Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in India

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in India

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: The project is not fully completed and the work has slowed down considerably

Q: Sumo Sonnet Property is A Katha or B Katha? Can we buy this ? Need more details of Sumo Sonnet at Kudlu gate
Latest Answer: We have 2bhk and 3bhk A katha flats in begur and akshya nagar dlf town @ affordable prices contact for more details 9986940943

Q: Same story for blossom county, greens and zest. Join logix blossom county buyers forum . Send mail with allotment letter or some payment receipt etc. To logixbc.buyers@gmail.com with contact no.

Q: i need to know about the project cleo county noida 121 if someone buy at the current rate of project what will be the per sq/ft rate at the time of possession which is in 2018 ?
this query someone experience from real estate section can able to tell me more preciously but all comments are welcome .

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

    CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!