Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Real Estate Forum on Home Setup & Decoration in Whitefield, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Whitefield, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Anyone using a connection which is reliable (true to the speed etc.)
Latest Answer: HI Sybil, Yopu can talk with the association regarding the internet connection or even you can talk with your neighbors regarding the same.

Q: I currently have an Airtel and I get range only in the balconies. Can anyone let me know what service coverage is better so that I can port to that?
Latest Answer: It is very difficult to say which mobile connection will give you proper network because now-a-days all the service provided have either this or that problem.

Q: Interiors define more than just wardrobes, kitchen cabinets and the sofas that you relax on at the end of that tiring day. Interiors are about living, about convenience, about your immediate environment (especially being environment friendly) and finally, last (but definitely not the least) - a balance!

With over 6 years experience in designing and implementing interior solutions for your day to day needs, Diva Consultants understands the need for a balance in everyday aspects of life. A wholesome outlook to "living in a home" rather than "staying in a house".

We specialize in complete interior solutions and offer customized design for all your specific requirements. Our rates are highly competitive on the best brands and quality of finish. Check us out before you decide on the competition.
Latest Answer: Hello Siddharth, I appreciate your work and intend to work with you on coming projects. http://designedgearchitects.in is the site of my works in India.

Q: I would just like to know your opinion about the placement of electrical points based on our choice? There should be some option to ask them to put the elctrical points where we want? Nitesh charges premium rate and they should be accomodating this request.
Latest Answer: I agree with you guys.. Because buyers too know about their requirements, so their views have to be respected.

Q: Can you guys refer some good interior person who have worked in Nitesh Forest Hills and have good reputation?
Latest Answer: http://justdial.com/Bangalore/Interior-Expert-%3Cnear%3E-Bangalore-City-Railway-Station/080PXX80-XX80-130502213011-Z1L6_BZDET Ram Niwas is the best carpenter/advisor that I know of.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!