Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Gurgaon

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Gurgaon

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Had booked it 4 years back. no possession clarity no refund

Q: Hi All, I am planning to sell my Adani Samsara 3/4 bhk floors sector 60 Gurgaon Any one is interested contact me I can offer the same price. If you want to get floors call us.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you a real estate agent? Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: If you want to get floors call us.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you a real estate agent? Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: I visited Orchid sector 49 to visit the some property for purchase around 10:30 am.bur Orchid guard supervisor misbehave with me with arguments and they does not have sense how to react with new person or guest so I dropped my plan to purchase here.It's a bad experience.
Latest Answer: Dated 18 Feb 2016 I have visited.

Q: If you want to get villa floors in Gurgaon. Contact us.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you selling your property? Are you an real estate agent then Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: What is the new covered area and setback rule for Palam Vihar? In June 2016, 80% covered area was proposed, and later in Sep 2016, 66% covered area was allowed with setback not defined. For existing property, how much we can cover from setback area?

Latest Answer: A) Are of Site:- for the first 225 sq-mt of the total are of the site. Maximum Permissible Coverage on ground ( including ancillary and residential zone)- 60% of the such portion of the site. Maximum Permissible coverage on the 1st floor-55% B) For the next 225 sq-mt. 1.e. portion of the area between 225 and 450 sq-mt. 40% of such portion of the site. 35% c) For the remaining portion of the site i.e.for the portion of the area exceeding 450 sq-mt. 35% of such portion of the site 25% for more details you can click this link https://www.huda.gov.in/Pages/BuildingRegulations.aspx

Q: There is great need of Everyone for the growth and Real Estate Development of any country in the development of the country, Corporate are playing very vital role in the development of the society and country too. Advice by Adani samsara real estate projects in Delhi –NCR
Latest Answer: And the focused institutional financing is set to attract many players, making sure the growth of not only the affordable housing sector, but the whole real estate sector. This will make affordable housing the main growth driver of the sector and at the same time, it should help in fulfilling the government's vision of 'Housing for All by 2020'.

Q: Real Estate Investement in Affordable Housing
Latest Answer: Yes, on the other hand, easy and dedicated access to institutional financing, higher limit on external commercial borrowings will attract more investments and assure continued growth of affordable housing in India, making it the basic driving segment for real estate. Similarly, long term financing at lower rates will reduce costs of construction for developers allowing them to pass on benefits to consumers.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!