Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of

Latest Answer: Hi, I am planning to book a Villas in Bhojerhat, Rajarhat, Kolkat project? Can anybody provide me the price and unit details of this project? What is the current price they are quoting now a days?

Q: within the range of 15 to 18 lacs, want to possess within 1--2 months (immediately).
Latest Answer: Hi Gita, As your budget is so low, seeing your budget i giving you a link which help you to search your dream property within your budget. Please click the mentioned link Property for sale in Dumdum

Latest Answer: Hi Kaushik Pandey, The project has not been launched yet so they have not yet decided about the price of the apartments.

Q: i have booked a 2 BHK flat in South Green city and paid 20% of price in Oct13 but still not got allotment letter. I have written emails and spoke over phone several times but the builder is not giving any proper reply except it will be done soon. Now, I am sceptical bout the fate of the project and my hard earned money paid for the flat. Can anybody advice the future of the project?
Latest Answer: I spoke to them recently for sending my allotment letter, paid 20% last year. Also, seems delya in construction due to sanction awaited

Q: Some idea on how well the builders follow the timelines and the quality of materials used by them.
Latest Answer: Anil, the current price they are quoting is 4335/sq feet

Q: Is their any risk if I buy a resell flat for which Mutation has not done (but registration done). Is their any trouble to do the mutation in my name later after the purchase?
Latest Answer: Hi Amitava, Mutation is a necessary document required for changing of title ownership from one person to another when the property is sold or transferred. By mutation, the new property owner gets the property recorded on his name in the land revenue department and the government is able to charge property tax from the rightful owner. It should be taken every six months from the revenue dept. in order to check for any wrongful transaction on the property.

Latest Answer: Hi Mainak, As your budget is very low there is a few property in 600-630 sqft, 12-15 lcas available for sale in this budget which is mention below:- 2BHK apartment in Dumdum 2BHK Flats in Dumdum

Q: Could you please tell me the rates?
Latest Answer: Thanks Bijoy! But, I guess the data is little outdated. Inside Nandi bagan lane, some flats are selling above 4500 per sq.ft. I see Sri Nivas and Ganges Shiva are on G.T Road with better apartment and re-sale values are available at 5500 to 6200 per sq.ft.

Q: I have a plot i n Unnayan garden , but the project is running very slow .,,, infact out of schedule and no clear picture is being provided to the customer about what is going on.
About 50 % payment jhas beeen made by me but no developmen tat the site is seen .
Latest Answer: Hi Prem, It is a completed project and ready to move since July'2011 but i can suggest you to made a conversation with the developer for your satisfaction.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!