Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: My dad is planning to buy an apartment in this project. Can anyone help me out with the price details and when they are going to given the possession?
Latest Answer: Goel Ganga Group is one of the reputed and leading company in Pune and PCMC having projects in Mumbai, Nagpur and Bangalore. Every Goel Ganga construction stands tall on the ideals of quality, craftsmanship and good value

Q: Which government authority and banks have approved the project? What is the total land area in this project?
Latest Answer: Xotic Anthea is located in Whitefield within proximity to all amenities including schools, transport, shopping and recreational facilities. The project is well connected to other parts of the city Distance to the Project approximately are: SARJAPUR circle 13 Kms Hope farm circle 17 Kms ITPL 19 Kms Marathalli Outer ring road Junction 20 Kms Electronics City 30 Kms Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar 29 Kms Manyata Embassy Business Park 35 Kms

Q: As far as I know this is their first project in Bangalore and i feel the price they are quoting is on the higher side, Any suggestions
Latest Answer: The project offers all the modern amenities like Fountain at entrance, Swimming Pool, Toddler’s pool, Piped music to swimming pool, Gym, Steam & Sauna, Multi-purpose hall, AV Room, Convenio, Table Tennis, Snooker, Virtual Golf Simulator, Yoga/Meditation hall, Reading room, Bus bay at entrance, Children’s Play Area – Tot Lot, Seating areas in green landscaping, Walking / Jogging track, Driver’s common restrooms, Laundromat, Visitor’s Car parking and RO Plant

Q: What is the status of the project? What kind of units type the project is offering and is the project open for booking?
Latest Answer: Is the project approved by BBMP or BDA? Which banks are providing home loan for this project and what is the total land area in this project?

Q: Has anyone heard about this project? Please brief with the project details.
Latest Answer: Jalahalli West also shares proximity to localities like Kammagondanahalli, Chikbanavara, Thamennahalli, and Yeshwantpur. Proximity to well-developed roads like Tumkur Road and Hesaraghatta Main Road enhanced connectivity in Jalahalli West, linking it to nearby regions such as Peenya Industrial Area. This factor brought in a new wave of development, causing its realty market to flourish. The availability of abundant land was another factor that contributed to the growth of the area. I would suggest you that investing in this project can fetch you good returns.

Q: How much is the rate per sqft going on? What type of configuration the project is offering?
Latest Answer: Amenities provided in this project are as follows: Wave pool • Snorkeling pool • Infinity swimming pool with sunken bar and aquarium • Golf putting range • Cricket practice pitch • Observatory decks • Gazebos and hammocks • Large, manicured gardens • 2 culture clubs that includes amenities like science club, star gazing observatory, karaoke and jamming room, giant lego building block room and ballet room,

Q: Can anyone tell me what is the status of the project? Has the project got approvals from SBI?
Latest Answer: VRR Fortuna is spread over 3 acres of land and the project will have 388 units and it is a G+17 floors structures. They are going to provide bore well water for the time being. Sarjapur Road is tagged as one of the fastest developing neighborhoods of the city. It is a major hit among the working population since it offers easy connectivity to major IT clusters such as Whitefield, Marathahalli and Electronic City.

Q: Can anyone provide me more information about MIMS Renaissance? I am interested in this project.
Latest Answer: The northern zone of Bangalore has been glittering with growth and development as Thanisandra witnesses steadfast property values. Close to Outer Ring Road, the locality can be easily accessed from the Nagavara Circle. With hospitals, educational institutes and commercial complexes at a walking distance, the locality climbs up the list of most preferred localities without much effort. Abundant availability of land has led to the growth of Thanisandra and its adjoining areas. According to market sources, there are few projects in the vicinity which worth a special mention. Sobha Chrysanthemum by Sobha Developers and Monarch Serenity by The Monarch Group are few among them. The Nagwara Junction is at a walking distance from the area and includes important projects like Karle Town. Property consultants suggest that the area is likely to evolve into a posh residential locality and it is ideal in terms of long term perspective. However, the commercial real estate market of the area is witnessing a slow pace, hence the commercial and office projects in the vicinity take a little more than longer to develop. In tune with property investment, capital appreciation and rental yield both have equal significance. Quality developments in the region fetch the best rental returns, for instance- Zen Gardens, that fetches around Rs 65000 per month, in the name of rentals.

Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!