Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Does anybody know if there are any deviation in the project also the amenities are not yet completed.. Any issues happening with this project

Latest Answer: Keerthi Surya shakthi towers is the project in Hoodi, joint development between keerthi estates and surya shakthi greenlands builders ...currently amenities work is halted and there is no progress...wanted to know if there are any issues causing the delay in the project

Q: Can anyone share what all types of apartments are available and what is per sqft going on? If possible share the cost sheet.
Latest Answer: Thats great and thank you for sharing the information. What are all amenities offered in this project?

Q: This is an ongoing project and I want to know by when will the project get completed and what are the types of configurations offered here, along with the price details?
Latest Answer: What is the total land area? How many units will be there in this project and what is the plan structure?

Latest Answer: Hey Kranth, Do you want to sell your property? If yes, you can call on this toll free number 1800-833-1801 Or List your property for sale at List property for sale to find right buyer

Q: Has anyone heard about this project if yes please share the dimensions of plots they are offering, possession date and booking amount?
Latest Answer: Will it be a good bet to buy a property in Jigani and what are the location advantages?

Q: What are the different dimensions of plots the project is going to offer and what will be the prices of a plot here? Which banks are providing home loan for this project?
Latest Answer: How much is the total land area? What will be the numbers of residential and commercial villas here?

Q: I am looking forward to buy a villa in this project and I want to know how much will be the price of the same and whether the project has got all the necessary approvals.
Latest Answer: Thank you Yogendra... The price of villas look quite affordable... How is the locality as a whole?

Q: What is the status of the project and what are the types of configurations available here? How much will be the area of apartments?
Latest Answer: How is the reputation of the builder and what are the location advantages?

Q: We have purchased a site in gram panchayat limits in Bangalore. We are going for a home loan and would like to know whether Teachers Colony, Bidrahalli, Bangalore East is a converted property or not.
Latest Answer: DC Converted means the conversion of land from 'agricultural' (i.e. land that can only be used for farming according to the government, and hence assessed for tax accordingly) to 'residential'. DC stands for District Commissioner, the officer who has the authority to approve such conversions. DC converted sites are usually eligible for bank loans. Do you have paper for DC conversion???

Q: What are the configurations available in this project and how many apartments will be there? How much will be the area of units here?
Latest Answer: Do you think is it worth buying a property in this project? Is there any offer or discounts the builder is providing?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!