Real Estate Forum in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: How much is the rate per sqft going on in this project and is the project approved by BBMP?
Latest Answer: What is the status of the project and can I avail home loan form SBI for this bank? What is the total area of the project and how many units will be there in this project?

Q: Cauvery serenity project is it approved from BDA and other banks.
Latest Answer: Thanks are u owner? You have also boooked a flat there?

Q: I am planning for an investment in Bangalore so choose Yeshwanthpur. I am looking for some genuine feed back about the locality.
Latest Answer: How is the accessibility and connectivity to other parts of the city from this project?

Q: I am Praveen Srinivisa, writing this post to check if there is Badminton Coaching facility available in any of the apartments
I have been playing Badminton for the past ten years. Have taken part in various Corporate and other Private Club tournaments along with State Level Championships.
I am ready to coach anytime during the day (Weekdays and Weekends). Coaching will be given to Kids and Adults, with fitness

Q: WE HAVE PURCHASED A FLAT IN GOLDEN GRAND HOW TO CREATE KATHA IN OUR FAVOUR AND LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE, HELP ANY BODY
Latest Answer: How many phases are there and when will it get completed? What is the rate per sqft going on and what types of units the project is offering?

Q: Can anyone provide me details about the project? I am planning to book an apartment in the same. Thanks in advance
Latest Answer: Yeshwanthpur is a developing locality having lot of residential activity along with infrastructure development projects. Yeshwanthpur is surrounded by densely populated localities such as Rajajinagar, Malleswaram, Mathikere, Jalahalli, Mahalaxmi Layout, Nandhini Layout and Sadashivanagar. There are many nice malls coming up here and this area has potential of high spending customers. Good connectivity, number of households and infrastructure make this area upcoming.

Q: i HAVE PRE- BOOKED UNITS FOR SALE AT THE PRESIDENTIAL TOWER FOR RS 5750 PER SQ FT

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A UNIT HERE, PLEASE CALL AS THIS WILL BE A CREAM BUY COMPARED TO THE MARKET RATES WHAT OTHER BROKERS HAVE TO OFFER ( ASSURING RS 1750 SAVING)

BROKERS PLEASE EXCUSE !

DIRECT INVESTORS / BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT ME
Latest Answer: Apartments are available for sale in Golden The Presidential Tower, if you are interested you can check the listings and details by clicking on this link: apartments for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!