Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Major issue like Leakage and seepage inside and outside buildings,Plumbing Tabs were damaged due to Bore well water issue, Drainage line issue, awaited for 24Hrs drinkable water,,MSEB issues, Pathetic street road structure without street lights,,

Latest Answer: Sobha Heritage is an ongoing project by Sobha developers located in Banashankari 3rd stage offering 2 and 3 bhk apartments. The project is expected to get completed by mid of 2018.

Q: 32 milestone. Paument demanded full. Site no water or elect. No amenities no access
Latest Answer: Hi Piyush, I am also looking for some feedback on this Project , please share some update if you get any. Should we pay the asking amount or force the builder to complete the said amenities? Kindly advice us.

Q: Post sales services are not at all managed, staff has been rude many times. Quality of the project is excellent, but they are asking customers to pay 1% of the sales cost of the flat as labour cess.
Latest Answer: In 2010, there was an announcement that all new public and private construction projects that employ manual laborers will have to pay one percent labor cess to the state government. The cess will be charged on the construction cost of the project (minus the land cost) and it would only nominally pinch your pocket when you buy a new home or office.

Q: myself Vivek Verma has bought 1BHK at Amrapali Dream Valley 2, Tower A-3 in 2013, i have already paid more than 85 % 2 years before, when can i expect the possession. am i and my money safe???
can someone add me in whatsapp group.
Latest Answer: Hi Vivek, The Greater Noida authority on 30th May 2017 organised a tripartite meeting of Amrapali Group CMD Anil Kumar Sharma and homebuyers at its Knowledge Park 4 office with an aim to address buyers grievances. financial controller Arvind Mohan and other officials directed the Amrapali Group to submit a detailed roadmap as to how the realty firm will deliver the flats by June 7 failing which it will face action.

Q: Marutham is Very bad builder. their prestige project they got only 64 car park approved but they made those 64 to 165 by utilizing childrens play area and uncovered OTS also where ever there is a big size for car park they are making it for two car park in which only one big car(sedan) can be parked even two small car(hatchback) also can not be accommodated together(such a case one has to take the first car and then the second can be taken out). and the worst part is some places they demolished pillar to make space for car parking which is a threat to building structure. i can share those pictures later in this forum.
Latest Answer: Hello, Venkatesh, Thanks for sharing the information in this open forum. This is really bad and illegal I think and you should take legal action against the same if possible.

Latest Answer: Thank you Ravi, Shalini and Devika for your Responses. We were initially informed that this building possession would be on Dec 2017. A 2 Year Delay is a Financial loss of at least 15% .

Q: My Name is Ansuman. I am looking to buy an apartment at Krishvi Wisteria.Could you please give me any insights into this project?

Has anyone got the possession of the apartment?Have you received OC and CC?
How is the quality of construction?
Latest Answer: Hi Kunal,I booked F-303 .Could you please add me in your google groups?

Q: If you check the RERA registration number details on RERA website www.maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in (In Registered Projects select region as Konkan and Taluka as Thane and search for Ramah Bali Phase 2),first of all it shows revised proposed date of completion as 31 Dec 2022. Also there are 5 litigations against the project.Also in advertisements the builders publish that the flats start from 54 lakhs but they do not sell even 1 BHK for less than 71 lakhs even after negotiations. Is this allowed under RERA
Latest Answer: Hi, What is mentioned in your agreement? If it is mentioned Rs.54 lakhs then you have to pay according to your agreement. And secondly, builder has submitted all the required or supportive documents for registering under RERA. So, you do not need to worry. They will only charge the amount which they have mentioned in RERA registration approval.

Latest Answer: Hi Manoj, What do you want to know about your flat? Can you please mention the project, builder and locality name so that i can provide you the required information. Thanks....

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!