Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in India

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in India

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Came to know about Eastpoint from my brother in law and im really interested, the ammenities and the floorplans seems to be statisfactory. now someone please help me with the reputation of this builder.
Latest Answer: Assetz Homes has good reputation in the real estate industry. the company is involved in four business verticals such as Fund Management, Warehousing, Residential and Commercial. They have successfully completed 2 project and 6 projects are under different level of construction.

Q: Hey People. Please help with the configuration details and how many homes will be there? How is the total land area?
Latest Answer: What is the rate per sqft going and what will be the basic price of an unit here? What is the status of the approvals?

Q: I am looking forward to buy a property in Citrus IN 38, which is a project by Citrus Ventures. I want to know the track records of the builder
Latest Answer: What are the types of villas this project is going to offer and by when the project is expected to get completed? Are the approvals in place?

Q: Its a 2BHK property located in 14th floor ,with 5 door wardrobe in Master Bedroom/Modular Kitchen /Security entrance door and Painting in Hall.. Pics will be shared on need basis..Many Thanks.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you selling your 2BHK flat in Waghbil, Pune? What is the asking price? To get best deal on your property, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or List your property for sale at List property for sale to find right buyer

Q: Where exactly is the project located? When did they launch the project and by when they are planning to complete?
Latest Answer: How is the locality doing in terms of real estate market and how is the area?

Q: I am looking to buy a new ready-to-move property at a maxed out budget of 55L for personal use. Which would be a better option, already developed GB road or bigger flat in yet to be developed Shilphata?
I have an eye on Dosti Planet North which should be completing in near future. However earlier post suggest that it was supposed to be handed over by 2015, which is apparently not happened.

I am not sure about which scheme to go for in GB road as bigger names have a high premium like the Lodha Amara 1bhk would go beyong 75L.
Latest Answer: Hi, As per your budget, we have searched few hand pick project in Shilphata. These are the best project in the locality with best of the amenities. Here are name of such projects, Lodha Viviana and Gajra Bhoomi Lawns A2. In which Lodha Vivina is a ready-to-move project while Gajra Bhoomi Lawns A2 is a under construction project. Both are within your budget with all the modern day amenities.

Q: If you buy any of the property from Barnala Builders, you are dealing with goons. They use muscle if you demand what you paid for, you get no facilities as the residents have lodged multiple cases in High Court against the builder.
Latest Answer: Yes, write review on multiple sites against this builder and post on several forum sites as Harleen has mentioned above. In this way you can help the buyers who are going to invest their hard earned money with this kind of builder. And plz. don't forget to mention project and developers name there.

Q: What are the future prospects on investing in this project?
Latest Answer: Bangalore is all set to be the sought after address in the city located on Yelahanka offering luxury residences. I really loved it. Being located on Yelahanka there are definite future appreciation and returns.

Q: How is the reputation of Unicon Shelter NorthBrook- 46 project ? Are they providing good quality of construction?
Latest Answer: Hi, I am kali. Unicon shelter builders providing superb aminities for the projects and Unicon shelter builders successfully completed many other projects. the constructions is really good they are using higher level materials and good responsive for customers side.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

    CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!