Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am planning to buy a apartments in Avion. How is the project? can anybody help me?
Latest Answer: Thanks once again Alokesh, How is the project locality and connectivity to the major parts of the city? Is it a worth investment?

Q: What is the current status of the project?
Latest Answer: @Kaustav, You can also see these project developed by the Jain Group in Kolkata. These are Dream Eco City at Durgapur, Dream Valley at Silliguri, Dream Palazzo at New Town, Dream Villa at Ballygunge and many more.

Latest Answer: Hi, To get instant reply you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or List your property for sale at List property for sale to find right buyer.

Q: Hi, can anybody provide me the project review of Kaberi Paramount?
Latest Answer: Hi everybody, I have a 2BHk flats in 1020 sq-ft, Nayabad, Kolkata and want to sell it. Can anybody tell me the current residential property rate is going on in the locality? Which other projects are happening and the reputed developer of that area?

Q: Hi, i am planning to buy a 2BHK in Vivekanand Bhavan? Can you tell me the availability and the price/sq-ft.?
Latest Answer: Hi, Peripheral locations like Madhyamgram in Kolkata are witnessing an upward movement though still supporting the ‘affordable’ tag. Kolkata’s real estate has been stable for a long time with no major fluctuation in prices. Six month back, property rate in the locality was 2500/sq-ft and after six month it is 2700/sq-ft. The fast growth in different sectors such as infrastructure, both physical and social, that Madhyamgram offers like schools and colleges, connectivity, Mall and proximity to all major landmarks in Kolkata makes it the prominent residential location for buyers.

Q: Hi, Is it the right decision to invest in Kamalgazi area. I want to purchase a flat in this locality for investment purpose. Please suggest. How is the project Fountain Exotica near EM Byepass?
Latest Answer: Hi, Which areas can give maximum appreciation on real estate investment in Kolkata? Please mention the percentage of appreciation and in how much time one can expect the same?

Q: Hi, can anybody tell me about the locality and the price trend?
Latest Answer: Hi everyone, What is the current residential property rate is going on in this locality? Which are the prominent developer of this locality? Is the locality good for the end use?

Q: Hi, i am planning to buy a 2BHK units of this project. Can anybody tell me how is the project locality and the current property rate?
Latest Answer: Hi, can you give the project details and the current price/sq-ft of this project?

Q: I am looking for a 3 bhk apartment in Bengal Urban Sabujayan. How much is rate per sqft going on and when is the project expected to get completed?
Latest Answer: You can get all the details about the project by clicking on this link Bengal Urban Sabujayan OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!