Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi Peeps, What is the rate per sqft going on in this project and what is the approval status?
Latest Answer: Actually this is my first time investment in real estate and I am interested in this project. What are the USP of this project?

Q: What all plot dimensions are available in this project? How much will be the price of a plot here?
Latest Answer: Chandapura is bit in the out skirts of Bangalore. What is your take will it be a good idea to buy a plot here?

Q: I am interested in this project and I want to know which all banks have approved the project. Is is A Khata property and approved by BBMP?
Latest Answer: How is the residential real estate market in Koramangala? What are the disadvantages of this locality?

Q: What is the construction status? What is the price going on in this project?
Latest Answer: How is the reputation of the builder Keystone Properties? How many project they have completed till date?

Q: Where exactly is the project located at Sarjapur Road? What are the types of units they are planning to come up with?
Latest Answer: How about the proximity and accessibility from the project to the other parts of the city?

Q: Interested in this project and want to know if the project has got all the necessary approvals.
Latest Answer: Klassik Landmark has got approval from BBMP and BDA. Banks like HDFC, Axis, LIC, SBI, Bank of India, United Bank of India and Bank of Baroda are offering home loan for this project.

Q: I want to know that ETERNITY ASTRAL has all the legal documents for the land and construction!!??

Latest Answer: Hi Santosh, As per the conversation with the concern person, the project has got BBMP approval and it is A Khata property but they are not going to provide OC and CC for it.

Q: What type of row houses the builder is offering and how many row houses are planned? How much is the total land area?
Latest Answer: Will it be a good idea to buy a property in this locality? Can i expect good appreciation?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!