tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Kolkata

- Property Discussion Forum & Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Following are the problems u will face here.

(1) They will charge maintainance at rate of 2.5/sq feet without having any basis of it.

(2) they wont allow you to install your own Dish Tv as because they feel it will destroy the beauty of society. They will compell u to install their sister concern company cable named digicable which will be out of service most of the time

(3) they wont allow u to take connection of broadband and fixed line connection at your home so that they can take comission from local vendor PMPL and chew betel nuts frm that money.

(4) They changed terms of agreement for the use of banquet hall secretly during registration. Please beaware.

(5) There is no system of drainage of water and solid waste. One day u LL float

Please think 100 times before coming here. Siddha employees at site act as goon and l l add more tensions... Very disappointed after transacting with this builder. Please ask other residents also u ll get sme feedback
Latest Answer: I agree.. They r real cheaters

Q: Could any one please help with the details for this project?
Is this a good project to invest in.
Would like to know more about the location also.
Latest Answer: Hello Anil, Can you provide me some details of the locality as well as the connectivity of the project from other parts of the city?

Latest Answer: Hi everyone, Why the Rajarhat, Kolkata real estate market in huge demand today? How far is International Airport from there?

Q: Hi, all, can i get a project details of Lavanya near DPS Megacity, Rajarhat, Kolkata. what are the units size, cost and total no of flats still vacant?
Latest Answer: Bijoy babu and Sudip babu, i am also in it. Can we talk ? 08895502145. TKROY

Q: Hi, Everybody, I am looking to buy 2BHK apartments in Gangetica on GT Road, Chandan Nagar, Hooghly. Can anybody provide me the details of this project?
Latest Answer: Promit, can you provide me the developer's detail and their projects? How is the basic amenities in Gangetica?

Q: Hi, all, i am interested in Team Taurus's new project Bellagio LVL NXT . Can anybody provide me the details of this project?
Latest Answer: What about the infrastructural development in the locality? Is it the best residential property for investment? How is the condition of civic amenities in the locality?

Q: Hi everybody, i am looking to invest in Rajarhat Side in Kolkata. Is there any good project? Can somebody give me the details of that project and their price details?
Latest Answer: what is the location advantages of this project? When is the project going to complete and which are the bankers offering loans against this property?

Q: Hi, I am looking to invest in Vinayak Developer's Project Bellezza. Can anybody provide me the details of the project and also the current price per sqft?
Latest Answer: Well, What are the amenities under this projects? When is the possession date? And which all bankers are providing loan?

Q: Hi, i am looking to invest in 3BHK of Aster Group's new project Aster Shree Garden, Hooghly. Can anybody provide me the brief details on it.
Latest Answer: How much time it will take to reach airport,howrah station and vidyasagar setu on road?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left