Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am considering buying a flat in Embassy pristine and wants to understand if water logging is a problem in this area?

Also, they have parking made on ground floor and first floor, which is bit unusual. Will this lead to any kind of problems?
Latest Answer: There are 3,4 and 5 bhk apartments available for sale in this project. What is the configuration are you looking for?

Q: Hi, I am looking for some information about the project " Canaan"
Latest Answer: What is the size of the plots available? How big is the project and how many plots will be there?

Q: Has anyone heard about this project called "Footprints" located at Thanisandra Main Road?
Latest Answer: I am planning to buy a property in this project and I am also looking for some feed back about the locality.

Q: Hi All, Where exactly is the project located. I want to know is it an apartment project or it also offer penthouses.
Latest Answer: How many penthouses and apartments will be there in this project? What is the total land area and how many car parking allotted per property?

Latest Answer: Hey Rashmy, As far as I know the project will be completed by October this year. It comprises of 2 and 3 bhk apartments & the price of the apartment start from Rs 40 lakhs on wards. For booking an apartment in this project you have to pay 20% of the total apartment value.

Q: When they are planning launch the project? What is the approvals status and how much they are quoting rate per sqft in pre launch?
Latest Answer: Oh Okay!! When they are planning to complete the project? How much will a 2 bhk cost all inclusive?

Q: Is the project still in pre launch? I am looking for information about the launch and other details. Please help.
Latest Answer: Yes I am planning to book a 2 bhk for end use purpose. Is the booking open if yes how much is the booking amount and what is the pre launch offer going on.

Q: Hi All, I am looking for information about Soul Space Bhuwalka located at Old Madras Road by Soul Space
Latest Answer: Within Rs 1 crores you will get good projects from reputed builders in Old Madras Road such as Salarpuria Sattva East Crest, Gina Shalom, Salarpuria Celesta, KSR Basil Apartment, CMRS Pinnacle, Brigade Golden Triangle, Nitesh Virgin Island, TGR Ankshu Ecstasy, Bren Starlight and Hebron Towers

Q: Where exactly is the project located in JP Nagar? What is the status and current rate per sqft going on ?
Latest Answer: Okay Great, What about the approvals, are they in place???? By when will the project get completed?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!