tool tip arrow
Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

- Property Discussion Forum & Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am planning to buy 2BHK in Mantri Premero. Before that I like to know if the project is already delayed or is there any issue with the project which can cause further delay?

What is the possession date given by the builder?

Q: What is the current price going on in tis project and are the approvals in place?
Latest Answer: You can get all the details about the project by clicking on this link: DHIO Sky Terraces OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi
I am looking to buy a 2BHK on higher floors.

Before making up my mind; could any of the residents provide any difficulties faced by them?
How is the security? Is it safe to travel from main road to inside late in the night?
Does Dominos deliver pizzas to CBH?
How are the facilities in club house?
What appreciation can we expect year on year basis?
As compared to Mantri Tranquil in vicinity what's better and what's not.?

Any other Pros and Cons of staying in CBH?

Satyam Gambhir
Latest Answer: Hey Satyam, club house offers all the standard amenities and the area is developing slowly and steadily. If you are buying an apartment now you can expect an appreciation of 405 ( approx) after 4-5 years. I would prefer to go with Mantri Tranquil as it is a brand and the construction quality would be definitely better. But the price of apartments in Mantri is little on the higher side.

Q: Do we have basic facilities for day to day needs inside the layout
Latest Answer: I am interested in this project and want to know what is the rate they are quoiting for the plots.

Latest Answer: I am interested in this project. @basavaraj, have you booked a villas in this project. What is the rate per sqft going on in this project? What is the status of the approvals?

Q: Please update me about this project. I am planning to book an premium condominiums
Latest Answer: RMZ Galleria offers 2,3 bhk apartments and 3 bhk duplex pent houses. The price of these premium condominiums ranges from Rs 1.12 crores to Rs 1.96 crores approximately. The project is loaded with all the modern amenities.

Q: Is this project on track? This was launched in 2009/2010.

LGCLs other projects - in Sarjapur and Old Airport Road are suffering from great delays due to funds shortage, labor shortage and lack of management commitment.

Also, there have been some posts that talk about the builder experiencing shortage of funds or illegally routing the money elsewhere.

And claims in 2009/2010 about investments by Goldman Sachs and Kotak Mahindra - are false and baseless??

Q: Has anyone heard about this project? What are the type of configuration the project is offering and the price details?
Latest Answer: I am purely looking for investment purpose. How is the real estate market in Horamavu?

Q: Me and my husband are planning to go for a site visit this weekend. Please provide me the project address.
Latest Answer: Please provide me some feed back about the locality and also provide me the floor plans.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left