Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi,I am planning to book 2BHK flat in Eternity Ecstasy project, Begur road. Has anyone booked any flat in same project ? If anyone is already staying in other completed project of Eternity Developer, kindly share the feedback.Thanks
Latest Answer: I am interested in this project and I am looking for some detailed information about the same.

Q: Hi,

I am planning to book 2BHK flat in Mythri Arteor project, Begur road. Has anyone booked any flat in same project ?
If anyone is already staying in other completed project of Mythri homes, kindly share the feedback.

Thanks.
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi, I'm interested in this project.
Can anyone can tell me how is the project? specially about the construction quality and legal documents etc. I know OC certificates are not there. will that be a problem?
Latest Answer: There are both 2 and 3 bhk apartments available for sale in this project, click on the link to get all the listing and details apartments for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hiranandani, by their own admission, will not transfer 90 percent of the project land to the RWA. The only land that the buyers will own is the actual land that the towers stand on. In effect the land will stand as an asset on the books of Hiranandani builders for all time to come.

While current BDA permissions will not permit them to build on the vacant common land. It is entirely possible for them to pledge this land to financial institutions against loans, for the land to be auctioned of in case the company goes bankrupt or for them to open the land to the general public by way of a park or such similar facility. In such circumstances the RWA would have no right to stop the builder as the RWA would have no title over any land except that on which the towers stand.

this in my opinion is a huge risk factor and a highly unusual way of functioning. Buyers need to be aware of this before they purchase any flats with Hiranandani builders.

Experts may provide their opinion on this please.

Latest Answer: Manish Complex Apartment is one of the completed residential complexes located at Richmond Town, Bangalore. The project offers option of 2BHK and 3BHK ranging from 1450-1585 sq. ft. The project is in close proximity to major utilities like Bishop Cotton School, St. Joseph High School, Mallaya Hospital, Garuda Mall and many others.

Q: Hi All,

I'm planning to buy an apartment in atz splendor from atz properties. I want to know how si the builder and how can we trust the apartment. Recently I went for site visit the apartment was beautiful. The entrance is superb but I want to know the reviews from you all. Could you all can help me out.
Latest Answer: There are apartments available for sale in this project, click on the link to check the availability OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi All,
I am planning to buy a site in reliable magnolia in Banglore. If anyone is selling or have any idea about the locality please guide me

Latest Answer: Hi, I need some contact details of owners and not the brokers. Can you please help

Q: Where exactly is the project located in Mysore Road and how much is the price they are quoting?
Latest Answer: How is the residential real estate market in Mysore road? How much is the rate per sqft going on in this locality?

Q: need details of this project
Latest Answer: For the time being flats are not available for sale in this project, you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Can anyone please let me know when is the possession expected for the flats in VARS Parkwood?
Latest Answer: I am looking forward for this project. I want to know if this is a A Khata property and can I avail home loan from SBI bank?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!