Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Gurgaon

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Gurgaon

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Sharing the information is good way to dent in the business of dishonest builders . However I would recommend to post with some description with facts so that other people rely on the information with greater trust

Q: I hope we do not get cheated and it will be handed over on time
Secondly will it be benefitting for people working in Delhi
Thirdly what are it is long term investment benefits
Latest Answer: But before booking just confirm once whether it is register under RERA or not. If it is not registered under RERA, then i will suggest you stay away from such projects. Secondly, which all financial institutions are funding this project. And most important ask for the IOD and Commencement Certificate. Good luck

Q: Occupaion certificate has not been obtained and land cost has not been paid by many ownrs of this society HEWO APPARTMENT 2 SECTOR 56 CGHS 41. What is the remedy and how can this be resolved. Due to this residential flat is not transferable in buyers name.Although its been 7 years since possession was given and project got completed
Latest Answer: I agree with Mr. Hitesh. Remember about Campa Cola Society of Mumbai. A year back, Campa Cola Society wad demolished by BMC in absence of Occupancy Certificate. Corporation will disconnect your electricity and water connection if your society will not have Occupancy Certificate.

Q: Hi - I am looking for a buyer who booked a flat in tower A1.

Thanks
Amardeep Singh
Latest Answer: Hi i have booked in tower A-1

Latest Answer: The HSIIDC agreed to the NHAIs proposal to pay Rs 600 crore liabilities for the toll and planning to shift elsewhere. The industries continue to be afflicted by the traffic chaos on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway with long lines of vehicles on either sides of the toll plaza.

Q: Need to know the best coworking apce in guegaon
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for Coworking space in Gurgaon? Here is a running or ready to Move Virtual office space in DLF Star Tower, Sector -30, Gurgaon which gives all the benefits of an open working environment. Fully equipped with a prosperous infrastructure Well furnished Air-Conditioned office Dedicated 20 Co-working Seats Available 1 Manager Cabin Ample Parking 100 percent Power Back Up Tea & Coffee from Pantry

Q: They were suppose to start construction long time back, till now no update at location.
Latest Answer: hi Vipan - Which unit or tower have you booked? what are you hearing from the builders? I have a unit in Tower A1 and not even the layout is passed.

Latest Answer: As far as locality is concerned, Sector 37C is an upcoming residential area in Gurgaon. This locality is located on Pataudi Road, has close acess to 3 major highways such as NH8 and the upcoming Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway and the Dwarka Expressway. Thus, providing better connectivity to other parts of the city. Industrial Model Township Manesar which houses prominent IT Companies, The logistics Park, Special Economic Zones by Reliance and a commercial sector is located in close proximity. This has resulted good number of working professionals to settle in and around the area. Presence of various schools, colleges, hospitals and markets make the area score higher on the parameters of a decent living. Being a prominent location, this locality enjoys various benefit that attract home-buyers to this locality.

Latest Answer: We should provide facility for any customer in retail business, we have best agents for supply real estate building for whom they follow best business place.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!