Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Gurgaon

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Gurgaon

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: They were suppose to start construction long time back, till now no update at location.
Latest Answer: They are the worst builder in Delhi-NCR. All of their projects are not in schedule. If you will search in Google with their projects name, you will get a lots of negative comments. I will advice you not to invest your hard money with any such builders in future. Which projects have they completed in Gurgaon on time? Even the project launched 7 yrs back are still not delivered.

Latest Answer: As far as locality is concerned, Sector 37C is an upcoming residential area in Gurgaon. This locality is located on Pataudi Road, has close acess to 3 major highways such as NH8 and the upcoming Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway and the Dwarka Expressway. Thus, providing better connectivity to other parts of the city. Industrial Model Township Manesar which houses prominent IT Companies, The logistics Park, Special Economic Zones by Reliance and a commercial sector is located in close proximity. This has resulted good number of working professionals to settle in and around the area. Presence of various schools, colleges, hospitals and markets make the area score higher on the parameters of a decent living. Being a prominent location, this locality enjoys various benefit that attract home-buyers to this locality.

Latest Answer: We should provide facility for any customer in retail business, we have best agents for supply real estate building for whom they follow best business place.

Latest Answer: Hi Shreyas, Aura is a good residential project in Gurgaon, offering 4 BHK apartments with servant quarters that suits your requirements. The amenities include kids pool, tower entrance court, jogging track and 80% open space. I believe you should check this property!

Q: Had booked it 4 years back. no possession clarity no refund
Latest Answer: Hi Hardeep, A home buyer, who fails to get the possession of his property on time, can resort to several provisions under India’s civil, criminal and consumer laws, to take action against the developer. If possession is not delivered on time, you can send a notice to the builder, claiming refund of the amounts paid along with interest and/or damages. You can also file a consumer complaint for "deficiency in service" as defined under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 against the builder.

Latest Answer: Hi, Do you want to rent out your property in Sector-95, Gurgaon? To get best deal on your property, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi All, I am planning to sell my Adani Samsara 3/4 bhk floors sector 60 Gurgaon Any one is interested contact me I can offer the same price. If you want to get floors call us.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you a real estate agent? Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: If you want to get floors call us.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you a real estate agent? Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: I visited Orchid sector 49 to visit the some property for purchase around 10:30 am.bur Orchid guard supervisor misbehave with me with arguments and they does not have sense how to react with new person or guest so I dropped my plan to purchase here.It's a bad experience.
Latest Answer: Dated 18 Feb 2016 I have visited.

Q: If you want to get villa floors in Gurgaon. Contact us.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you selling your property? Are you an real estate agent then Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!