Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am looking to buy a 3BHK in Block - D flat type either 01 or 04 within floor 8 to 12. If anybody interested to sell pz call or reply at paulchinmoy@yahoo dot com
Latest Answer: Hi, I have one in K block on 8th floor. I would like to sell if you are interested. Nikhil R SIlsarma (mamo_nil@yahoo.com)

Latest Answer: Hello Nicodemus, Are you planning to book an apartment in this project? If yes you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Any flat available here?
Latest Answer: Hi alokesh, As far as locality connectivity is concerned, Dum Dum offers a good network of rail and road transport to its residents. The NH 34 starts from Dalkhola and ends at Dum Dum Road which is one of the key routes to enter the city. In addition to this, Jessore Road and Dum Dum Road are the two major roads that connect this locality to other parts of Kolkata.

Latest Answer: Hi Poonam, Newtown has seen a rise of 8% in capital values in Jan-Mar 2014 quarter. Apartments which were being sold for Rs 12000 to 15000/sq-ft in Oct-Dec 2013 quarter are now available for Rs 12500 to 16000/sq-ft. Resale properties are more in the locality in comparison to new properties. The price of resale properties ranges from Rs 20 lakh to Rs 70 lakh with age construction existing between 5 to 10 years. Size of such apartments varies from 500 to 1200 sq-ft. Capital values of new properties range from Rs 20 to Rs 40 lakh with size ranging from 800 to 1000 sq-ft.

Latest Answer: Hi, i have a 2 BHK flat 1000 sq-ft in a multistory apartment (1st floor) in Ballygunge near Birla mandir & modern High School. I want to sell ne but well it. The property is old one more than 20 years but well maintained in posh locality. How much price it would fetch?

Q: I have got no property in Kolkata.
Latest Answer: Well Kaustav, I would like to tell you that Major infrastructure projects in the Kolkata Metropolitan Area are undertaken by KMDA. The property tax in Kolkata is levied by the Kolkata Municipal Corporation. The rates and other charges for property tax are revised regularly and have several tiers. The West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) gives power to 96% of West Bengal and even supplies it to every sector of the state. The water supply in Kolkata is taken care by the Kolkata Municipal Corporation.

Q: What is the actual sq ft price as they are different in the front page of Netwood maple and in project overview it is higher?
Latest Answer: Hello Diptarishi, Nestwood Maple by Skywood Developers Ltd. located at Rajarhat, Kolkata is a Rajarhat Gopalpur Municipality. And almost all the leading banks and financial institutions such as HDFC, Axis, SBI etc. are offering housing loan for this project. As far as project possession is concerned, i had a word with their marketing person and found that the possession date will be June'2018.

Q: JUsT WANT TO BOOK ONE 2BHK IN AVANI ASPIRE, SO WANTED TO KNOW THE RATE CHART

Latest Answer: Hi, To get instant reply as per your requirement list your requirement here or you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Can you please provide pricing details of 2 BHK and availablity

Latest Answer: What is the total land area for Phase I and hoe many apartments will be there?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!