Real Estate Forum on Real estate News in Chennai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Chennai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: The flyover work was stopped for many days. What was the reason? Will the flyover work start again?
Latest Answer: How much time they are going to take to start the work afresh?

Q: When they are planning to acquire the land for the Metro rail Phase I extension?
Latest Answer: According to the details shared by the officials of the Chennai Metro Rail Limited, the approval for the 9-km stretch is expected soon. Revealing that preliminary work with regard to sanctioning the extension has already been initiated, the officials said that the process of acquiring land for the extension will likely be commenced in December 2014.

Q: I need some details about the categories of buildings made by Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority.
Latest Answer: Hi, May I know what are the areas which are excluded from FSI ?

Q: What is the roll of Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority in OSR?
Latest Answer: Hi , In my point of view, the primary purpose of OSR is to use the reserved area for community or recreational purposes such as residents association, park or play area by the residents of the development. CMDA has the responsibility to ensure the maintenance of OSR. If CMDA is not satisfied with the maintenance of OSR, it has the right to ask the owner of the land to transfer the land to CMDA by gift deed.

Q: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority approving plots.

Latest Answer: Hi Every one, Buyers should be aware that the Panchayat cannot approve layouts and does not have the authority to do so. Most of the times real estate developers term unapproved plots as Panchayat approved plots. This is a misleading term and aids them to sell unapproved layouts. According to Town and Country Planning Act, approval for layouts should be issued by: Town and Country Planning Department such as Director Town and Country Planning (DTCP).

Q: I want to know, what are the schemes made by Tamilnadu Housing Board for those who are State Government Servants.
Latest Answer: Hi Guys, How I will know that I am eligible to get an allotment by TNHB Scheme?

Q: I am looking for a villa to purchase in Chennai for my self at a reasonable price. I cannot pay such hefty amount. Please help
Latest Answer: There are villas that falls in the price range of Rs 1-1.6 crore. The city has about 15 projects spread across the South in various stages of development.

Q: Our flat's CC has been delayed due to the recent moulivakkam issue. Does anyone have any ideas as to when CMDA will start issuing CC again?

Q: Hey, The new 2014 budget has been quite good for Tamil Nadu, with many developments planned.. One being developing Ponneri as a smart city.. Discuss!!
Latest Answer: We are well known consultants for properties in South India .Now we have properties in vijyayawada,guntur,nellore ,krishna patnam port and in chennai.

Latest Answer: Rs 2000 is same for all flats irrespective of size? Do you pay any thing extra for tanker water ,or do u have adequate corporation water/bore well water? Kindly reply

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

>

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!