Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Any 1 has any feedback on this project.
I visited this site today. They are claiming to get the reqd approvals in 6 months.
Latest Answer: Garden Residency is one of the ongoing project by The Creative Homes and the expected possession date of the project is by end of 2015. The project offers 2 and 3 bhk apartments with size ranging from 1089 sqft to 1350 sqft. There will be 6 elegant designed towers with 176 apartments. Yeah they are yet to get the approvals.

Q: Please provide me details about the project like price details and size of plots?
Latest Answer: Why HSR layout is known as one of the preferred locality in Bangalore?

Q: Has the project got approval from BBMP? Which are the banks providing loan for this project?
Latest Answer: The project offers 2 and 3 bhk apartments with size ranging from 1095 sqft to 1635 sqft. There will be 225 apartment and 8 floors. Gunjur is a good locality for investment purpose. The area is well connected to two major IT Hubs on Sarjapur Road ( Proposed Infosys Campus-11 kms) and Whitefield ITPB (10 kms). Good connectivity to ORR IT Corridor (12kms), Wipro Head Quater ( 8 kms) and E City ( 15 kms)

Q: I am planning for a visit this weekend. When was the project launched and when is the project expected to get completed? Also provide me details about the locality
Latest Answer: @Bala, have you booked an apartment in this project? What about the numbers of flats and floor plans?

Q: I am new to the property market. Given that TATA is a trusted group of companies, I am keen on their New Haven project. I would like some advice on how this property fares as an investment and a future residence. Is it worth the money? How practical is it as a residence?

Also looking for feedback from someone who has visited the site.
Latest Answer: Tumkur road was considered as a village in the outskirts of Bangalore but now due to rapid growth in real estate sector it has transformed into a part of the city. I would suggest you to go for plots rather than residential flats. The area is well connected with other parts of the city like It is just 8.1 km from Bangalore City Railway Station and 30 km from Bengaluru International Airport. Close to Peenya Industrial Area, the locality offers easy connectivity to Magadi road at just 8.1 km Good appreciation can be expected.

Q: Can anyone tell me what is the booking amount going on for this project? When they are planning to give the possession and how much is the rate per sqft going on?
Latest Answer: The project is located at Electronic City near Chandapura in Attibele Anekal Road. The USP ( Unique selling point) of this project are primary school, health center is there, commercial complex with convenience store, rain water harvesting, 70% open space and basic amenities are there.

Q: Can anyone provide me what kind of flats available for sale in this project? What is the status of the approvals?
Latest Answer: Whitefield, the crown jewel of Bangalore eastern suburbs, has been the center point of attraction for developers lately. Onset of EPIP and the Information Technology Park has been one of the key drivers for real estate activity in the region. End-users dominate the residential market of this locality whose rents and capital values have witnessed an escalating path. This is due to the reason that the area witnesses good demand for housing units from professionals employed in the nearby IT hubs at ORR and Old Madras Road.

Q: I own J-902 in Purva Palm Beach. I was asekd to pay for the "Begining of Excavation" stage before 29th August. I wanted to know whether this is reliable and that the construction is going on smoothly. Also, whether any of the other members have also been asked to pay for the "Beginning of Excavation" stage before 29th August.
Latest Answer: Purvankara is one of the best builder and purva beach is good property. I think when u book the property builder give the payment plan and according to those payment plan he is legally right to take payment. Dont worry builder is more reliable and his construction is on time in last two three project. I am not the buyer of this project but i have gone through this project last month. i also meet with the builder and taken all information about this project.

Q: I came to know that Sobha Developer has launched their new project in Bangalore. Can anyone share the details in this forum?
Latest Answer: How is the locality? If anyone is planning to investing in this, how much appreciation can be expected.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!