Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Where exactly is the project located in Hesaraghatta? Is it a good bet to buy a property here?
Latest Answer: How much is the total land area? What types of units they are offering and what is the size of the apartment? How many apartments and towers will be there in this project?

Q: I want to know what kind of units will be there in this project. Also looking for price details and possession date
Latest Answer: What about the approvals and amenities and the price you have mention it is all inclusive?

Q: I am planning to buy a 3 bhk here in this project but the project is in pre launch stage. Any idea when is the expected possession date and also share the price details?
Latest Answer: Will there be Sewage treatment plant and rain water harvesting in this project?

Q: Can anyone help me with the price details and what kind of villas they are offering?
Latest Answer: When is the project expected to get completed? Which all financial institutions and local body has approved the project?

Q: Please let me know if anyone has booked in HILIFE HOMES SPRING BLOOM. Just found the project is good want to know about the builder and project if anyone has
Latest Answer: Yes the project has got approval from BBMP and banks like HDFC, Axis and LIC Housing Finance Ltd. The builder is going to provide Sewage Treatment Plant and Rainwater harvesting pits

Q: Want to know details about the project and builder. Could you share us the review regarding the project?
Latest Answer: The project has got all the necessary approvals but the thing is that the builder has not completed any projects as of now. So do not know how will the construction quality and how is their track record.

Q: Is there any offer going on in this project? If yes please update me as I am in the verge to book a property in this project.
Latest Answer: What is the total land area and how many units are planned? What is the current rate going on?

Q: I want to know what is the status of the project and how much is the current rate per sqft going? I am planning to buy a 2 bhk in the same.
Latest Answer: I am not much familiar about this locality so want to know how is the real estate market in Attibele

Q: Is it a BBMP approved project? Can anyone tell me whether the builder is giving A Khata, OC and CC?
Latest Answer: How is the project from investment point of view? How are the roads an all?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!