Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Sobha Heritage is an ongoing project by Sobha developers located in Banashankari 3rd stage offering 2 and 3 bhk apartments. The project is expected to get completed by mid of 2018.

Q: My Name is Ansuman. I am looking to buy an apartment at Krishvi Wisteria.Could you please give me any insights into this project?

Has anyone got the possession of the apartment?Have you received OC and CC?
How is the quality of construction?
Latest Answer: Hi Kunal,I booked F-303 .Could you please add me in your google groups?

Q: I have booked a flat in c block c1018 and have not been receiving any response from management on handover . This has been delayed too much . There was also a news on a floor falling in divyashree republic of Whitefield. Pls explain the delay
Latest Answer: I have visited the site many times . They never allowed to go beyond 1st level . Saying lift is not working and as work is in progress we cannot go . I am not sure why other owners are not bothered .i am not in Bangalore so not able to visit frequently. And no one from their customer relationships is replying or sharing the status from past 2 months

Latest Answer: Ya...I have a booking in phase 3. They have sent OC...Told that the possession may be in a month or so...Have you booked in phase 3? Join Apartment ADDA. There are many members...we may chat there

Q: Assetz East point located off Marathahalli is in one of the prime locations of Bangalore. The property offers amenities that are top class and Assetz group are on a constant drive in turning houses to homes
Latest Answer: Hi Swathy, Can you please share what all amenities are offered in this project and which all banks have approved the project?

Q: Can anybody tell me about the project pros and cons... What is the current price per sft. I am looking for a 3bhk house.
Latest Answer: Hi Yasaswi, The advantages of this project are a) it is a BBMP approved project. b) 100 percent Vastu complaint and c) the project offers all types of modern amenities. The price of 3 bhk apartments in this project ranges from Rs 55 lakhs to Rs 75 lakhs approximately depending on the size of apartment you are looking for.

Latest Answer: Where I have to post my property details

Q: I see that the project completion was on Dec 2015 and still the amenities like Clubhouse swimming pool are under construction AND There is no proper road frontage and whatever amenities I ask for are not functional as per the residents there AND The apartment compound and parking area looks so dirty and the lifts are too small AND The garden is not having plants and the entire basement was stinking due to STP as per the sales team AND It is a pity on the general maintenance team in the apartment AND Is this project really completed, and how many flats are occupied now?
Latest Answer: Hello, As you have mentioned that the residents said that few of the amenities are not function and sales person told you that parking is stinking due to STP. I think they are the best people who can provide you the information about how many flats are occupied and is the project really completed.

Q: I am planning to buy a flat here. Please share your reviews on this property and the builder. Anyone went ahead with legals. Builder is guaranteeing OC and CC. Is this trust worthy?
Latest Answer: Kumari Woods and Winds is spread over 2 acres of land with 120 units ( combination of 2 and 3 bhks). There will be 65% open space. Kumari Woods and Winds is loaded with world class amenities such as Club House, Indoor Games, Recreation Facilities, Swimming Pool and much more. Banks like Axis, LIC, SBI, ICICI, PNB and Indiabulls have approved this project. The project is estimated to be completed by end of 2017.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!