Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Where exactly is the project located and what are the types of apartment they are offering? How is the rate per sqft they are quoting?
Latest Answer: The project is spread across 6.23 acres of land and the area ranging from 1314 sq.ft. to 1890 sq.ft. The basic price starting at Rs. 57.68 Lacs

Q: Is any one purchased plot here ? is there any legal issues with the layout ?
Latest Answer: Hello Vinod, We are also planning to book an apartment in this project but while doing some internet research i found this. I am sharing the link : http://www.commonfloor.com/forum/53d53acaa2d98-caution-for-public-planning-to-invest-in-aishwarya-grand-hill

Q: Shifting to SNN Raj Serenity next month. Need to know which wired internet service providers operate in that apartment.
Latest Answer: Airtel and Tikona are providing internet services in Begur road, so You can visit to their corporate office for further information.

Q: Going to stay next month onward in SNN Raj Serenity. Need to know which service providers operate here.
Latest Answer: Airtel and Tikona are providing internet services in Begur road, so You can visit to their corporate office for further information.

Q: last week I vvisited Assetz east point. They told cauvery connection is approved. Residents will get cauvery water. I asked twice to be sure. Though only one or two 2.5 bhk units are left. Anybody who bought pl tell is it true n is it mentioned in agreement?
Latest Answer: Hi Geetika, Even I have inquired about the project and the concerned person told me that they are going to provide Cauvery water connection for this project.

Q: What is the price of a viila in this project and what is the special offer they are giving any idea?
Latest Answer: How good is the idea of investing in a property in Electronic City?

Q: Has anyone heard about this project I am looking for information about this project?
Latest Answer: We are provide German Upvc Windows and Doors,Manufacture in Bangalore. Please any Requirement Contact 9980473395,080-28475052 log on:- www.spikerwindows.com

Q: One of my colleague was telling that there is some offer going on in this project this month. Has anyone have any idea about it? Please share
Latest Answer: What kind of area they are offering? What is the total land area and how many apartments will be there? How far is it from BEL Circle? Provide me the list of amenities as well.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!