Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Real estate News in Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I have been seeing a lot of projects lately to make an investment. I feel that Sarvam from S&S Foundations is a very good project for home-buyers. From the location (Velachery) to the amenities and design, it is very impressive on all fronts. Do check it out people.
Latest Answer: Hey Chran, Thanks for your prompt reply. Can you also let me know how is the locality from end use point of view?

Q: DRA has come up with awesome Diwali offer. I enquired just now. You can own a 2 bhk home by paying just 1 lakh. Its great for people looking to buy. Do look into it.
Latest Answer: It's a great Diwali Gift, can you post its full details of the projects

Q: Hello! I was enquiring about KG Builders and got to know that along with the referral offer they now have a great thing called Diwali Dhamaka offer which is really great for buyers. Check their website all of you.
Latest Answer: Yes you are right dear!! KG Developers offer up to Rs 500 off per sq.ft in their Diwali Damaka offer. so if anyone interested, have a look in this project.

Q: Hi! I have got to know about Diwali offers from Malles Builders and enquired with them. Really excellent offers that make owning a home so easy. I personally thought the offer to pay just 20% of payment first and pay the rest on possession for Aashira is great!
Latest Answer: Hi All, The residential property prices in Chennai have certainly shown a year-on-year increase. However, the rate of appreciation has differed according to location and market segments. Chennai offers options like luxury, premium and affordable categories in and around the growing suburban corridors of OMR, ECR, GST and Poonamallee.

Q: KG Builders have come up with very good offers in this festive season. They have reduced per sqft rates for all projects. Prospective home buyers should really check these out.
Latest Answer: Hello, you can also check this like for more information: https://www.commonfloor.com/forum/55506588b0114-kg-builders

Q: Hey people! I just watched some videos by this interesting character called Sq. Ft. Subbu. Hilarious concept. I really liked the way he explained dry real estate concepts interlaced with good humour. Thumbs up to the people behind it and the guy himself. Continue the good work.
Latest Answer: Could you forward the link, maybe? I would like to have a look at it! thanks.

Q: I am hearing about a new kind of video series that was launched to make people more aware of real estate workings. Heard that its a fun series. Anyone seen it?http://www.sqftsubbu.com/
Latest Answer: I did not like it very much either, it is a parody and is very stereotypical.

Q: What are the things you must be sure about project while booking property online?
Latest Answer: You have to do sufficient research, make sure the developers are actually good and keep your documents ready. Never listen to what your broker says, they will try to get you the first property they have. Ask family and friends if they know of any good new projects.

Q: hai, i am an agent and i sell plots at reasonable price. Unlike other plots, these plots are in the heart of the city, road facing, approved. please contact immediately for a better tomorrow

Latest Answer: Hi Singaravelan, Are you an real estate agent Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: Give description about your Question.
Latest Answer: Please refer to this link, it will make things much clearer to you, regarding the benefits in FD and Real estate. http://www.indianalpha.in/2014/11/real-estate-vs-fixed-deposits.html

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!