Give us your feedback

We would like to take just 2 seconds of your time for your valuable feedback! It will help us to improve your experience.

How likely are you to recommend CommonFloor.com to your friends, colleagues or relatives?

Least Likely
Definitely

Submit
Cancel

Please select how likely you are to recommend CommonFloor.

Thanks!

We are glad to know that CommonFloor.com has helped you in your property search and other real estate needs!

Please do provide us more feedback at contactus@commonfloor.com so that we can improve and serve you better.

We appreciate your feedback on CommonFloor.com! We are working hard to improve ourselves and serve you better.

It will be great if you can send us detailed feedback about your experience at contactus@commonfloor.com

Real Estate Forum on Real estate News in Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hey, The new 2014 budget has been quite good for Tamil Nadu, with many developments planned.. One being developing Ponneri as a smart city.. Discuss!!
Latest Answer: We are well known consultants for properties in South India .Now we have properties in vijyayawada,guntur,nellore ,krishna patnam port and in chennai.

Latest Answer: Rs 2000 is same for all flats irrespective of size? Do you pay any thing extra for tanker water ,or do u have adequate corporation water/bore well water? Kindly reply

Q: Hey Is Chennai’s OMR is on low demand. Can anyone discuss about the news and let me know the details ?
Latest Answer: Why the demand is low in OMR currently ?

Q: Hey heard that Anna Nagar is a well planned and organised micro market. Kindly discuss and let me know the details.
Latest Answer: Hey heard that the micro market is well planned in matrix . Can you explain on this ?

Q: Hey I heard that investmnet in west Chennai is good. Kindly discuss and let me know the details ?
Latest Answer: How is Gerugambakkam ?

Q: Hey I would like to know which place is good in Chennai for investment purpose ? Kindly discuss and let me know.
Latest Answer: Hey heard that he senior citizens are selling their independent bungalows and investing a part of the money in apartments in major premium localities.

Q: Hey heard that Chennaiwould be good for investing here. Kindly discuss and let me know the details ?
Latest Answer: I think the best time for Chennai office space market has come. A lot of companies are investing here as the services are good, there is better connectivity and infrastructure is developing. These factors are attractive enough to pull some of the top companies to invest here.

Q: Trends on housing has been changing time to time. Can you tell me what is the new trend in Chennai. Kindly discuss and let me know.
Latest Answer: How is the connecitivity in these project's localities ?

Q: Hey I am planning to buy a house here, heard that many affordable houses have come up. Kindly discuss and let me know.
Latest Answer: How is the price trend in this locality ?

Q: Hey I am planning to buy here for investment purpose. Kindly discuss and let me know the details.
Latest Answer: Here it is more good for long term investments and end use purpose. The market is mostly driven by the end users here. :)

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!