Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Where to fill the details for hiring a house

Q: I see that the project completion was on Dec 2015 and still the amenities like Clubhouse swimming pool are under construction AND There is no proper road frontage and whatever amenities I ask for are not functional as per the residents there AND The apartment compound and parking area looks so dirty and the lifts are too small AND The garden is not having plants and the entire basement was stinking due to STP as per the sales team AND It is a pity on the general maintenance team in the apartment AND Is this project really completed, and how many flats are occupied now?

Q: I am planning to buy a flat here. Please share your reviews on this property and the builder. Anyone went ahead with legals. Builder is guaranteeing OC and CC. Is this trust worthy?
Latest Answer: Kumari Woods and Winds is spread over 2 acres of land with 120 units ( combination of 2 and 3 bhks). There will be 65% open space. Kumari Woods and Winds is loaded with world class amenities such as Club House, Indoor Games, Recreation Facilities, Swimming Pool and much more. Banks like Axis, LIC, SBI, ICICI, PNB and Indiabulls have approved this project. The project is estimated to be completed by end of 2017.

Q: This property has not given much appreciation to those people who have invested in it on pre-launch and there after.
Pre-launch offer was of 3200 psqf during 2014, and now SRGF is selling in 3700 psqf. on reselling, seller has to pay 150 psqf to builder. effectively giving buyers a return of 300 psqf. which is even lower than bank interest rate.

Strongly recommend not to buy this property.
Latest Answer: Hi Rohit, How is the locality (Budigere Cross)? Can you suggest me some good projects in this locality, heard that the residential market is really doing well here?

Q: Hey Vimal,

Even i am interested in Silas. Can you share your number so that we can discuss about project.
Latest Answer: am the owner of D301

Q: Thinking of buying a flat at mahaveer ranches. heard that there is conflict, a 50 ft road planned from inside the premises and the lake bed is at not at a distance of 75mtrs.
Can someone please confirm.
Latest Answer: Regarding the road, It is fact that there is a road passing in between. But for Lake belt Kindly check their Commencement certificate date, If they have got before June 2016 then they should leave 30 mt. If they have got after June, 2016 then they have to leave 75 Mt.

Q: I am considering to buy a 2BHK in GK Tropical Springs. Any feedback ? Is it good choice? What is the current project status?
Latest Answer: Buying a property in Whitefield is always a good choice. The project is expected to get completed by end of 2017 and the price of a 2 bhk will cost you in between Rs 44.64 lakhs to Rs 54.82 lakhs approximately.

Q: Does anybody know if there are any deviation in the project also the amenities are not yet completed.. Any issues happening with this project

Latest Answer: Keerthi Surya shakthi towers is the project in Hoodi, joint development between keerthi estates and surya shakthi greenlands builders ...currently amenities work is halted and there is no progress...wanted to know if there are any issues causing the delay in the project

Q: Can anyone share what all types of apartments are available and what is per sqft going on? If possible share the cost sheet.
Latest Answer: Thats great and thank you for sharing the information. What are all amenities offered in this project?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!