Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: My name is Rakesh and i am planning to buy plot in BSR Residential Township
Avalahalli KR Puram and almost everything got finsihed. I am going to pay first installment on next sunday. But in last minute I came to know that there was some legal issue with the layout. I am going to invest my hard earned money for the plot. I am very happy if any advice from you people helps me...Thanks..Awaiting for ur replay.
Latest Answer: Hey, I think there is some court case going on in this project Why dont you look for other projects. There are many others plotted development in KR Puram, you can click on the link to check the details Plotted development in KR Puram

Q: Can anyone provide me some information about this project?
Latest Answer: What is the total land area and how many floors will be there? How much time will it take for completion? What is the status of the approvals?

Q: I came to know maintenance is 5000 Rupees (perhaps highest in Bangalore!!), and still there is water scarcity often and swimming pool was not clean, Is the society is worth living?
Latest Answer: Yeah it is highest actually. In Bangalore if I am not wrong that the maintenance charges will be around Rs 3500 on an average. You can check with the society as why they are asking so much. There are many ongoing, completed projects in Marathahalli. You can choose a project according to your requirement

Q: Hi, am looking for a flat in Kethana Accolade. Its ready to move. any body who can help with quality of construction ?
Also, has he given OC, CC, Khata documents ?
Latest Answer: There are apartments available for resale in this project, click on the link to check the details apartments for resale OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I am looking to buy a 3 bhk apartment in this project. Can anyone share the price details and the area of the apartment.
Latest Answer: Who is the builder of the project and how is their reputation? What all amenities they are providing?

Q: What is the area of the plots in this project and how much is the price going on?
Latest Answer: Which all banks have approved the project and which local body has approved the plan? What is the total land area and how many units are planned?

Q: Has anyone heard about the project called "Pipal Tree" by Salarpuria Sattva?
Latest Answer: I heard that Salapuria Sattva is coming up with few more projects in Bangalore except " Pipal Tree". What are the names of the project?

Q: Hi, I am planning to buy an apartment in Purva Scarlet Terrace (D Wing) and have already given the down payment. I am in US and have not seen the property by myself. Some one told me that there are some OC related issues in this apartment and locality is not good, as there exists a slum. Is that true?
Latest Answer: Any idea how much do we have to pay for booking an apartment? How much is basic selling point?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!