Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Is it a BBMP approved project? Are they going to provide A Khata? Which all banks are providing loans for this project?
Latest Answer: How much is the rate per sqft they are quoting and what will be the total total of a 2bhk all inclusive? When is the possession?

Q: When was the project launched? Has the project got all the necessary approvals from bank and local authority?
Latest Answer: Daksh u wont get A Katha for flats right now, it happens later. Land is clear. Check with a good lawyer for proper clarifications for the concerns you have. I am an owner

Q: How much is the booking amount in this project as I am planning to book a villa and how much will be the cost?
Latest Answer: Is it a BBMP approved project? When is the expected possession date and how many villas are coming up in this project?

Q: Looking for review about United Elysium. How about buying a property in this project?
Latest Answer: I liked the project and we are planning to book an apartments in the same as it is close to my office also. I want to know about the approvals and the current price per sqft going on?

Q: I am planning to book an apartment in this project but before that I want to know about the reputation of the builder.
Latest Answer: Hi Dushyant, Kindly share when is the project getting completed, price details, approvals, size of the apartments and amenities provided?

Q: Is the project ready to move in? How far it is from Manyata Tech Park and how much will a flat cost?
Latest Answer: How many flats and towers are there? What is the total land area in this project?

Q: I have seen this project in news paper. Has anyone heard about this project? Please share the details.
Latest Answer: Thank you so much for sharing in the information and I am planning to visit the site this weekend. Is there any discount going on?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!