Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: In some of the websites it is showing that the project offers only 2 bhk apartments and in some websites it is like the project offers both 2 and 3 bhk apartments. Please provide me configuration, price and possession details.
Latest Answer: Is it a Child centric project? Which banks are providing home loan for this project and has the project got approval from BBMP?

Q: When is the expected possession date of the project and how much will be the price of a 3 bhk apartment here?
Latest Answer: Which all financial institutions are offering home loan for this project? Are the builder new in this field because there is no info available about the same.

Q: My office is in Electronic City and we are planning to shift in this locality and we have short listed this project Expat Vida. I want to know what are types of units they have planned and also the price details. What is the total land area in this project.
Latest Answer: As you have mentioned that the project is going to offer spacious apartments so what are the sizes they are offering and how much is the rate per square feet going on. By when will the project get completed?

Q: I am looking for this project so I am looking for feedback about the project and the current rate per sqft going in this area.
Latest Answer: And what about the approvals... Can I go ahead with this project? What is your take?

Q: There is hardly any information about the project. Please share your review, if anyone has heard about the project.
Latest Answer: ELV Marvel is an ongoing project offering 2 and 3 bhk apartments with price ranging from Rs 33.66 lakhs to Rs 53.32 lakhs approx. The expected completion date of the project is by April 2018.

Q: Where exactly is the project located and what are the configurations available? What is the total land area in this project?
Latest Answer: What are the amenities offered here? I also want to know about the locality?

Q: What are the types of villas available in this project and how much will be the built up area? What will be the approximate price of a villa here?
Latest Answer: What all facilities will be provided by the builder and also it will be great if you share information about the locality?

Q: What are the types of units Essence offering and when will the project get completed? How much will be the price of an apartment here?
Latest Answer: Where exactly is the project located? What are the unique selling point of this project?

Q: I am interested in this project and looking for some information related to the same.
Latest Answer: The projects seems to be good... What all amenities they are offering and how is Bannerghatta Road as a locality?

Q: Where exactly is the project located? What all apartments they are offering and how much will be area of units?
Latest Answer: Has the project got all the necessary approvals from legal body and financial institution?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!