Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am interested Saranya Shantiniketan apartment.Can anybody tell me, whether they are giving OC for already occupied flats? Also how is the material quality used in the project. Regarding all fittings, taps, toilet, Crack in wall.
Latest Answer: Hello Dibyendu, I would suggest you that you visit the site personally and get an idea about the project rather than going with the comments posted.

Q: Where exactly is the project located in Sarjapur Road and what is the status of the project? Is it a BBMP approved project?
Latest Answer: Which are all banks providing home loan fro this project? What is the price bracket of apartments here?

Q: What are the different types of dimensions of plots offered in this project and which legal body has approved the project?
Latest Answer: Jigani is doing good in terms of real estate.. What is the future prospects of the locality?

Q: What are the options available in this project? How many units are planned and what is the total land area?
Latest Answer: What are the amenities the builder is going to provide and how is the accessibility and connectivity?

Q: What are the types of properties available in this project and where exactly is the project located?
Latest Answer: What is the total land area? Has the project got CC and OC? How many units will be there?

Q: Can anyone tell me where exactly is the project located and how much is the rate per sqft going?
Latest Answer: Thanks man.. thanks for the help.... last but not the least what all amenities will be provided.

Q: It is a new project by Samhita Builder. Any knowledge, by when the project will get completed? Are they also offering one bedroom apartment in this project?
Latest Answer: Hi Navin, Did you do any background check on the builder? I personally did a site visit and was quite impressed with the construction work and It seems they have done many projects around Bangalore but I am not sure about their credibility.

Q: What are the types of configuration offered in this project? What is the average price per sqft going on and what is the expected possession date of the project?
Latest Answer: What are the types of amenities offered and how is the reputation of the builder?

Q: It is a ready to move in project and I am planning to buy a resale property here.How far is the project from main road and how much will be the price of an apartment here?
Latest Answer: Is it a BBMP or BDA approved project? Which all banks are providing home loan for the same?

Q: Interested to know the different types of configurations offered in this project along with the area and price of units here.
Latest Answer: How is the locality and is the locality well connected to other localities of Bangalore?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!