Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

I would like to join owners forum.

Q: Hello, if any one purchased a flat in Kethana Blossom residential project near Belandur, Bangaluru, please let me know I would like to join owners forum so we can discuss issue we may face. Thanks in advance.

thanks
Babu
Replies (8)
When is the Next Owners Meet??I would like to be part of it..

Hi Rohitji, heard from builder that you have left the apartment @ Kethana. Was there any specific issue. Just wanted to know as I have also booked one there. Can you pl mail me. . Thanks

I have recently booked a 3 BHK flat over there....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kethanablossomE

has any one bought a flat at this property...i like the place and the rate the builder is quoting...but not sure about the builder reputation or track record with previous project completion. The Website is not so up to the mark with no info or actual photos of the completed project...The location is GREAT so need some advice here...Assetz ard is good too but the build keep changing his rate every time i have called so i dropped the idea to go with it..but agn is a gd loc

there is no owners forum available. anyone aware about how to join the same?

Yes, Babu, I have bought 3BHK flat in in Kethana Blossom. You can reach me at dipakmittal@gmail.com

Hello Babu, If you are a resident owner, you can join the owners group and get in touch the other owners of the project and can discuss anything about Kethana Blossom. To join the group click here.

Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!