Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of

Latest Answer: You can join the Commonfloor Group, of Srinivasa Classic, Bangalore by clicking on this link http://www.commonfloor.com/srinivasa-classic-bangalore/povp-tx3c8m and http://groups.commonfloor.com/ and get in touch with other owners who have already booked a flat in this project and discuss about the same. Commonfloor.com's apartment management software is absolutely free of cost, Anti spam and provides complete data security and privacy(http://www.commonfloor.com/apartment-communities/pricing). To find the benefits of joining the software please find this link ( http://www.commonfloor.com/apartment-communities/benefits-owners) Already 1 lakh apartment society are using Commonfloor Groups to bridge the gap of communication among the owners and MC ( Management Committee) (http://businesswireindia.com/news/news-details/commonfloorcom-launches-commonfloor-groups/38909 )

Latest Answer: I have looked at almost most of the projects in EC phase 1 and found Himagiri to be best.. I was looking for 2 BHK with 2 balconies, one room bigger in size, and possession in next 2-3 months..This was all i got in only Himagiri.. They are giving possession in december for Tower 2 and Tower 1 in March.. Overall the project is really good, Himagiri itself in registered under Credai.. So its a decent enough builder... Secondally i have seen the work, Probably the best flooring , bathroom tiles in complete.. 2 bhk are really spacious considering 1100-1200 sq foot area...I will be moving here in Jan 2015..

Q: I am looking to buy a flat in Embassy Pristine, and I have heard a lot about the flooding of the approach road during rains. And also about the lake being really polluted, stinky etc. Does anyone have the latest update on this?
Latest Answer: Thanks Mahi, but there seems to be no update on that thread after Jan 2014. And I do not own an apartment as yet - so I can't join the owners group.

Q: How is the quality of construction? Are there deviations form the approved plan?
Has the builder obtained all NOCs and procured OC?
Latest Answer: Hi , project is almost completed and people r staying. construction quality is far enough to purchased. earlier construction is delayed and builder is some issue in getting NOC but now builder got NOC .

Q: Has anyone heard about this project? Can anyone share some information about the project?
Latest Answer: Any one bought plot in this project, please share the best negotiated price and is that all documents are clear ?

Q: I know the project is in pre launch stage. When they are planning to launch the project and what is the rates going on in the same?
Latest Answer: Hospitals such as Hospitals such as ESI Dispensary, Government City Veterinary Hospital, Mysore Road Hitech Hospital and Spandana Hospital Pvt Ltd are within the radius of 7 km. Some of the reputed educational institutes within the radius of 5 km are Orchids The International School, B M Valley School, St Josephs Boys High School, Manipal Tattava School and ST Lawrence School. Colleges such as Shree Education Society Correspondenc, Sri Sharada Pu College and R V College Of Engineering.

Q: Why builder is asking for 5700 per square feet ?
Latest Answer: There are 1 bhk apartment available for sale in Nitesh Hyde park, you can click on the link to check the details 1 bhk apartment for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am looking for this project. Can anyone provide me some information about the same?
Latest Answer: Amenities provided in this project are as follows: Infinity Pool at sky deck level, Triple height grand lobby, children's play area, yoga meditation zone, club house, business center, games room at sky deck level, party lounge at sky deck level, gymnasium at sky deck level, landscape terraces, sculpture court and pets corner. You can check all the other details by clicking on this link Mittal Elanza

Q: What is the total land area in this project? What is the payment procedure in this project ?
Latest Answer: he reason behind rise in property prices in Bannerghatta Road are as following: a) Good connectivity: The connectivity from South to East has improved a lot. BMTC is also offering bus services with connects important parts of the city. b) Job Market: The job market in this area has grown a lot especially in and around areas of JP Nagar. c) Greenery and fresh air: Most home buyers prefer to stay in a locality which has lot of greenery, because of this end users are getting attracting to this locality.

Q: My dad is planning to buy an apartment in this project. Can anyone help me out with the price details and when they are going to given the possession?
Latest Answer: Goel Ganga Group is one of the reputed and leading company in Pune and PCMC having projects in Mumbai, Nagpur and Bangalore. Every Goel Ganga construction stands tall on the ideals of quality, craftsmanship and good value

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!