Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Planning to book a apartments in Unishire Elan? Has the project being launched? Have anybody booked a flat in this project.
Latest Answer: As the project is upcoming any idea which all banks and legal body are going to approve the project.

Q: Is anyone aware of the possession details of Saroj Tulip?I also want to know about the flat sizes offered.
Latest Answer: How big is the project and what is the cost of apartments going on here? Has the project got all the necessary approvals?

Q: Has any one booked a flat in Kumari Amaranthine? How is the social infrastructure here?
Latest Answer: Hey Manish, two days back I have enquired about the project and it seems they have just launched the project and all the approval are under process. More over there is not much information available over internet. The project is well connected to It Hubs, schools, colleges and hospitals.

Q: Where exactly is the project located at Electronic City? What is the pre launch rate per sqft going on?
Latest Answer: How many units and towers will be there and what is the total development area? How much percentage of open space area will be there?

Q: Looking for expert advice. Is it a good idea to invest in Prestige Lake Ridge? Can I expect good appreciation?
Latest Answer: @ Chetan, What are the types of configuration coming up in this project and what about dimensions?

Q: What is the basic rate per sqft going on and what are the size of apartments offered?
Latest Answer: The project is in pre launch stage, any idea when they are planning to launch and how much time it will take to complete the same. How much is the booking amount and what will be the price of a 2 bhk all inclusive.

Q: I am new in Bangalore and planning to invest in real estate. Please help me with the project details
Latest Answer: What all facilities and amenities are offered here? How is the connectivity and accessibility?

Q: Any idea if the booking is open for this project? When they are planning to give the possession?
Latest Answer: How is the residential market in Gunjur and any major challenges in this locality?

Q: Has anyone heard about Unicon North Brooks 46 project? Please help me with details?
Latest Answer: Has the project got approval from BBMP and which all financial institutions are offering loan for this project?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!