Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I will be moving to Sonestaa Meadows soon to my uncle's flat although I know the road is pathetic and maintenance is too high for the standards which builder maintained

a. Which mobile net work and internet network works good in Sonestaa Meadows.
b. What is the reason for charging so much maintenance charges to occupants?

Q: Did anyone purchase Vaishno Silver Bells, varthur, bangalore? Is this project OC and CC approved?
Latest Answer: How much is the total land area and what are the number of floors they are planning? When is the project getting completed?

Q: Has anyone heard about this project, if yes please share the details here?
Latest Answer: What are the key features of this project?Are they designing all the units as per Vaastu?

Q: How big is the project and how much will the built up area of villas here?
Latest Answer: What all facilities will be there in this project and how is the locality, connectivity and accessibility to other parts of the city?

Q: What are the different dimension of plots they are offering and what will be the price of plots here?
Latest Answer: Visit Alembic Real estate for good luxury apartments in Bangalore

Q: What are the types of configuration offered and what is the rate going on?
Latest Answer: What is the total land area and how many units are planned here? What is the uniqueness of this project?

Q: Does anybody know about this project? There are not many reviews about the builder and this project in particular. Just wanted to check if anybody on this Forum has booked a flats here, and how is the construction quality?

Thanks in advance.
Latest Answer: Thank you, it was helpful. Much appreciated.

Q: I am interested in this project and planning to book a villa here. How much will be the price and the area of villas?
Latest Answer: Is there any festival offer going on for this project? How is the surrounding area?

Q: When is the project getting completed and what is the current price going on for apartments in this project?
Latest Answer: Haven't much heard about this Kengeri.Is it near to or far apart from all the happenings in the city?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!