Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Real estate News in Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Give description about your Question.
Latest Answer: Risk involved in Real estates is more.. Chances of making returns is high for real estate.. but these chances are fixed for FD.

Q: Hi, currently I meet with one of my friends who are living in Chennai since last 20 yrs and he told me that right now Chennai people finding small home for residential purpose rather investing in luxury or big apartment? I just want to know what is the market sentiment going on in Chennai?
Latest Answer: New information... Thank you for sharing..

Latest Answer: Hey, now a day KK Nagar is becoming key example of transformating area and redevelopment of existing housing blocks has picked up momentum in KK Nagar, whereas older housing board units are being replaced with multistoried apartments, with better amenities.

Q: Discuss Chennai real estate market and how smart city project development impact overall Chennai residential market?
Latest Answer: Hi kushal,I really appreciate govt initiative in terms of smart city , i just want to give my view point that the smart city project is the urban development project of the Modi government with focusing ambitious of JNNURM. While JNNURM took up mega projects such as storm water drain for Chennai, the smart city initiative focuses on ensuring safe drinking water,solid waste management and digital connectivity. While the 100 crore allocation per year may sound good, it gives cities a chance to think ahead and come up with a vision for each city keeping with projected growth in population.

Latest Answer: Pallavaram municipality comprises 43 wards with a population of about 2.5 lakh, including 50,000 assesses. With 20000 underground drainage connections in place, municipality plan to expand the project to give connection to the rest 30000 but without funds authorities are unable to complete work in proper manner.

Q: Anyone has booked an apartment in this project? What is the rate that has been offered as base price, floor rise, car park etc., and what are the attractive amenities they offer?
Latest Answer: Which project? Plz be specific

Q: Will PE attracts residential real estate sector?
Latest Answer: Hi, Real estate funds infused equity in various projects with an aim to get higher returns. However, private equity funds faced many issues in projects that had an equity exposure, In case of projects that had to be terminated, equity contributors were given the last preference and as a result, lot of capital was eroded, as the developer had to prioritize debtors.

Q: Is home buyers is shifting from affordable segment to mid level segment?
Latest Answer: Rental markets were cheery over all urban communities followed. It was especially perky in urban communities, for example, Delhi, Mumbai and Pune, the report said. "More than 60% of regions over these urban communities recorded an ascent in the normal rental qualities. Bangalore and Kolkata kept on timing the most noteworthy rental returns in the nation.

Q: what is the current update in news launch of residential project in 2015?
Latest Answer: Puravankara Projects Ltd. have many on-going projects in Bangalore, Chennnai and Kochi. ref: www.puravankara.com/projects/Purva_Oceana-Overview

Q: Hi, Why lots of residential projects in Chennai are not delivering projects on time?
Latest Answer: Hi All, I have invested in HIG Plan 2 yrs back and til now i have not get possession . I am already given all installment and now i am giving interest of my home low.my question is that why builder is not giving possession and completing the delayed project. at least builder should give proper reason for this excused.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!