Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Gurgaon

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Gurgaon

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi everyone, im looking for a flat in gurgaon with luxurious amenities.

Q: Please share your views on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
Latest Answer: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna(PMAY) Targeted group or beneficiary Indian women of all religions and castes. Everyone will be equally eligible no biased treatment on basis of caste or religion. People who come from low income and economically weaker sections of the society. ST (Scheduled Tribes). SC (Scheduled Castes).

Q: I am interested in this project. Can you advise on the construction quality of Supertech and delivery time.
Latest Answer: Hi Ayan, Will you please mention the project name and its location? It is very difficult to find out a project detail without project name and locality as there are many projects are under construction in Gurgaon.

Latest Answer: Hi Chola Here are the list of Duplex house available for sale in Gurgaon. To get more details and price list, click this link Duplex House for sale in Gurgaon Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: Hi all, Renovation of your flat without consent of your Housing Society or Apartment Owners Association is illegal. An Apartment Owners Association in any state may be registered under the Societies Registration Act. Every society has its own set of bye-laws, formulated within the frame work of the Society Act, for the state concerned. All members of the association are bound by the bye-laws. No addition or alteration of existing flat in an apartment can be done without the consent of the Housing society or Apartment Owners Association.

Q: I have invested in above property under subventions. Is it worth to continue with it considering the property rates have reduced and the same property is sold at lower price. Should I exit
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for a flat in Supertech Hues? What is your budget and BHK option? To get more details of this project, click this link Supertech Hues, Sector-68, Gurgaon Or, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: And secondly, govt. is much more active in black money transaction. If you are buying a luxury property, you have to be careful about the Benami Property. As per Benami Act, a person can register only two property in their name in that states. More than two properties will be considered as Benami Property. You will have to show the sources of income.

Latest Answer: Sharing the information is good way to dent in the business of dishonest builders . However I would recommend to post with some description with facts so that other people rely on the information with greater trust

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!