Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: The project is in pre launch stage. When they are planning to launch it and how much time will it take to get completed?
Latest Answer: How big is the project and what are the size of apartments the project is offering? Please provide some feedback about the locality also?

Q: I stay in Kolkata but I heard that North Bangalore is doing good in terms of investment purpose. So I have short listed this project. Please share the details and feedback about the same.
Latest Answer: Hebbal is an area in Bangalore which is better known for the Hebbal lake and flyovers that connect the Outer Ring Road and Bellary Road. Hebbal hosts several reputed companies because of which other residential areas around Hebbal have also grown rapidly. In next five, Hebbal is expected to see an average price appreciation of 94 percent. Hebbal has seen a complete makeover in the last decade. The area has gained importance as a preferred destination with the establishment of Bengaluru International Airport at Devanahalli.

Q: I heard that the project offers both villas and apartments. What is the basic price and the size of villas and apartments?
Latest Answer: I am buying this property pure;y for investment purpose. So can anyone provide me how good is the locality for investment purpose?

Q: Any 1 has any feedback on this project.
I visited this site today. They are claiming to get the reqd approvals in 6 months.
Latest Answer: Garden Residency is one of the ongoing project by The Creative Homes and the expected possession date of the project is by end of 2015. The project offers 2 and 3 bhk apartments with size ranging from 1089 sqft to 1350 sqft. There will be 6 elegant designed towers with 176 apartments. Yeah they are yet to get the approvals.

Q: I'm planning to buy a flat in mantri alpyne,
So need more details on that.
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Please provide me details about the project like price details and size of plots?
Latest Answer: Why HSR layout is known as one of the preferred locality in Bangalore?

Q: Has the project got approval from BBMP? Which are the banks providing loan for this project?
Latest Answer: The project offers 2 and 3 bhk apartments with size ranging from 1095 sqft to 1635 sqft. There will be 225 apartment and 8 floors. Gunjur is a good locality for investment purpose. The area is well connected to two major IT Hubs on Sarjapur Road ( Proposed Infosys Campus-11 kms) and Whitefield ITPB (10 kms). Good connectivity to ORR IT Corridor (12kms), Wipro Head Quater ( 8 kms) and E City ( 15 kms)

Q: I am planning for a visit this weekend. When was the project launched and when is the project expected to get completed? Also provide me details about the locality
Latest Answer: @Bala, have you booked an apartment in this project? What about the numbers of flats and floor plans?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!