Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Im looking to buy a flat, but all the apartments for sale offer the same things. The only project that stands out is the Presidential Tower in Yeshwanthpur. Id be very grateful if anyone can provide more details on this development.
Latest Answer: This is Bangalore's tallest residential TowerThe project is spread over 13.8 acres of land with 376 units and 84% is open space. It is a 50 storey residential tower with 2 blocks ( North and South). Each block will have 4 well designed apartments per floor. The project is going to provide world class amenities. :) :)

Q: I'm looking to rent a 2/3 BHK flat in Golden Grand (Yeshwantpur). Other details:
- Family of 3
- South Indians
- Vegetarians
Need it from April.

Latest Answer: There are both 2 and 3 bhk apartments available for rent in this project, you can click on the link to check all the details apartments for rent OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Any upcoming projects, 2BHK flats near Sarjapur Road, Bangalore having all amenities, my budget is 40 Lakh. I visited GGProperties, nice one.
Latest Answer: Golden Homes, I visited Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, nice fully furnished flats having all amenities but main thing it is far away from main cit and going to develop in few years.

Q: How much amount they have invested in this project? What is the name of the project and what is the status of the project?
Latest Answer: Amplus Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd has invested around 35 crore in a project owned by the Bengaluru based builder Jain Heights. The capital investment made by Amplus Capital is for Jain Heights’ residential project in Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru and will be focusing on acquiring the land required for initiating the project

Q: looking for 2BHK flat for rent except 'O' block. Any lead would be help
Latest Answer: Dear sir I have two BHK flat semi furnished in O block 6th floor for rent or sale pl contact 9650601103 i am owner of flat my mail address is manoj.singh@intertek.com

Q: I have shifted here and there is only one tata docomo as broadband provider, I have meetings at night because working in software company. I got the connection and out of 3 days it's not working since last 2 days. So, such problems nobody is planning to solve
Latest Answer: We are planning to move there.. Is the speed really bad? I would definitely change my decision if the internet is really bad as for few months i will be working from home. Please respond.

Q: How much is the rate per sqft going on in this project and is the project approved by BBMP?
Latest Answer: What is the status of the project and can I avail home loan form SBI for this bank? What is the total area of the project and how many units will be there in this project?

Q: Cauvery serenity project is it approved from BDA and other banks.
Latest Answer: Thanks are u owner? You have also boooked a flat there?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!