Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Real estate News in Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Are ready to move properties more as compared to new launch in Chennai top localities?
Latest Answer: Hi Mr Pavan, Right now, renting out a property in Pallikarnai can procure you a month to month rental wage of anything between 7,000-20,000. Being near to the Rajiv Gandhi IT Expressway, rental request in the zone is created by the IT experts. End-clients can advantage as well; the territory is decently grown as far as social base and is one of the main ten favored regions available to be purchased.

Q: User friendly localities in Chennai for investment. Anna Nagarm Oragadam, Perungudi & Nugambakkam are showing certain interest among end-user and investors.
Latest Answer: Hi, Development of social infrastructure like schools and colleges, hospitals and nursing homes, supermarkets and grocery stores, places of worship, recreation hubs and restaurants sealed the recognition of Anna Nagar as a residential hotspot. these days Anna Nagar incorporates a healthy mixture of flats (60%) and bungalows (34%).

Q: Where does premium properties in Chennai concentrated?
Latest Answer: Hi Mr Naidu, In my opinion, those consumers who are able to pay such an quantity like these central localities as they're near city center, coupled to all or any vital areas of town and have all basic facilities like colleges, hospitals, banks, ATMs etc. Whereas earlier consumers were hesitant to appear for property here as a result of most of the homes and flats were previous, the re-development wave has modified the situation utterly.

Q: What is the plan for Metro project in India? Is it effect the Smart cities project?
Latest Answer: Kochi metro will be ready by 2017 and we will be taking up Pune, Lucknow, Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam .The coaches for the 630 crore Kochi metro rail project are expected to be delivered by early 2016. Alstom, which currently supplies coaches to the metro rail projects in Kochi and Chennai, is eyeing these upcoming projects, said Dominique Pouliquen, president of Alstom China & senior vice president of Alstom Transport Asia Pacific.

Q: Hey I am planning to buy 3bhk. Can you tell me the price range?? How is the locality of the project?
Latest Answer: Hi, KG is very experienced. They have been building since three decades and their apartments are very good. Many of my family members are in KG flats.

Q: Now a days Chennai real estate is growing in full pace, but what next to turn Chennai Market?
Latest Answer: Hi all , I just want to give few update on these ways, govt has taken lot of imitative like Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority to collect inputs from other cities, both within the country and abroad, to formulate the redevelopment plan for the city.

Q: Is upcoming metro line boost Saidapet real estate market in Chennai?
Latest Answer: what is the current market price and what is the price trend in these location?

Latest Answer: Hi Charan , As per my own experience, another South Chennais locality, Velachery witnessed a six per cent rise in property prices during the Oct-Dec 2014 quarter. This means a 2BHK apartment priced about Rs 38 lakh during the Jul-Sep 2014 quarter is now being sold for Rs 40 lakh approximately. Even in Jul-Sep 2014 quarter, a three per cent capital appreciation was witnessed here.

Latest Answer: Hi Guys, I am planning to invest some money in a residential project in Selaiyur area . I want to know the current market condition of this locality. Is Selaiyur showing any improvement recently ?

Q: Does anyone have any idea about BBCL Ananya project in Guindy? Any existing customers could provide reviews? My brother is planning to book a place there and I wanted some information, if possible, about this apartment.
Latest Answer: please call 7299766615

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!