Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Interested in buying a property in this project from investment point of view. Will it be a good idea?
Latest Answer: Thanks for sharing feedback about the project... Any idea when is the project getting completed and who all has approved the same?

Q: What is the status of the project presently and how much is the rate per sqft quoted?
Latest Answer: It is very important to know what all amenities and facilities are offered here as amenities plays an important role in buyer's life.

Q: As far as I know it is a ready to move in project. Has the builder give OC and CC. Who all has approved the project?
Latest Answer: Will it be a good idea to buy a property in Kalkere or Horamavu locality?

Q: What is the total land development area and how many units are there or will be there?
Latest Answer: Will investing in Doddaballapur fetch me good returns within a time frame of 3 to 5 years?

Q: Is the project ready to move in? Is it a BBMP approved project and which all banks are providing home loan for the same?
Latest Answer: Are there any offer going on in this project? What are the types of amenities offered?

Q: I just came across this project and was interested to know when is the project expected to get completed and how much is the rate per sqft going on as of now.
Latest Answer: The project offers 2 and 3 bhk units, what about the different types of areas available and how big is the project?

Q: Assetz East Point apartments enjoy a great connectivity to East Bangalore’s business hubs at Marathahalli, ORR and Sarjapur Road. Embassy Tech Village, Cessna Business Park, Prestige Tech Park and under development Prestige Trinity Center are all within 1-2 kilometer from the Assetz East Point apartments.
Latest Answer: I want to know what is the status of the project and how much is the booking amount the builder is quoting.

Q: The project offers 2 and 3 bhk units. What is the area of the units and how much will be the cost of an apartment in this project?
Latest Answer: Nice info. Thanks for sharing.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!