Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Wilson Garden, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Wilson Garden, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: When is the project getting completed and what are the types of configuration the project is offering?
Latest Answer: Wilson Garden located in the south eastern part of Bangalore, at a distance of 6-7 kms from Vidhana Soudha and 4 kms from MG Road. Wilson Garden is a residential area along with commercial aspects. One can reach this place from any direction. The area is good for living.

Q: Is there any 3 bhk apartment available for sale? Please let me know the cost and other details if there are any.
Latest Answer: If you are interetsed in buying a flat in this project you can post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: We are curious to know about the expected rent for a furnished 3bhk flat in Wilson Manor.
Latest Answer: Hello, could you please let me know if any 2 BHK is available for rent in Wilson Manor and the expected rent, advance and maintenance. I am looking out for apartment for rent in wilson manor by May 15th 14. Please let me know.

Q: Looking For 2BHK at Wilson Manor

Latest Answer: Post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: i need a 3 bhk apartment with pooja room, north east / east / north facing with all facilities
Latest Answer: To get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile, post your requirement at http://www.commonfloor.com/post-public-property-requirement.

Q: Looking for a 2 or 3 bhk for purchase

Q: i m looking a 2 bed room house in milson manner

Q: Dear Sir,
I am a tenant at Wilson Manor , A-Block (Emerald). Can I get the group e-mail id , through which I can all the residents of Wilson Manor.

Q: looking for 2 bhk or 3 bhk to buy or rent.
please give details.
Latest Answer: please furnish flat details with rent or call to 9449811372 or give your contact details.

Q: Looking for 2bkh for rent

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!