Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: As far as project connectivity is concerned, this suburb works as a good choice for many in the city due to connectivity, the creation of a micro-market, proximity to workplaces and other social infrastructure. In addition to the Outer Ring Road becoming a signal-free corridor, the 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road will be connecting Whitefield Road to other major roads. The Metro Rail network will increase the excellent connectivity to Whitefield.

Q: Can anyone who's living in Salarpuria Serenity reply how's the construction quality of the apartment?Specifically the upper floors.Thanks for your time.

Q: I was planning to invest with JS Homes. In view of this I was searching for Feedback on JS homes One of the complaints (last comment) talked about js homes and it goes like this……
Stay away from jshomes. The project Lake Mist (villla and plots ) is nothing but old project code named SRR Wimbeldon . Lot of customers have booked plots with the same owner of JS Homes and now the same land is marketed under the new name LAKE MIST I also found the below link which has comments regarding the same land http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=2122&start=50

Latest Answer: Hey, This is a residential plot project by Upkar Group. The project is known to be approved by BMRDA and banks like LIC, DHFL, HDFC. The project offers amenities like Well planned with wide tar roads, Electricity and street lighting, Underground drainage, Exclusive overhead tank and bore wells for water supply, Open spaces for civic amenities, Landscaped gardens, Children park

Q: What kind of units the project is going to offer and what is the price going on?
Latest Answer: How is the reputation of the builder? I feel Whitefield is a saturated market, so will it be a good idea to buy an apartment or property for investment purpose?

Q: Builder has demanded completion of registration by 15-20th December, 2014. With such short notice, I will not be able to make the payments. The project is also incomplete and it is not residable.

Q: Is the builder trustworthy? is its price worth it?

Any alternative projects I can consider in outer ring road?
Latest Answer: Hi Sreejith, There are good project like LGCL United Tower and Citilights Legacy by reputed builders. You can check those projects. What types of apartment are you looking for and in what price range?

Q: Is Power backup in Elegance Garnet available? If not how frequently do power cuts happen.
Latest Answer: Hi Viswanathan, Are you planning to book an apartment in Elegance Garnet? If yes, you can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: The project is in pre launch stage... Has anyone have any idea about when in the launch and configuration and sizes provided?
Latest Answer: What is the pre launch price going on for this project? How much time will it take for completion and what is the total land area?

Q: I am planning to buy an apartment in Mantri Primus Eden, Kanakpura road. Can somebody please provide feedback about the project? Is this worth investing?
Latest Answer: While the dilemma between end usage and investment vehicle is a genuine one, most industry experts believe that retirement homes are for living as an end use product. For investment purposes there are a lot of real estate options that one can consider. But retirement homes must be bought keeping in mind the usability of the house. The focus while buying a retirement home must be centered on the benefits one can derive from staying it rather than any financial increments.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!