Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: How much amount they have invested in this project? What is the name of the project and what is the status of the project?
Latest Answer: Amplus Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd has invested around 35 crore in a project owned by the Bengaluru based builder Jain Heights. The capital investment made by Amplus Capital is for Jain Heights’ residential project in Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru and will be focusing on acquiring the land required for initiating the project

Q: looking for 2BHK flat for rent except 'O' block. Any lead would be help
Latest Answer: There are 2 bhk apartments available for rent in Platinum City, you can check the details and availability by clicking on the link provided 2 bhk apartments for rent in Platimun City OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I have shifted here and there is only one tata docomo as broadband provider, I have meetings at night because working in software company. I got the connection and out of 3 days it's not working since last 2 days. So, such problems nobody is planning to solve
Latest Answer: Data card for VPN, first of all it's almost become snail and second it's very costly. I have an BSNL 3g one but can't use even for browsing at Vaishnavi Nakshatra as signal keeps dropping every 5 minutes.

Q: How much is the rate per sqft going on in this project and is the project approved by BBMP?
Latest Answer: What is the status of the project and can I avail home loan form SBI for this bank? What is the total area of the project and how many units will be there in this project?

Q: Cauvery serenity project is it approved from BDA and other banks.
Latest Answer: Thanks are u owner? You have also boooked a flat there?

Q: I am planning for an investment in Bangalore so choose Yeshwanthpur. I am looking for some genuine feed back about the locality.
Latest Answer: How is the accessibility and connectivity to other parts of the city from this project?

Q: I am Praveen Srinivisa, writing this post to check if there is Badminton Coaching facility available in any of the apartments
I have been playing Badminton for the past ten years. Have taken part in various Corporate and other Private Club tournaments along with State Level Championships.
I am ready to coach anytime during the day (Weekdays and Weekends). Coaching will be given to Kids and Adults, with fitness

Q: WE HAVE PURCHASED A FLAT IN GOLDEN GRAND HOW TO CREATE KATHA IN OUR FAVOUR AND LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE, HELP ANY BODY
Latest Answer: How many phases are there and when will it get completed? What is the rate per sqft going on and what types of units the project is offering?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!