2 BHK Apartment
1320 - 1365 sq.ft
3.31Cr - 3.39Cr
3 BHK Apartment
1720 - 2575 sq.ft
4.03Cr - 6.50Cr
4 BHK Apartment
3910 - 3910 sq.ft
8.95Cr - 9.19Cr
• Six iconic towers situated on an elevated podium
• Designed in a crescent shape encompassing central greens & maximising panoramic views
• Spacious 2, 3 &4 BHK apartments
• Each apartment is designed to maximise air, Light & privacy
• Well connected to key CBDs, malls, hotels etc
• A host of recreational amenities at level 21 and at the podium level
• Clubhouse with swimming pool, gym as well as other fitness facilities
• State of the art security & fire fighting systems
• Imported marble flooring in living/ dining & passage area
• Glazed tiles below platform & vitrified tile dado above kitchen platform
• Laminated wooden flooring in master bedroom
• Vitrified tiles flooring in bedroom & kitchen
• Granite platform , stainless steel sink
• Aluminium windows
• Vitrified antiskid tiles in toilet flooring ( except servant’s toilet)
• High end sanitary ware and CP fittings in bathrooms & toilet (except servant’s toilet)
• Wooden frames for main, kitchen and bathroom doors
L&T Business Park, Tower A, Gate No. 5, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai - 400072, Maharashtra, INDIA .
Crescent Bay by L&T Realty
Crescent Bay is an award winning project being developed by L&T Realty in Collaboration with Omkar. The gated complex is being developed in the upcoming area of Parel in South Mumbai with easy connectivity to BKC, Nariman Point and Worli. Also, Eastern Expressway is at a stone’s throw away. L&T Realty has partnered with world renowned architects and designers to offer nothing but the best – Callison LLC USA, SSA, LERA, Belt Collins and MEP are the Project Consultants. The main contractor is L&T Construction which has a rich and varied experience of over 75 years in construction and engineering.
The design and architecture of the project has been inspired by the beautiful Crescent shape of the moon. The word crescent is derived etymologically from the present participle of the Latin verb “Crescere” that means "to grow”. The gated complex consists of 6 towers with increasing height aligned to form a Crescent. Much thought and concern has gone behind the structural design of the towers and the utilities to reduce the carbon footprint.
Another unique feature of the project is the Sky Deck at level 21 (almost 300 feet) that has a dedicated jogging track along-with a lounge, library, café, Yoga & meditation center, and a host of other recreational and fitness facilities. The Clubhouse at the podium level has swimming pools, Gym, Indoor games, Children’s crèche along with a dedicated senior citizen area. Even within apartments the furnishings and design is of top quality whether it’s the Italian flooring or the Kitchen platform.
From Solar-powered street lights to energy efficient water pumps & fixtures, from rainwater harvesting to STP treated water for landscaping & flushing, from organic paints to well ventilated apartments, all collectively ensure a greener and brighter future.
The appeal of the path-breaking design and the site planning can be gauged from the fact that around 400 bookings were done in the 1st four days of the launch of the project.
Facilities in Apartment
Exhaust fan in kitchen & toilets
Video door phone
Split AC in living/ dining area and bedrooms
Geyser in toilet ( excluding servant toilet)
Telephone and internet connectivity
FTTH- Fibre to the home connectivity
Sprinkler & heat/ gas detector in kitchen