Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am planning to buy a residential plot in Sai Metro City. I want to where exactly is the project located and how is the location.
Latest Answer: From which all financial institutions I can avail home loan for this project and what all amenities are provided.

Q: What kind of plots are available in this project? How many plots will be there and what is the total land area?
Latest Answer: What kind of amenities the project is offering and how is the connectivity to different parts of the city?

Q: Hi Friends ,
I have short listed a 2 BHK flat in MJ Azaliya by MJ Infrastructure (http://www.mjinfrastructure.com/). This is near Central Jail (Near Amritha College) , Off Sarjapur Road and is a ready to move in project.

Any feedback about the MJ Infrastructure builder will be appreciated.

I have researched that they have completed 5 projects and are a decent mid segment builder whose construction quality is good . For Azaliya, they are in the process of getting OC too.
Friend any info regarding the construction quality , concern with the locality or highlighting hidden issues will be a big help .

With Regards
Latest Answer: MJ Infrastructure is one of the top and reputed developers in Bangalore. . I do not think there is any issue and never heard any complaints about the same.

Latest Answer: There are 3 and 4 bhk apartment available for sale in Unishire Panamera, you can click on the link to check the details apartment for sale in Unishire Panamera OR You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: What type of configuration the project is offering and what is the current rate per sqft going?
Latest Answer: Thank you so much for sharing the details here. Any idea about what kind of amenities they are going to implement in this project?

Q: I am interested in this project and before investing here I want to know how is the locality.
Latest Answer: I am planning to buy a 3 bhk here. What is the status of the project and how much is the rate going on? Any idea how many units will be constructed?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!