Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in India

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in India

Filter On:


View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Yes, and don't forget that For apartments with carpet area of more than 2000 sq ft or for property valued ₹1 crore or above, service tax is levied on 30% of the cost of the property. This takes the service tax to 4.2% for such properties. However, service tax is levied on the entire amount on other cost items such as Preferred Location Charges (PLC), Floor Rise Charges (FRC), initial maintenance charges and club-house etc. In all these cases service tax is standard – 14.5%.
Reply


Latest Answer: Are you buying a under construction property or ready-to-move flats? If it is a under construction property then you have to pay VAT because VAT is applicable for the under construction property. If that property would have been constructed then there was no need to pay VAT. It is not applicable to the constructed property so that’s the advantage of buying a ready-to-move or developed property. And this could be cost you around 15% including 14.5% as VAT and 0.5% as Krishi Kalyan Cess and Swachh Bharat Cess-0.5%.
Reply


Q: The builder says although registration charges are waived, scanning charges will have to be paid additionally, however, it is not mentioned in demand note.
Latest Answer: It is illegal and you don't need to pay any scanning charges. If builder is forcing you to pay then challenge him in the court. Builder is charging unnecessary charges because Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation has asked the developer to pay "Betterment Charges" which he want to recover from the buyers.
Reply


Q: He, i am interested in this project but i didn't find any details of this project. Can anybody share some inputs of this project?
Latest Answer: Hi Dharmaja, As the project is still in pre-launch phase so it is very difficult to predict the possession date. But, they have applied for IOD and CC for this project and waiting for the approval. Once, they will get the approvals, at the same time they launched the project and will declare it's possession date. As far as funding is concerned, all the major banks such as HDFC, DHFL, GIC Housing Fin Ltd., ICICI Banks have approved for loan.
Reply


Q: I need information like price, BHK configuration and location of this project.
Latest Answer: Hi all, I am planning to invest in Yamuna Expressway. And come to know about this project. I heard that they have down payment options which will determine the per square foot rate. What are those options?Thanks...
Reply


Q: Where exactly is the project located as we are planning for a site visit this weekend and when is the expected possession?
Latest Answer: Thanks Priotosh for sharing the details here. How big is the project and how is the track record of the builder?
Reply


Q: Hi, have anyone invested in this project? Plz. share some inputs of this project?
Latest Answer: Hi Gagan... The builder has provided 4 payment plan options. In Option-1, 100% of the total cost to be paid within 60 days from the date of issue of allotment letter. In option-2, 50% of the total cost to be paid within 60 days from the date of issue of allotment letter. Remaining 50% of total cost shall be payable in two equal half-yearly installments calculated from the 61st day from the date of allotment. But this shall be calculated with interest @12% p.a on reducing principal amount. In option-3, 30% of the total cost to be paid within 60 days from the date of issue of allotment letter. Remaining 70% shall be payable in 7 equal quarterly installments calculated from the 61st day from the date of allotment with interest @12% on reducing principal amount. In Option-4, at the time of booking 10%, within 60 days of booking-10%, on start of earth work for development-10%, on leveling-20%, On demarcation-20%, On start of laying of services-20%, On start of road work-10%.
Reply


Q: I have flat at brookefields and looking for a buyer

Latest Answer: Hello Surekha, What is the name of the project and type of apartment you are selling? Let me know the rate of the apartment as well
Reply


Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left













    CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!