Real Estate Forum on Real estate News in Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Hi Venu, As per my knowledge, Everyday people staying in Chennai are witnessing huge traffic in morning & evening. So Chennai Corporation has taken this initiatives to reduce the traffic flow in Chennai. Land acquired for Chennai Metro will be used for widening roads near the sites earmarked for Metro stations on the elevated line.

Latest Answer: Hi Mr Venu, As per my knowledge, Adyar is one of the posh locality in Chennai , which has all daily basic amenities like school, college, hospital & banks nearby. For investors & end users this place is a gold mine . Situated in a prime location it always attracts IT people ( for rent) , home buyers & investors. From connectivity point of view, this place is easily accessible by city transport & train.

Q: How is Chennai real estate behaving now a days?
Latest Answer: Hi Pavan, Chennai real estate, one of the steadiest in India and has proved its flexibility just after the global economic downturn that was one of the toughest time period in real estate. The new infrastructural developments such as Outer Ring Road (ORR) and Chennai Metro Rail project that were started during 2014 has led to the emergence of new residential avenues such as Chembarambakkam, Kuthambakkam and Poonamallee along ORR for property investment.

Q: Suppose I am an investor & I want to invest to earn good returns, then is it a good idea to invest in Padur?
Latest Answer: Hi Mr Gopal, As per my knowledge, If you want to earn good returns by investment ,then Padur is a very good location. Best deal for investors. Padurs popularity is due to its proximity to the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) and easy access from Sholinganallur, Siruseri IT Park and Kelambakkam via the OMR.

Q: I am planning to invest on Chennai. I heard Chennai is classified under Moderate Damage Risk Zone. So is it a good idea to invest on high rise apartments in Chennai.
Latest Answer: Hi Mr venu, As per my knowledge, any location you choose as a perfect location , that must have some key factors to verify. That may be any kind of civic issues or area under the radar of Earthquake zone. Many aspects ,point are there to check, verify before buying any kind of residential or even commercial projects.

Q: Government has unable keep promises. Is it affecting Sriperumbudur real estate ?
Latest Answer: Hi Mr venu, As per my knowledge, Sriperumbudur is one of the posh localities in Chennai. This place is known as manufacturing hub over last seven years. But now a days real estate appreciation in this region is very much low as compare to Chennais outlying areas. Developers who have promoted residential projects there are not enthused about launching new ones.

Q: What should a first time investors keep in mind before investing in residential project in Chennai.
Latest Answer: Hi Venu, As per my knowledge, currently Chennai Real estate market is showing steady growth. So many home buyers & first time investors are interested to buy or invest in Chennai. But there are many factors one should keep in mind before investing in Chennai as a first time investor to grow your net worth.

Q: If every problem have solution ,then is there any solution for Chennai major civic issue like Water & Sewage(drainage).
Latest Answer: Hi Venu, The flat terrain of Chennai City needs effective Storm Water Drainage System to prevent water stagnation in roads. The terrain of Chennai city is flat and average level of the land in the city is only 2.5m above the Mean Sea Level (MSL). Because of this flat terrain and partial coverage of roads with storm water drains, flooding and water stagnation happens in the city during the monsoons.

Q: I am planning to have an 2 Bhk apartment in Chennai , But i am interested in affordable housing projects. What will be good & bad thing about affordable housing.
Latest Answer: Hi Mr Pavan, As per my knowledge, this Affordable housing scheme launched by Govt. Of India is one of the best initiatives to improve India Real estate Market till now. Affordable housing refers to housing units that are affordable by that section of society whose income is below the median household income.

Q: The flyover work was stopped for many days. What was the reason? Will the flyover work start again?
Latest Answer: How much time they are going to take to start the work afresh?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!