Launched: Oct 2012

completed

Possession: Jan 2015

Property Type

Apartment

2 BHK Apartment

841 sq.ft

29.43L

NA

3 BHK Apartment

1059 sq.ft

37.06L

NA

4 BHK Apartment

1682 sq.ft

58.87L

NA

Guide

User Reviews - Larica Tolly

This project doesn't have any user reviews as yet.Be the first one to rate this project

MASTER PLAN

Amenities - Larica Tolly

Community Amenities :Garden 24Hr Backup Security Community Hall
Health & Fitness :Swimming Pool Gymnasium
Kid Friendly :Play Area
Connectivity :Intercom
Green Living :Rain Water Harvesting

Specifications - Larica Tolly

Structure:
R. C. C. Frame structure

Walls:
Weather Resistance Brick Walls

Foundation:
R. C. C. footing With anti Termite

Doors:
Factory made decorated flush doors

Windows:
Aluminum Sliding window

Toilet:
Glazed Tiles dado up to 5 ft, shower, wash basin & W. C. White colour of reputed make, elegant C. P. fitting with ISI mark

Electrical:
Concealed Conduit Copper wiring with standard quality electrical accessory TV & Telephone outfets, cable TV

Kitchen:
Black stone with ceramic tiles 2 ft, above working Platform with sink

Flooring:
Vitrified Tiles

PAYMENT SCHEDULE:

SCHEME – 1
DOWN PAYMENT PLAN ( 8% DISCOUNT ON 95% OF PRICE)
On Booking Rs. 25,000
On Booking Confirmation Rs. 1,00,000
Within 30 days from Confirmation 95% of sale value Less Adv. Paid
On Possession Balance 5% Amount
On Registration Stamp Duty Registration Govt. Levies extra.
SCHEME 2 – EASY INSTALMENT PLAN
Under this scheme after you have paid the initial payment of Application & Confirmation (Rs. 25,000/- Rs. 1,00,000). We offer you the facility of paying the Balance Basic Price and other Charges of your luxurious Flat in 24 equal monthly installments at 0% interest. Stamp Duty, Registration charges and other Govt. Levies extra.
SCHEME – 3 – CONSTRUCTION LINKED PAYMENT PLAN
Payment Stages Payment Amount / percent
On Booking Rs. 25,000
On Confirmation of Booking Rs. 1,00,000
Within 30 days of Confirmation 10% of Net Sale Value
Within 60 days of Confirmation 5% of Net Sale Value
On start of Excavation 5% of sale price
On Completion of Ground floor Plinth 5% of sale price
On Completion of Ground floor Roof stab 5% of sale price
On Completion of 1st floor Roof stab 5% of sale price
On Completion of 2nd floor Roof stab 5% of sale price
On Completion of 3rd floor Roof stab 5% of sale price
On Completion of Final Roof Treatment 5% of sale price
On Completion of Brick work of flat 5% of sale price
On Completion of Internal Plaster 5% of sale price
On Completion of External Plaster 5% of sale price
On Completion of Door / Window/ Grill
fittings
5% of sale price
On Completion of Tile / Flooring 5% of sale price
On Completion of Electrical Wiring 5% of sale price
On Completion and Intimation of Possession Balance Payment
On Registration Stamp Duty, Registration charges and
other Govt. Levies extra.
SCHEME 4 – PAY THROUGH BANK LOAN
Under this scheme, after you have paid the initial payment of Application & Confirmation (Rs. 25,000/- Rs. 1,00,000/-) you have to pay the balance 25% of total value of the apartment within 30 days of confirmation. The remaining 75% will be payable through bank loan. You can select your preferred bank. In this scheme, you have to do all the necessary bank formalities after you have paid the down payment of 25%.

VIEW MORE

VIEW LESS

Larica group began its journey in the year 1978, over the past 25 years it has successfully accomplished excellence in its line of business with a wide range of projects to its credit. Being a reputed firm it has well created a firm belief in its customers that the company is here to serve the very ...Read More

7 Red Cross Place, 4th Floor, Kolkata, Pin Code - 700001, West Bengal, INDIA.

More About Larica Tolly

Larica Estates Ltd has another Project in Kolkata. Larica Tolly is located in Dhalipara.

Life is a treasure...and every moment is precious. Nothing influences life and its moments, more than one's home. Larica Tolly is designed to fill the moments of your life with some of the finest emotions in your heart.

Larica Tolly - much more than just a location …. Is focusing on bringing for you pocket friendly prime properties together with an essence of belongingness. The concept of apartments shall extend to create bounds of liveliness to all of those opting for the property and shall give each one of them a sense of pride and make them feel privileged too.

VIEW MORE

VIEW LESS

Approvals & Loans

Bank

LIC Housing Finance Ltd
State Bank of India
All Leading Bank

Compare Interest Rates

Real Estate Guide


Rate this Project(All fields are mandatory)

Flat quality
Poor
Average
Good
Very Good
Excellent
Project Amenities
Poor
Average
Good
Very Good
Excellent
Builder Score
Poor
Average
Good
Very Good
Excellent
Neighborhood Livability
Poor
Average
Good
Very Good
Excellent
You are a
*Minimum 50 characters
Submit