Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: WE HAVE PURCHASED A FLAT IN GOLDEN GRAND HOW TO CREATE KATHA IN OUR FAVOUR AND LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE, HELP ANY BODY
Latest Answer: How many phases are there and when will it get completed? What is the rate per sqft going on and what types of units the project is offering?

Q: Can anyone provide me details about the project? I am planning to book an apartment in the same. Thanks in advance
Latest Answer: Yeshwanthpur is a developing locality having lot of residential activity along with infrastructure development projects. Yeshwanthpur is surrounded by densely populated localities such as Rajajinagar, Malleswaram, Mathikere, Jalahalli, Mahalaxmi Layout, Nandhini Layout and Sadashivanagar. There are many nice malls coming up here and this area has potential of high spending customers. Good connectivity, number of households and infrastructure make this area upcoming.

Q: i HAVE PRE- BOOKED UNITS FOR SALE AT THE PRESIDENTIAL TOWER FOR RS 5750 PER SQ FT

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A UNIT HERE, PLEASE CALL AS THIS WILL BE A CREAM BUY COMPARED TO THE MARKET RATES WHAT OTHER BROKERS HAVE TO OFFER ( ASSURING RS 1750 SAVING)

BROKERS PLEASE EXCUSE !

DIRECT INVESTORS / BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT ME
Latest Answer: Apartments are available for sale in Golden The Presidential Tower, if you are interested you can check the listings and details by clicking on this link: apartments for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: My husband and me are looking for a 2BHK at Renaissance Temple Bells. We are looking to move anytime over the next 2 months. Please contact me if anything is available.
Latest Answer: There are both 2 and 3 bhk apartments available for rent at Renaissance Temple Bells, you can check the details and listing by clicking on this link: apartments for rent OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Never ever go for the rent in this society. Low mentality class lives there and pathetic treatment from the maintenance people. They just want to earn money with doing anything. Please call me before opting for rent in this apartment - 9916793015

Q: I am interested in this project and I want to know whether the project has got approvals and will I get A Khata for this property?
Latest Answer: Is Yeshwanthpur a good area for investment or enduse purpose?

Q: Has owner's association been formed? Are promised amenities provided? Is the project on track?
Is the club for exclusive use of residents? From when is it under association's control?
Is the new presidential tower having more units than initial plan? If so did builder consult with existing owners? any other details that helps assess suitability for a buy...
Latest Answer: The project has been approved by BBMP and all the leading banks. The possession will be given blockwise. I think there was some problem with the project earlier but it has been solved. All the amenities are in placed only the club house is under construction.

Q: Hi,
What are the DTH options available in Vaishnavi Nakshatra. I heard there is only one option (Tata Sky) is available. Is this correct?
How about the broadband internet options?
Latest Answer: Hi Adarsh, You can talk with the apartment association as well as the people who are residing in Vaishnavi Nakshatra for both DTH connection and broadband.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!