* Salwood door frame with 35mm thick elegantly finished paneled shutters except for kichen and toilet doors which will have commercial faced inners painted with matching enamel point. The shutters will be hung with brass barrel bolts, entrance door shall have night latch, door knocker and a magic eye. Bedroom and kitchen doors shall have mortise lock and doorstopper and the toilet doors will have bathroom latch.
* All windows will be standard aluminium section windows with glass inserts in each shutter (depending on the requirement of the elevation) fitted with stay and handles and will be provided with matching guard bars.
* The flooring of all flats will be finished in imported marble slabs of size not less than six feet square. (The purchaseers are welcome to get their floor installed of a laid cost up to 300 INR per sq ft)
* Designer ceramic tiles up to door height on the walls.
* Imported Porceilin sanitary wares of matching colour (up to double the price of white fittings).
* Water closets - European type commode with lowlevel porcelain cistern of 15 litre capacity.
* Standard hand basin with granite or imported marble counter in master toilet and ceramic pedestal in others.
* Concealed piping system for Hot and Cold water line with provision for installation for geysers.
* Sleek single lever chromium pleated fittings of jaguara or equivalent make.
* Matching glass mirror, shelf, soap tray and towel rail
* Shower cubicle in all the toilets.
ELECTRICAL WIRING & FITTINGS AND GENERATOR POWER:
* Total concealed electrical wiring for all rooms provided with electOLYTIC COPPER CONDUCTORS.
* Special air-conditioning plug point in all the bedrooms and drwing room.
* Geyser point in all toilets and kichen.
* Stipulated light and plug point in dining/drawing and bathrooms as per architectural drawing.
* Electrical call bell at main entrance door.
* Telephone point in all living room and all bed rooms.
* Compatible wiring which can be hooked up to a cable television network with connection thereof in living room and allbedrooms.
* Connection of intercom/EPABX with the Reception & Security, and with all other apartments of the complex.
* Through generator power will be provided in the said unit during power failure or electric circuit break.
* Inside walls will be finished with plaster of paris punning and exterior surface of wall will be finished with combination of tecxtured paint tiles (or any other material as approved by the project architects) and glazing as per architectural drawings.
* Black granite top cooking platform with one stainless steel sink and drain board. walls of kichen will be clad with ceraic tiles up to a height of two feet above the counter.
* Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) which will be energized and will view the person using the Intercom from the groundfloor reception or pressing the calling bell at the entrance of any flat. These security arrangemnts will be supported by independent miniature cameras installed in a camouflage in the entrance lobby in the ground floor as well as in all typical floor lobby.
* All flats will be equiped wih burglar/ security alarm system with switches installed near the entrance of the apartments and in all bedrooms.
COMMON AREA FINISHES:
* The two starcases will be finished in mirror polished Kota stone and the typical floor vestibule will be finished in imported marble with inlay work in places.
* The entrance lobby will be a luxury step towards your home coplete with lounge visitors area and reception. This double height grandeur will lead the people to the tower residences
CLUB & BANQUET:
* The building will house 'Club 23A' an exclusive club for the residents. This sprawl will contain a weather controled swimming pool, a health club, a spa, indoor games room, library cum reading room, card room, and a grand banquet hall, having a great height of 30 feet - all well tucked up and furnished.
* Car Parking facility has been proposed in abundance viz. one car park for every bedroom built in the Complex . Parking will be made available either in the basements of the building or within the compound area.