Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Hi, I heard that Amrapali Adarsh Awas Yojana is a residential development which is specially developed for government officials and their blood relations. The main aim of the developer is to offer superior quality house. The 2 and 3 BHK residential project is located in a famous Noida Extension. This project includes different floor plan options in order to suit to every need. The superior scheme is available for retired or serving government officials, including State Government, Central Government, Government educational institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, Police Department, DRDO, Government ministry commission or department and Government run autonomous bodies. Can a business man or a service person booked flat under this project?

Latest Answer: Hi, Under Lodha Codename Super Deal, one can get 1BHK Lobby flat in Rs.48.96 lakhs and will save Rs.1.08 lakhs. In 2HK Optima, you will have to pay Rs.50.85 and you are saving Rs.1.44 lakhs, and 2BHK Ultima yo will have to pay Rs.65.97 lakhs and saving Rs.1.44 lakh, in 2BHK Ultima Deck Rs.71.01 and saving Rs.1.44 lakh. Similarly in 3BHK Type-A, Type-B and large, you will have to pay only Rs.93.51 lakhs, Rs.95.40 lakhs and 107.82 lakhs and saving Rs.2.52 lakhs each.

Q: What is Lodha Anjur
Latest Answer: Hi, Lodha Anjur, Thane is a new residential project by Lodha Group. It offer 2,3 and 4 BHK residential apartments. Sizes of the flats are available from 1250-2800 sq-ft. There will be a multiple towers. This project is spread over 40 plus acres of land. It is a G plus 30 storys apartment. There will be 4 units in each floor. Lodha Group plans to develop the First phase of Lodha Anjur in an approximate area of 130 acres with around 10000 flats to be built in first phase of construction.

Q: Booked one apartment in 2009. But until now no update from the owner. Whenever we are asking about the apartment, still waiting for the permission from the muncipality.
Latest Answer: But Jaydeep, In all the website it is mentioned as the possession has already started. Why dont you visit the project in person once.

Q: Approvals are not clear and if you will ask CRM they will terminate your booking and forfeit your booking amount as you are late to ask that or u have no right to do so
Latest Answer: Hi Ashish, In case where a homebuyer or consumer feels that the builder has used his dominant position leading to disadvantages to the buyer, the buyer can approach Competition Commission of India to file a complaint against a builder for abuse of dominant position as per the Competition Act, 2002. The Competition Commission of India shall investigate anti-competitive practices of the builder and impose stringent penalties on the offenders in case they are found guilty.

Q: Godrej 24 Hinjewadi is amazing residence property in Hinjewadi, Pune. Godrej 24 Hinjewadi pre launch project in west Pune. The Project is best residential project by Godrej Property in Pune. The company is offer 2,3 BHK Residential Apartments.
For more information visit:- https://goo.gl/C8hOqk
Latest Answer: Yes, Godrej 24, Hinjewadi is still in prelaunch phase and most probably will launch in August month but developer has declared unit sizes and its rate. Sizes of 2bhk are available from 929-949 sq.ft., 2bhk large 1051-1091 sq-ft., 2bhk XL from 1217-1238 sq.ft. and 3BHK from 1528-1529 sq.ft. and its per square foot rate will be Rs.6459.

Q: Godrej Property is amazing residence property in Pune .Godrej 24 Hinjewadi pre launch project in west Pune. The Project is spread proximately 1700 acres area. The Project is best residential project by Godrej Property in Pune. The company is offer 2 BHK and 3 BHK Luxury apartment with modern amenities.
For more information visit:- http://www.godrej24hinjewadi.in/
Latest Answer: Hi, I am interested in Godrej 24 and want to know the exact location of this project? Which are its neighbouring localities and how is the connectivity of this project to the rest of city?

Q: Hey Vimal,

Even i am interested in Silas. Can you share your number so that we can discuss about project.
Latest Answer: am the owner of D301

Q: I Book a flat in dream valley-2 tower C-5 but last many month work is stopped, I contact to Noida Sec-62 Office he says, please update if any one action against Builder

Regards
Harsh Dhaundiyal
Latest Answer: Hi all, According to me, you should join WhatsApp Group or commonfloor group and take the legal action in a group. Filing legal case in a group will impact a lot and you can expect the judgement soon.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!