Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Gurgaon

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Gurgaon

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: What us current update about the Construction and possession Date for Today Callidora Tower T2?

Q: I am planning to buy an apartment in Mahindra Lifespaces Luminare in Gurgaon. Apparently they are offering a free Mercedes Benz C-Class. Sounds too good to be true. Anyone has an idea about the same?

Q: Yes, you can avail an interest rate subsidy under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme if your annual income is above Rs. 6 lakh and up to Rs. 18 lakh per year. If eligible for the interest subsidy, you have to apply with your lenders for availing the benefit. To be able to do that, you should not own a house in your name. To know all details about PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna). Contact IMGC
Latest Answer: Hello Leela, Here are some useful details of PMAY. For EWS and LIG - up to Rs.600000, carpet area - 60 sq-m, Interest subsidy percentage - 6.50 percent, subsidy calculated on a max loan of Rs.600000 and maximum subsidy would be Rs.2.67 lacs. For MIG 1 - eligibility household income Rs.600001 to Rs. 1200000, carpet area - 90 sqm, Interest subsidy percentage - 4 percent, subsidy calculated on a max loan of Rs.900000 and maximum subsidy would be Rs.2.35 lacs. For MIG 2- Eligibility House Hold Income Rs. 1200001 to Rs. 1800000, carpet area - 110 sqm, Interest subsidy percentage - 3 percent, subsidy calculated on a max loan of Rs.1200000 and maximum subsidy would be Rs.2.30 lacs.

Q: I want to know current market price of flat in
BPTP Monet floors , sector 70 A, Gurgaon.
Latest Answer: Hi. I am interested to buy a 3 bhk flat in BPTP Astaire Gardens Monet Floors. What is the size and final price of your flat you are quoting all including? Are all approvals are in place? Can you share some details of your property?

Q: Hi, Is that rubber plant issue still going on? or has it been settled?
Latest Answer: Hi, Aman A factory licence can not be granted near a human habitation. I think state government should take necessary steps to cancel the licence or shift the factory to another location.

Q: if you want rent out your flats in Gurgaon Contacts Me.
Latest Answer: Hi Karmveer, Are you a real estate agent? Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: I have been picked from the lottery. I received email that I will receive allotment letter in few days. Around 20 days has been passed but have not received allotment letter so far. I tried to call multiple time but no one is picking up phone.
Kindly issue allotment letter to me as soon as possible.
Latest Answer: Hi Vinay, I think you should meet with the concerned person along with the photo copy of the mail. Ask them why there is a delay in allotment letter? If you are not getting any positive response then send a mail to Haryana RERA.

Latest Answer: Hi, If your looking for flat in Gurgaon, then checkout Emaar India Imperial Gardens project. They are offering three bhk flats or apartment at reasonable cost and it is well connectivity from Gurugram to Delhi and Indira Gandhi International Airport. You can enjoy here a better life style with your family. I hope it will helps.

Q: Hi everyone, im looking for a flat in gurgaon with luxurious amenities.
Latest Answer: Hi Jeetu, If you are looking flats in Gurgaon with luxurious amenities then Emaar India Gurgaon Greens may be the best option for you. The Gurgaon Greens is a luxury project with lot of world class amenities. They are offering specious flats for sale at reasonable cost. It is strategically located on the state highway and well connectivity to Gurugram, Delhi and Indira Gandhi International Airport.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!