Hi my self is ketan jariwala from surat. i provide all type of loan from bank so pls any inquiry for home loan in ur project kindly contact me Thanks

Also see discussions for
Q: please give rate and home detail

Also see discussions for
Q: please give rate and home detail.

Also see discussions for
Q: recently i got 2 transfer to surat, working as Asst. Mgr-OPS in a govt. company.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!