Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I want to buy a property next to my parents in Reagent Towers at NSC bose road.What is the current rate per square foot?
(Also how easy is it to sell of their house and both us move to a new area)
Latest Answer: Thanks Diptarishi.We are currently based in Delhi and that's the challenge.Will be moving to Kolkata in 2-3 monhts but have to finalize on the property before that.Would reagent towers at NSC bose road (gachtola) have the same cost.And closer to 4500 or 6500?

Q: Looking for a 1956 sq.ft. in Tower 14 , 15 , 16.
Mr. Chinmoy Paul

Latest Answer: Hi, Here is a 3BHK flats in 1956 sq-ft. available for sale in Elita Garden Vista, Rajarhat Newtown Kolkata. To get more details of this property click the link 3BHK for sale in Elita Garden Vista, Rajarhat Newtown, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on your selected property list your requirement or you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: Hi Bijay, Lottery has no yet done. May be in April but the Venue and date is not yet decided. Once they decide will let you know on your phone number or you can get latest update on their official website, local newspaper such as Ananda Bazar Patrika, Telegraph, Times of India, Sanmarg etc.

Latest Answer: Hi, As far as project approval is concerned Hiland Woods is CIDCO approved project and almost all the leading banks such as HDFC Home Loans, SBI, LIC HFL, Axis Bank, Deutsche Bank, Corporation Banks, Bank Of Baroda etc. have approved this project for housing loan.

Q: HI,

I am looking at a 3BHK property in the project. What is the price range for the project? Had anyone any experience of buying a property in the project.

The flat is for my parent so, how is the social amenities like market, transport, safety etc in the area? Are they nearby and accessible? Also what is the status on the metro being developed.
Latest Answer: Hi, To get more details of the property click the link Arch Club Town Garden, BT Road, Kolkata Or To get best deal on this project list your requirement here or you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: can anybody help me to buy 2 Bhk flat within 1000 sqft andcost not more than 30 lakhs near Rajarhat Newtown, Baguihati or new Alipur areas.....it will be great help if you provide the details of property which start construction by April-May' 15.
Latest Answer: Here are the list of project which have their possession till 2016-2017. Click this link to view the project details 2BHK flats for sale in Rajarhat Newtown, Kolkata

Latest Answer: HI Nabnita, As per my knowledge, this popular residential affordable housing project is developed by Shapoorji Pallonji Group of Companies . This project is located in one of the prime developed area. Lottery for this affordable housing project has completed. people started to live & it is expected that possession of this project will be with in 1 to 2 year.

Latest Answer: There will be 10 majestic towers which extend to 14-24 floors with 3 bedroom apartments and the size of the apartments ranges from 1450 to 1617 sq. ft.

Latest Answer: Rajarhat New Town enjoys all the benefits of being located close to Kolkata. It is well-connected to Kolkata and its adjoining areas via the VIP Road and Rajarhat Road. It is approximately 12 kilometers to the north east of Kolkata and just 4 kilometers from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!