Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am interested in this project. When is the project getting completed? Is is a BBMP approved project? Will they be giving A Khata for this project?
Latest Answer: What is the future prospect of Thanisandra locality and how is the residential real estate market?

Q: Has anyone heard about this project? I am planning for a site visit this weekend. Where exactly is the project located and is it a good idea to invest in this locality?
Latest Answer: Is the project approved by BBMP? Are they providing A Khata? Which are banks providing home loan for this project?

Q: I visited their other sites and spoke to the marketing people, owners and visited the site to see the construction quality. Pros and cons are as follows:

1. marketing people are nice, I was interacting with a lady by name puja and also talked to one more person by name nihar.

2. despite being a tier-3 builder, they provide wall mounted commodes unlike a lot of other tier-3 builders. but the door and window handles are dirt cheap quality aluminium that you can bend and destroy.

2. the commends from ownerukn in this thread are actually true... I also found that you are forced into agreements that the builder will maintain the property for 10 years. they are mimicking the model followed by some tier 1 builders like total environment but the difference with TE is the money is collected up-front for prop maint (and inflation of 7% is considered). with ukn, the charges are hiked every year by 10% every year and cost of DG fuel, water etc. is over and above it.

3. dec 2014 is the promised date for delivering phase 2 in esperanza, and the progress suggests that will not happen. It seems they charge all the money by promising what is on paper (e.g. flooring) but leave most work necessary to move in and the actual completion happens after an year.

4. during the recent sand crisis, they started using mud and husk mixture materials to make progress on construction in various projects like miraya near shell, the issues with that will come up only after three or four years.

i decided to go for other builder, there are too many risks with these people.
Latest Answer: Hi Amit, You have done a very good research and thanks for sharing the pros and cons here. This is really going to help the home buyers who are thinking or planning to buy an apartment in this project.

Q: I am looking for information about this project. Has anyone heard about this project?
Latest Answer: Solar City Township is going to offer residential plots as well as villas. The project is spread over 100 acres of land. The project is located near Maharishi Vidya Mandir very next to Kolar RAF Airstrip on NH 4.

Latest Answer: You can join the Commonfloor Group, of Srinivasa Classic, Bangalore by clicking on this link http://www.commonfloor.com/srinivasa-classic-bangalore/povp-tx3c8m and http://groups.commonfloor.com/ and get in touch with other owners who have already booked a flat in this project and discuss about the same. Commonfloor.com's apartment management software is absolutely free of cost, Anti spam and provides complete data security and privacy(http://www.commonfloor.com/apartment-communities/pricing). To find the benefits of joining the software please find this link ( http://www.commonfloor.com/apartment-communities/benefits-owners) Already 1 lakh apartment society are using Commonfloor Groups to bridge the gap of communication among the owners and MC ( Management Committee) (http://businesswireindia.com/news/news-details/commonfloorcom-launches-commonfloor-groups/38909 )

Latest Answer: I have looked at almost most of the projects in EC phase 1 and found Himagiri to be best.. I was looking for 2 BHK with 2 balconies, one room bigger in size, and possession in next 2-3 months..This was all i got in only Himagiri.. They are giving possession in december for Tower 2 and Tower 1 in March.. Overall the project is really good, Himagiri itself in registered under Credai.. So its a decent enough builder... Secondally i have seen the work, Probably the best flooring , bathroom tiles in complete.. 2 bhk are really spacious considering 1100-1200 sq foot area...I will be moving here in Jan 2015..

Q: I am looking to buy a flat in Embassy Pristine, and I have heard a lot about the flooding of the approach road during rains. And also about the lake being really polluted, stinky etc. Does anyone have the latest update on this?
Latest Answer: Thanks Mahi, but there seems to be no update on that thread after Jan 2014. And I do not own an apartment as yet - so I can't join the owners group.

Q: How is the quality of construction? Are there deviations form the approved plan?
Has the builder obtained all NOCs and procured OC?
Latest Answer: Hi , project is almost completed and people r staying. construction quality is far enough to purchased. earlier construction is delayed and builder is some issue in getting NOC but now builder got NOC .

Q: I know the project is in pre launch stage. When they are planning to launch the project and what is the rates going on in the same?
Latest Answer: Hospitals such as Hospitals such as ESI Dispensary, Government City Veterinary Hospital, Mysore Road Hitech Hospital and Spandana Hospital Pvt Ltd are within the radius of 7 km. Some of the reputed educational institutes within the radius of 5 km are Orchids The International School, B M Valley School, St Josephs Boys High School, Manipal Tattava School and ST Lawrence School. Colleges such as Shree Education Society Correspondenc, Sri Sharada Pu College and R V College Of Engineering.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!