Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Is it worth buying a property in Limousine Homes? What is the status of the project and how much will it take to get completed?
Latest Answer: How is the payment plan for this project? Is it possible to share the floor plan here?

Q: I have shortlisted this project and looking for information like when is the possession date and how much is the booking amount? Is there any issue in this project?
Latest Answer: Has the project got all the necessary approvals from banks and local body? Is the builder going to give OC and CC for the same?

Q: What is the current rate per sqft going on? Has the project got approval from BBMP? Are they going to provide A Khata and OC?
Latest Answer: How many apartments will be there in this project? Any idea if there is any kind of deviation in this project? When they are planning to give the possession?

Q: Where exactly is the project located? Is there any issue or deviation in this project?
Latest Answer: Has the project got approval from BBMP? Are they going to provide CC for the same? What about bank approvals?

Q: There is hardly any information available about this project. The project seems to be in pre launch. Anyone having any idea about the project?
Latest Answer: What about the approvals from banks and local body? How many units are coming up and when is the expected possession?

Q: Hello, I would like to know if the snn raj etternia land is without issues. if there are any issues please update?
Issue that usually arise with builders are:-
1. govt. land acquired without permission or after paying some bribe.
2. any litigation because of ownerhsip.
3. kharab land being used for construction.
4. lake encroachment.
Are any of the above mentioned issues there in the land or not?
Latest Answer: What is the status of the construction working in SNN Raj Etternia?

Q: How much is the booking amount in this project? What is the current rate per sqft going on?
Latest Answer: Is this a BBMP approved project? Is the builder going to provide A Khata, OC and CC? What is the status of bank approval?

Q: I want to know whether there is any kind of offer going on in this project or not. How much will an apartment cost me in this project?
Latest Answer: It is a ready to occupy project so are you sure that there is some offer going on in this project. I do not think so. Please check once.

Q: Dear Prestige Kensington residents, I'm considering of moving to a silent locality. I'd like to know about the noise levels here as a train track is right next to the complex. Is the train noise noticeable? Is there train movement at night or early morning?
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Is the project launched? If yes please share the payment plan as I am planning to book a plot in the same.
Latest Answer: How much they were quoting during launch and what is the present rate per sqft? Who all has approved the project?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!