Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am interested to purchase a 3 bhk flat in Sukhobristi . Is there any flats available?
Latest Answer: Hi Roy, here is a list of apartments for sale, http://www.commonfloor.com/sp-shukhobristhi-kolkata-for-sale/pfbs-tjivco

Latest Answer: Hi, Ranjan, i am planning to sell my flat at SGIL Residenza near to Airport Gate # 2.5. I can provide you the details if you are interested and can mail you snaps also. The Per Sq Ft rate is Rs 3800, my flat's super built area is 1350 and i have a closed garage also underneath my flat.

Q: WHAT IS THE BOOKING AMOUNT OF ATMOSPHERE OF KOLKATA AND TILL WHEN THE BOOKING IS OPEN ?
SINCE THE POSSESSION IS IN 2016 JANUARY .AND HOW CAN I BOOK NEXT YEAR START ?
Latest Answer: Thank you so much :)

Q: Looking to buy a 3/2 BHK Ready to Move in Siddha Pines Rajarhat. Please contact at netagar@gmail.com if any available.
Latest Answer: Hi rahul , can you bit more clear whether you are looking only for this project or you are more flexible to know other project in your localities.

Q: I paid full amount and got the plot registered in 2009. There is absolutely no development and the builder is providing no information about the future of the project. Kindly share information if they are refunding money
Latest Answer: HI Sudeep, As per your information issue is delay in development . For this first you can ask with the builder what is the exact problem in delay in project. If any issue with local authorities. Secondly Check your sell agreement paper for any compensation for due delay in possession.if yes then claim with builder.

Q: Price Per Sq. Ft.
Latest Answer: Well Subha, As far as locality is concerned, Ballygunge is a posh locality in South Kolkata, bordered by Park Circle in the North, Kasba in the East, Dhakuria in the South and the localities of Bhowanipore and Lansdowne in the West. Due to infrastructural development and smooth connectivity, Ballygunge is emerging as an exclusive locale and real estate hotspot in Kolkata. There are number of developing projects make Ballygunge a highly sought-after residential destination. Unit sizes of apartments in Ballygunge range from 875 sq-ft. to 6857 sq-ft. The average property price is Rs. 10000/sq-ft., the minimum property rate is Rs. 4000/sq-ft. and the maximum property price is Rs. 22000/sq-ft.

Q: I want to buy a property next to my parents in Reagent Towers at NSC bose road.What is the current rate per square foot?
(Also how easy is it to sell of their house and both us move to a new area)
Latest Answer: Thanks Diptarishi.We are currently based in Delhi and that's the challenge.Will be moving to Kolkata in 2-3 monhts but have to finalize on the property before that.Would reagent towers at NSC bose road (gachtola) have the same cost.And closer to 4500 or 6500?

Q: Looking for a 1956 sq.ft. in Tower 14 , 15 , 16.
Mr. Chinmoy Paul

Latest Answer: Hi, Here is a 3BHK flats in 1956 sq-ft. available for sale in Elita Garden Vista, Rajarhat Newtown Kolkata. To get more details of this property click the link 3BHK for sale in Elita Garden Vista, Rajarhat Newtown, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on your selected property list your requirement or you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: Hi Bijay, Lottery has no yet done. May be in April but the Venue and date is not yet decided. Once they decide will let you know on your phone number or you can get latest update on their official website, local newspaper such as Ananda Bazar Patrika, Telegraph, Times of India, Sanmarg etc.

Latest Answer: Hi, As far as project approval is concerned Hiland Woods is CIDCO approved project and almost all the leading banks such as HDFC Home Loans, SBI, LIC HFL, Axis Bank, Deutsche Bank, Corporation Banks, Bank Of Baroda etc. have approved this project for housing loan.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!