Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi All,
I liked a flat in Pyramid Mahika a lot.. However, I am worried about it being on the lake bed. Can someone who already owns a property here or anyone else help me with clearing this doubt. It will be great help for me. Also, whats the cost of maintenance and how is the water facility (fulltime ).
Latest Answer: Hi Shilpi, Builder not able to complete 100% work of Pyramid Bankshia, Mahika is just extension of it. Observed lot of leakage issues in 4th floor and utility areas in Bankshia apartments, which builder not attending. There are lot concerns with security of Bankshia apartments as compound is not completed and very unprofessional security agency kept to handle.

Q: HI, me and my friend went to see the apartment and my friend was telling the setback left on the four sides are lesser than the required standards. Please advise will that be an issue later.
Latest Answer: The balcony is right above the compound of the premises on all the sides. This is something i saw for the first time in the apartment buildings. Anybody, please advise on the setback issues and any future relevent deviations fine from the BBMP.

Q: do you have any troubles with water or electricity or seepage. does your bath room leak or not drain properly?
Latest Answer: Hi. I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in One Bangalore West? What is the current status of this project? Are they giving possession for this project?

Q: I have flat in building no9 any idea when will be the posession? Have people got posession in building 1-4
Latest Answer: Thanks to the govt for taking good initiative and introducing rera at least we have a final date

Latest Answer: Hello Ashish, Arvind Electronic City Bangalore is an upcoming project by Arvind Infrastructure. There is no information found on it. I think the builder is waiting for the required approvals before launching it.

Latest Answer: Hi all, Kindly tell me about the status of occupancy certificate for Ansal Royal Heritage, Sector-70, Faridabad. They are giving false promises only. Will this area be liable bcz no market around the area?

Q: The project intended at being the main luxury gated community in the western suburbs hosting 4 of the highest habitable residential towers in Mumbai. The developer offer for 4.99% (10-year period), the 2 BHK flats are priced at Rs 1.99 Cr to Rs 2.35 Cr plus applicable taxes (18th to 51st floor).For more detail visit - omkartrilliant.upcomingestate.com
Latest Answer: Hi, folks, Is Omkar Trilliant is a RERA approved project? What is its RERA Registration number? What will be the booking amount of a 2 BHK flat on the 21st floor?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!