125 unauthorized colonies traced in Delhi

Comments(12) Sub Category:Uncategorized Posted On: Nov 24, 2011

Delhi lokayukta is on high alert filing report on irregularities found in regularization certificates for unauthorized colonies in the city.

The regularization list reveals 125 such colonies lacking provisional regularization certificates.

According to the orders passed by lokayukta, Delhi government has started issuing notices to all the unauthorized colonies, who have violated the mandatory eligibility criteria of 50 percent land coverage.

If the colonies Resident Welfare Association (RWA) fail to report back to notices, the Urban Development Department and Revenue Department will file legal reports by the end December 23, 2011 as per the orders passed on by lokayukta.

Source: The Times of India

12 Responses to “125 unauthorized colonies traced in Delhi”

1. Iliana Luthi says:

Thanks for this wonderful. I’m wondering should you were planning of publishing comparable articles to this 1. .Maintain up the excellent posts!

2. Nidhi Parkash says:

There are some unauthorized colonies in respect of whom GNCTD, UC Cell has raised 2 objections in the year of 2oo8——-!st Overlapping of maps and 2nd is Applications/maps submitted by multiple RWAs for regularization of the colonies. Unluckily my colony named Bhagya Vihar, Phase-2, Rani Khera, New Delhi-81 (regd. no.-1077) has fallen in this category. After realisation of this mistake RWAs has merged as one RWA Which is Bhagya Vihar Niwasi Vikas Samiti(regd.). RWA has been continually doing efforts since 2008 for the removal of these two objections.
    For the removal of these objections Rwa Submitted again Maps in 2010 complying to the notice of UD Deptt.GNCTD as was required from us in 2010.
    Now, I have to say that my colony has one RWA and one map (already duly received by UCC in 2010). Due to these objections, there has not been yet made pacca galis, pacca nallis for water flowing and concrete road etc.
    I, Nidhi Parkash, RWA-President, along-with the residents of my colony hereby request with folded hands to the Hon’able Principal Secretary and Additional Secretary, Urban Development Deptt.(UCC), GNCTD to remove these two objections in order to get development in my colony.

From: Nidhi Parkash

3. [...] related Stories: 125 unauthorized colonies traced in Delhi DDA and other agencies to recover own land in 43 colonies Related [...]

4. [...] 125 unauthorized colonies traced in Delhi [...]

5. Mukesh kumar singh says:

Please provide the name of the colonies which are comming in the list of 125 unauthorized colonies.

6. Mukesh kumar singh says:

I want to know whether Chattarpur enclave phase I and II hase been among 125 colonies. Is the notice given by Delhi lokayukta?

7. Pavithra says:

Hai guys, even I am a resident of Delhi, this is a very useful post for me. Indeed I got information about the list of colonies and I have shared it here: http://ud.delhigovt.nic.in/1639%20UC%20LIST.pdf

8. jagdish singh says:

I want to know the list of 125 colonies to which govt has served notice.

9. REMYA VIKAS GUPTA says:

Please provide the names of the 125 colonies

10. heera says:

Where can I get a complete list of these 125 colonies?

11. Rajpal Singh says:

Sir,
    will you please post the name of the colonies which are comming in this 125 list

12. ANKUR BHARDWAJ says:

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER LAKHI RAM PARK SITUATED NEAR SECTOR – 22 & 23 ROHINI HAS BEEN AMOUNG 125 COLONIES, NOTICE GIVEN BY DELHI LOKAYUKTA OR NOT.