Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Rajarhat New Town enjoys all the benefits of being located close to Kolkata. It is well-connected to Kolkata and its adjoining areas via the VIP Road and Rajarhat Road. It is approximately 12 kilometers to the north east of Kolkata and just 4 kilometers from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.

Latest Answer: List your requiremt here or you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: It is expected to begin by the end of this year. They will also make operational 32-room guest house in the city's neighborhood soon.

Latest Answer: There are 20000 apartments built exclusively for low and middle income group of the society. Shukhobrishti once completed will be home to nearly 100000 people. As per Urban Ministry norms, this can be termed as a "B" class municipality. The first 3 phases of Shukhobrishti are now complete, and is already home to about 6000 families. It offers 1/3 BHK residential apartment. 1BHK in 320 sq-ft and 3BHK in 690 sq-ft. The price of 1 BHK will be Rs. 1500/sq-ft, Rs. 4.81 lacs onward and for 3 BHK, it will be Rs. 2900/sq-ft. Rs. 19.96 lacs onward.

Latest Answer: As far as project connectivity is concerned Shukhobrishti is very conveniently located from Airport-15 kms., Salt Lake-9 kms., E.M. Bypass Chingrihata Connector-12 kms., Dalhousie / BBD Bag- 23 Kms., Sealdah Railway Station-18 Kms., Howrah Railway Station-27 kms. Project is well connected from the other parts of the city by several AC and Non AC Bus services.

Q: Whether the Kabya project by Team Taurus is value for money and is the location developed.what is the expected possession date
Latest Answer: Thanks for the valuable replies. Is there any planned metro station nearby Kabya and whether both phase 1 and phase 2 of the project will complete by June 2016. Or just the phase1 will complete by thn

Q: My budget is 55 lakhs including car parking.
will go for a bank loan.
Latest Answer: Hey, You can check for 3 bhk apartments in projects like Meena Green and Meena Residency. The price of the apartments ranges from Rs 40 lakhs to Rs 60 lakhs. You can check the availability here 3 bhk apartments in VIP Road, Kolkata OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am looking to buy a 3BHK in Block - D flat type either 01 or 04 within floor 8 to 12. If anybody interested to sell pz call or reply at paulchinmoy@yahoo dot com
Latest Answer: Hi, I have one in K block on 8th floor. I would like to sell if you are interested. Nikhil R SIlsarma (mamo_nil@yahoo.com)

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!