Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hello,

I am contemplating on booking a 3BHK apartment at Sobha City, Thanisandra Main Road (Casa Serenita).

Could you please advise on any risks on this property such as lake bed, peripheral ring road etc?

Thanks,
Joe.
Latest Answer: 9881018565

Q: Has anyone reviewed Brigade Orchards - Cedar block? Is this legally approved?
Latest Answer: As far as I know Cedar and Deodar was launched in the month of September 2014. Brigade Orchards got approvals from leading banks. Did you check about the approvals with the builder?

Q: I have seen some hoarding for this project but when I searched information about the same there was hardly anything available. Please help me with the details.
Latest Answer: How much is the total land area and how many plots are planned? Where exactly is it located in Devanahalli?

Q: Can anyone provide me few information about the project?
Latest Answer: This is my first time buy and I want to know about the locality and connectivity to the other parts of the city.

Q: We are planning to buy a 2 bhk in this project but before visiting the site I want to know if it is has got all the necessary approvals from BBMP and banks.
Latest Answer: Hey thanks Karthik... Have you inquired about the builder's track record? How is the reputation and how many project did they complete till date?

Q: Is the project still in pre launch? When is the project expected to get completed?
Latest Answer: Even I am interested in this project. I want to know what is the total area and how many units & floors will be there

Q: Is there flats available for sale? If yes when is the expected possession date?
Latest Answer: Okay cool... I am looking for 2 bhk apartment only. Any idea Sree if it s A Khata property and which banks are providing home loan for this project?

Q: I am buying a flat from TG developers and project name is Boston. Need to know How TG developers are and the project.
Latest Answer: TGS Boston is an ongoing project by TGS Property. It been one month the construction work started. It has got approval from banks and BBMP approvals is under process.

Q: is there a water problem in this area..kasavanahalli??i am looking to book a flat in Tuscan terraces (from axis builder)
Latest Answer: There are apartments available for sale in this project, click on the link to check the details apartments for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!