Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am looking for a 2 bhk apartment in this project. What is the price going on and what is the status of the approvals?
Latest Answer: What is the mode of payment in this project? Please share your review and feedback about the locality.

Q: Hi all, I want to invest in a villa plot in gated community for mostly investment purposes. for a investment window for 5-10 years. However, we want to keep the option of living in that place in future open. My budget is 20-30 lakhs and I am considering the excel oxigen project in Sarjapur, and Confident gardinea also In sarjapura. Are these good options to consider? Could you suggest some more \ better options in Sarjapura or North Bangalore?
Latest Answer: There are plots available for sale in Confident Gardenia, you can check the availability here plots for sale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi, I'm considering to buy flat in adithi evora in owners court, Can anyone help me with any review about this project's quality & builder's reputation.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Latest Answer: The construction quality is above average and so far no complaints came about their build quality.. No builder is perfect, every builder has some pros and cons. It is better if you can go and have a look at one of their completed projects before booking. :)

Q: What is the rate the builder is quoting for the villa plots? Which local body has approved the project?
Latest Answer: I think it is a good option to invest in Chandapura Anekal belt and after few months you can expect appreciation as Phase II of Bangalore Metro has already got Chandapura circle included in the rail network proposed and is expected that Anekal will be included in Phase III.

Q: Has anyone heard about this project? What is the price going on, status of the project and approval details?
Latest Answer: I am into business and i have to travel within the city a lot. How is the connectivity from Jalahalli to the other parts of the city?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!