Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: HI,

I am looking at a 3BHK property in the project. What is the price range for the project? Had anyone any experience of buying a property in the project.

The flat is for my parent so, how is the social amenities like market, transport, safety etc in the area? Are they nearby and accessible? Also what is the status on the metro being developed.
Latest Answer: Hi, To get more details of the property click the link Arch Club Town Garden, BT Road, Kolkata Or To get best deal on this project list your requirement here or you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: can anybody help me to buy 2 Bhk flat within 1000 sqft andcost not more than 30 lakhs near Rajarhat Newtown, Baguihati or new Alipur areas.....it will be great help if you provide the details of property which start construction by April-May' 15.
Latest Answer: Here are the list of project which have their possession till 2016-2017. Click this link to view the project details 2BHK flats for sale in Rajarhat Newtown, Kolkata

Latest Answer: HI Nabnita, As per my knowledge, this popular residential affordable housing project is developed by Shapoorji Pallonji Group of Companies . This project is located in one of the prime developed area. Lottery for this affordable housing project has completed. people started to live & it is expected that possession of this project will be with in 1 to 2 year.

Latest Answer: There will be 10 majestic towers which extend to 14-24 floors with 3 bedroom apartments and the size of the apartments ranges from 1450 to 1617 sq. ft.

Latest Answer: Rajarhat New Town enjoys all the benefits of being located close to Kolkata. It is well-connected to Kolkata and its adjoining areas via the VIP Road and Rajarhat Road. It is approximately 12 kilometers to the north east of Kolkata and just 4 kilometers from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.

Latest Answer: List your requiremt here or you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: It is expected to begin by the end of this year. They will also make operational 32-room guest house in the city's neighborhood soon.

Latest Answer: There are 20000 apartments built exclusively for low and middle income group of the society. Shukhobrishti once completed will be home to nearly 100000 people. As per Urban Ministry norms, this can be termed as a "B" class municipality. The first 3 phases of Shukhobrishti are now complete, and is already home to about 6000 families. It offers 1/3 BHK residential apartment. 1BHK in 320 sq-ft and 3BHK in 690 sq-ft. The price of 1 BHK will be Rs. 1500/sq-ft, Rs. 4.81 lacs onward and for 3 BHK, it will be Rs. 2900/sq-ft. Rs. 19.96 lacs onward.

Latest Answer: As far as project connectivity is concerned Shukhobrishti is very conveniently located from Airport-15 kms., Salt Lake-9 kms., E.M. Bypass Chingrihata Connector-12 kms., Dalhousie / BBD Bag- 23 Kms., Sealdah Railway Station-18 Kms., Howrah Railway Station-27 kms. Project is well connected from the other parts of the city by several AC and Non AC Bus services.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!