Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Are there are any good properties in Bangalore? Where I will get good appreciation on my property too
Latest Answer: There are many good areas like Whitefield, Hebbal, Bannergeta road etc. The prices are competitive here and you get what you pay. I myself live in Bannergeta and can tell you it is one of the best places to live in Bangalore. There are numerous properties here that would give you a flat that meets your criteria. Windchimes by Mahindra offers good flats in Bannergeta Area.

Q: Hi everyone. Want to know about some portals where i can get information on the best apartments in Bangalore.
Latest Answer: Hi Shreyas, Last year, i have bought my property in Kundanahalli, Bangalore from commonfloor property portal. It is one of the best property portals in Bangalore. Commonfloor is also consider as on of the best property site in Southern parts of India and still dominating.

Q: Should I buy a resale apartment or purchase a new flat in Banerghatta?
Latest Answer: Hi Folks, Bannerghatta Road is witnessing rise in residential and commercial real estate. Many real estate developers have invested in the locality. With the upcoming metro project, this locality will be well connected with various parts of the city. But Sarjapur has seen an upward demand by the denizens because the area is close to many prime locations like Outer Ring Road, Agara, Christ College Area and HSR Layout.

Q: What is the configuration of apartments in Nova, MWC?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Mahindra Nova Apartment? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details of this project, click this link Mahindra Nova Apartment, Chennai Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll-free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list your requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Any good residential projects in Boisar for investment purpose?

Q: I am planning to buy an apartment in Mahindra Lifespaces Luminare in Gurgaon. Apparently they are offering a free Mercedes Benz C-Class. Sounds too good to be true. Anyone has an idea about the same?

Q: Is there a good housing project in Nagpur?
I wanted to buy a new apartment

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!