preloader.gif
logo.png

Unlocking the project

Mahindra Aura

4 BHK Apartments

Sector-110 A

Get in Touch

  • Site visit

Call

08033766968

"Pay 15% now and the remaining 85% on possession and rental assurance"

View T&C
Terms & Conditions
x
Elevation
eModel
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited
Sector-110 A, Gurgaon
4 BHK Apartments - Rs 1.7 Crore Onwards
That's the aura you deserve
Interested in project?
Please fill in few details to help us reach you

Please enter correct name
Please enter correct number
Please enter correct email
I'm interested in site visit, book an AC cab

Mahindra Aura Price

Rs 1.7 Crore Onwards

2300 - Sq. Ft.

4 BHK Apartments

Project Status

Under Construction

Possession Date : Dec, 2015

Mahindra Aura Highlights

17 acres of beautiful landscape

Project
Builder

About Mahindra Aura

Aura home is perfectly located in a thriving yet serene part of Delhi. It is also close to the modern conveniences and amenities vital to your lifestyle. Well-connected, Aura is just a stone's throw away from the IGI Airport, Delhi. Located in Sec 110 A in Gurgaon, next to Palam Vihar, the complex is situated on the proposed expressway. It is approx 8 Km from airport and 5 Km from Dwarka.

Builder Overview

Mahindra Lifespaces, the real estate development arm of $16 billion Mahindra Group is a subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited. Formerly known as Mahindra Gesco Developers Ltd, the new name reflects the company's passion and vision of creating spaces for healthy living - in both residential and commercial segments.

Unit Details
eModel
Specifications
For Sale

Units

  • All
  • 4 BHK
Portfolio Image
4 BHK 2300 Sq. Ft. Price : Rs 1.7 Crore Onwards

Mahindra Aura Amenities

  • Common Facilities

    Amphitheatre, 24x7 surveillance & security, Ample car parking area

  • Health & Fitness

    Well-equipped clubhouse, Jogging track, Pool Deck

  • Kids Friendly

    Play area for children, Multi-purpose play fields, Skating Ring

  • Senior Citizen

    Central Park, Meditation Gardens, Around 80% open space

  • Lifestyle

    Shopping Center, Multipurpose Hall

Project Location

Sector-110 A, Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA.

Map - View
Trends
Insights
Aura home is perfectly located in a thriving yet serene part of Delhi. It is also close to the modern conveniences and amenities vital to your lifestyle. Well-connected, Aura is just a stone's throw away from the IGI Airport, Delhi. Located in Sec 110 A in Gurgaon, next to Palam Vihar, the complex is situated on the proposed expressway. It is approx 8 Km from airport and 5 Km from Dwarka.

Get in touch with us

Contact Us
Site Visit
Please enter correct name
Please enter mobile number
Please enter alpha-numeric message.

By clicking on contact us button you are agreeing to our terms and conditions

Please fill in few details to help us reach you

Download our free brochure.Builder will also call you to help with more information on this project.

Please enter correct name
Please enter mobile number
Please enter alpha-numeric message.

Security Check


Download our free brochure.Builder will also call you to help with more information on this project.

Security Check


Download our free brochure.Builder will also call you to help with more information on this project.