Real Estate Forum on Investment Advice in Whitefield, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Whitefield, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Never go for this Alpine group. They are big time fraud.
Already all of their properties are in legal issues.
I booked two flats in Alpine. But the plan that they should while booking during pre-launch was quite different from what BBMP approved. Further there was no mother deed for the land so we asked for cancellation of the flats and now they have deducted 50K INR from my booking amount though I never booked for the plan which was approved later and neither agreement was done...So investors please be cautious about booking in Alpine projects and particularly their co-coordinators one Mr. Srinivas and another Shilpi. There are so many other people who have cancelled their booking here and have been cheated in similar way.
Latest Answer: Wait for a month before buying property in this project . still this project is not got approval from BBMP . No dough properties is in prime location and it has lot of amenities with all the luxuries of daily life.

Q: Does any one has idea whether this project will have OC/Khata A. I went to site and asked for few legal doc, the approval was till 7 floor and builder is making 11 floors, pls advise and if you are investing there pls check all legal titles

Q: I am planning to buy two plots in Bangalore. I will spend Rs 20 lakhs for my first plot and plan to construct a house after 3-4 years. My preferred locality would be Whitefield or Bagalur.

Second plot would be within 6-7 lakhs budget. This will be for investment purpose for long term. I can invest now and get benefit after this time period
Latest Answer: Some people were really confused in investing their hard earned money. even i went through all the possible places around Bangalore... but finally my conclusion is to invest in some property near Whitefield... now looking for good community.. hope everything goes well :)

Q: has anybody booked a flat here

Latest Answer: the current price is 3250. We are selling our flat with SQFT 1496, do let me know if you are interested.

Latest Answer: Whitefield already have water problems, I would rather suggest North bangalore is the best place to invest for more details please call back Shariff 9483427861 / email rapidrealtyindia@yahoo.com

Q: Let me know if anyone has booked flat in this property and how are the legal documents and the price...
Latest Answer: I am going to book a flat in Srimtra;s landmark. Could anyone let me know how is the builder, and how is the satisfaction with building material

Q: Dear residents,

We are planning to invest in the penthouse of D block in the 9th floor of Akkala. Considering there were many past issues for this project, is it ok to go ahead? Any contact of any association member would be greatly appreciated.
Latest Answer: Hi...so you finally bought it ?...if yes...how is the apartment ? Is there any legal issues ? Any problem with top floor..appreciate your advise.thx

Q: About to book a flat, want to meet and talk to owners.
Latest Answer: The project is approved by BBMP and it offers modern amenities like Swimming pool, gymnasium, kids' play area, Club House, Jogging Tracks, Indoor Games, etc.

Q: Is this property fully constructed already and is there only one flat remaining for sale by builder? Please reply back.
Latest Answer: Hey Bhuvan, Tanishq Arena is a completed and for the time being there is only one 2bhk flat left out for sale.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!