A private foyer which lets you choose between
A grand living room with jharokha style sky deck
A master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
Kitchen with elite fittings and modern convenience
Air conditioned homes
At Lodha Dioro, you'll experience perfection and exuberance not just in the big highlights but even in the littlest of details. At Lodha Dioro, nothing short of world-class belongs.
Flooring & Windows:
Fitted with Italian marble in living/dining, puja rooms and passages, Wooden/bamboo flooring in bedrooms, Stone flooring in decks, French windows with decks
Living in an era of royal elegance gets it’s reincarnation within the corridors of Lodha Dioro. So while an elegant building facade with traditional Indian motifs, shaded colonnades, terracotta sunscreens, majestic stone flooring and pristine white walls welcome you on the outside, an imposing 60 floor atria to drive you into opulence, magnanimous sky gardens and stand-alone 'island' apartments to stun you on the inside.
With a vision of making our world a better place to live, this world class enclave of your would secure the future of generations to come by leading forward on a way to lower appetite for precious resources. A new way to experience luxury with a belief that it does not cost our world much. Picture a world class center consuming upto 30% lesser electricity and water.
For the privileged residences , Dioro gifts them with; Private Swimming pool, Personal home theatre, Sky Gardens, Double Height living rooms, Personal Studios.
Safety & Security:
Pressurized staircases to prevent fires, Special fire access elevators, Fire systems as per International Building Code (IBC), Swipe card access to everywhere assisted by Electronic visitor registration system, Baggage screening, CCTV monitoring, Gas detector in kitchen, Emergency alarm in homes, Secured parking areas.
Washrooms & Kitchen:
German Duravit & American Kohler sanitary ware, German Grohe / Hansgrohe CP fittings Master toilets in Italian marble 4 fixture master toilet with Automated lighting. World-class fully-fitted kitchens, Vitrified tiles.
Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011, Maharashtra, INDIA.
A 23-acre urban neighborhood that unfolds over 15 acres of stunning landscape, the development is replete with sprawling acres of manicured greens, shaded walkways and charming courtyards.
5 reasons to live here:
Less than 20 minutes to South Mumbai (via Eastern Freeway), Bandra Kurla Complex (via BKC-Sion elevated road being completed
next year) and Lower Parel (via monorail)
2. Mixed-use development with world-class residences, an internationally renowned ICSE school as well as office and retail for truly
3. Architecture by WOHA, Singapore and landscape by Sitetectonix, Singapore
4. 23 acre development with 15 acres of landscape and open spaces – 3 times as large as Wankhede Cricket Stadium.
5. Grand clubhouse and landscape opening this Diwali.
5 reasons to invest here:
1. Pre-launch prices which are 50% lower than any other location which is as close to South Mumbai or BKC.
2. Location ranked as India's No. 1 investment destination by Knight Frank Investment Advisory Report 2012 .
3. Earn rental yields of 5%+ p.a.
4. Part of large CBD development by MMRDA, Mumbai's next BKC.
5. Maximize ROI by taking advantage of lower interest rates and tax savings on home loans.