Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Dear Friends,
I will not never ever recommend you to buy flat in Jadferde residency wagholi. They are big fraud ..They will never ever give the flat how much they offered during the booking time. they will keep increase the prize and they will made delayed and they will offer may thing blah blah blah but never ever they will respond via mail.
at last they will deny everything ..Big fraud .....

Q: I would like to know about koncept lakeview apartment Thanisandra . Is it good to purchase 2 bhk for personal use. Would like to know about possession and any deley in the project.

Q: I have a idea to buy a dream home in Coimbatore, So i need a best residential builder, who construct the property under vastu,

Q: I am planning to buy flat in Ajnara Ambrosia. I want to know the possession date..I am not interested to pay EMI and rent. Please suggest when I can book the flat in Ajnara Ambrosia. Also, provide the feedback of Ajnara group and Ajnara Ambrosia Project quality.

Q: Kala Jadoo Ka Tor molvi ji 9001491218

Q: Return Lost Love Spell molvi ji 9001491218

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!