Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am planning to book a plot in campan valley and about to get a legal opinion ...has anybody booked plots in survey no 40 ? ..If so can you please share contact info so that we can do a group verification and discuss things ..
Latest Answer: Campan Valley is a premium master planned enclave located at Whitefield extension. this project is spread over 47 acres offers an unparalleled lifestyle to its owners. Located in the possessed Varthur region, Campan Valley is at the extreme of the most exciting growth corridors - the Outer Ring Road and Whitefield. With the upcoming Ring Road a stone’s throw away. It is poised to be one of the most anticipated developments in East Bangalore.

Q: Who is the builder of the project and what is the status of the project? How much is the rate per sqft going on in the same?
Latest Answer: Can you please share the size of the apartments and what kind of amenities the project will have?

Q: I want to book a appartment in snr verity, how reliable is this builder ?
Latest Answer: The project seems to be an interesting option as the location Sarjapur Road is one of the developing location and can yield good returns in case of investment. The project is planned to complete by November 2015. The project offers 1,2 and 3 bhk apartments and the basic per sq.ft price is Rs. 2250/-

Q: Please be aware before you think of burying your money at Aishwarya Grand Hill (AGH). If you visit the site personally, you would certainly be attracted due to its attractive location, close proximity t to Prestige / Brigade projects, Airport etc. You will certainly think of excellent scope for growth. If you look at the documentation, sites are registered & owners have received Khata certificates.... BUT, the underlying fact is - Aishwarya Grand Hill seems to have created some forged documents and CHEATED the site owners (public) by developing the said properties as residential sites. I personally own a site - registered in 2008 and I have Khata certificate, but this site is not a released site as there is a legal case pending against Aishwarya Grand Hill. I still don't know how AGH managed to get Khata. Like me, there are more than 40% owners, who have been cheated.

Please read following message carefully, which was published on common floor sometime back:

CAUTION FOR PUBLIC: It is to bring to the notice of the public at large, that the property bearing Sy.No.159 measuring 2 Acres 19 Guntas and Sy.No.160 measuring 40 Acres 30 Guntas situated at Mandur Village, Bidarahalli Hobli, Bangalore East Taluk, Bangalore, with respect to the partition of the above properties - some of the co-parceners of the joint family have filed the suit before the Civil Judge (Sr Dn) Bangalore Rural District at Bangalore in OS No.1619/2005 and in the above suit the interim order was granted for not alienating the above suit scheduled properties till the disposal of the above suit. Now it has come to the knowledge in the name and style as Aishwarya Homes (Grand Hills) by creating some forged documents having cheated the public by developing the said properties as residential sites. Hence we the parties to the above suits wanting to inform the public that in future the public cannot transact with the said properties in any manner.

AGH is planning to launch Phase 3. Be extra cautious. AGH will show you all the legal documents - but who knows if they are real or forged?

AGH Site owners have been struggling and trying hard for the past 2+ years to sort out the matter with AGH MD, but efforts have gone in vain so far. We, the site owners are having regular meetings at site on week-ends in the anticipation that we get back our hard earned money. We don't want you to suffer. So, please be careful before investing in AGH - whether it's phase 1 or 2 or 3....
Latest Answer: Infact it is not just 2+ years, we as a group of Site Owners have been regularly meeting and fighting with builder from 2009 to get this project completed as promised and very little development is happening to get the project to be completes with the basic amenities. What we came to know lately is there are multiple legal cases running in different courts of Bangalore.

Q: I am concerned because I booked on flat in it. Also I want the phone no. of few of the persons who booked flat in it.
Latest Answer: Few months ago I have inquired about the project and the concern person told me that the project has been approved by BBMP and all the leading banks. How come suddenly the construction work has been stopped. Is there any legal issue?

Q: Nitesh Estate is coming up with their new project Nitesh Chelsea. I am looking for some information about the project.
Latest Answer: This project is coming in Electronic City close to Kudlu main road. The premium condominiums is going to give the buyer an ultimate home and office advantage. Nitesh Chelsea offers a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities to ensure that the residents never have to compromise on the standards of living. More details available on http://www.propreview.in/bangalore/nitesh-chelsea

Q: The project offers 2 and 3 bhk apartments. I want to know what are the sizes and when will the project get completed?
Latest Answer: Raja Aristors is situated on a (Acres) 4.29 (guntas) of land located off Banergatta Road, Kammanahalli, Opp. Nandi Deepa, Bangalore -76. The project was launched in August 2010.

Q: I am planning for a site visit this weekend so want to know how far is the project and when did they launch it?
Latest Answer: Which are the banks providing home loan for this project? Has the project got approval from local authority?What are the sizes of plots available in this project?

Q: I like the Project but, i want to understand the Quality that Mahaveer delivers. if there is anybody who has bought a flat from them and have some opinion please share with me which will enhance my decission on the purchanse of the flat.
Latest Answer: Thanks Roshan for your feedback. will try to plan a visit to an already constructed site of Mahaveer to check the quality.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!