Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I want to buy a 2BHK flat in Raj Nagar Extension and my budget is 30 lacs inclusive all charges. I have option of SG Grand, Officer City, Land Craft, SCC height and Fortune and there are few more. I am confused so need suggestion which are best property in all terms.
Help me in top 5 property.

Q: Hello,
my name is shipi jain i am looking Affordable Flats In Jaipur. so pls anyone suggest me best place's and amount as well

thanks in advance

Q: Hi, I'm from Chennai and am looking for an apartment to move with my family to Bangalore. which builder is reliable. Can somebody give me details regarding the price, built-up area etc. of any project by the builder?
Latest Answer: hello there. if you're looking to invest in a project at Bangalore, Sowparnika is one of the good option. They have many ongoing projects in the city. The prices are very reasonable and these projects are located in the good areas of the city.

Q: What are the types of units the project is offering and how many flats they are planning to build as kg earth homes?
Latest Answer: 2 and 3 bhk homes are available. Also, they have compact 2 bhks for those with budget constraints. The project is a great one and I really loved the homes and the environment.I'm not sure of the exact number of homes. You can call to the number on the website.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!