Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Pune

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Pune

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Hi Charles, Do you want to sell your plots? To get instant customers for your property, list you property here or Are you an real estate agent Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Latest Answer: Yes, and one more point i want to add you here that Purandar is an arid region with very low rainfall and most of the land is non-agricultural, while in some areas farmers opt for kharif crops only. But it is came to know that the request for quotation and request for proposal, have been completed.

Latest Answer: Hi Charles, As far as infra development is concerned, the Maharashtra government, on October 6, 2016, gave a go-ahead for carrying out a detailed project report (DPR) for the greenfield international airport, which will come in Purandar tehsil of Pune district. The proposed airport will be spread over 2,400 hectares and the site has been already approved by the Airports Authority of India (AAI). So, it will be a good investment destination. Once, the development work will be finished, the demand of residential as well as commercial property will be high. And one can expect good ROI after 5 yrs.

Q: It seems that the project is delayed. Also i heard that whatever they have promised has not been provided.
Latest Answer: As far as builder reputation is concerned, they are quite unprofessional. I have booked in C building in Sept 2013. The phase-1 of project is almost 6 months delay. When asked for compensation, they rejected it. But when it comes to them, they charge 18% PA as a penalty if the payment is done after 7 days of the intimation. I am planning for a legal action against the builder.

Q: Spacious parking lot, 2 bhk at balewadi
Latest Answer: I have visited the site.I am really content with the amenities this project offers. I have checked many offers from the various builders but none of them give you what Perfect10 is giving in terms of features and value for money.

Q: Looking for a new home at a peaceful place.
Latest Answer: Hi Vinay, Have you own your property in this project? Is there any 2 BHK is available for resale? What is the current asking rate is going on?

Q: 1 bhk at NIBM Annexe
Latest Answer: Hi Anupama, Go to the concerned authority office and get the complete information. You will have to pay stamp duty before or at the time of executing the deed for which the stamp duty has to be paid.

Q: I am planning to book a flat in a property in baner in pune. I like the project and price point. This property is not registered with Maharashtra RERA. Hence I am thinking of getting a proper tittle search done by a professional lawyer. If anyone has any reference do let me know. I am little worried, i should not land up with a Jolly LLB type lawyer.
Latest Answer: Hello Shashvat, I availed the title search services from ZippServ for the resale flat i recently purchased at kharadi. In the title search they also looked into all the necessary permissions and building approvals required for the apartment. While the title was clear, there were some issues found w.r.t the building plan approvals. The lawyer patiently explained me the risks involved (which were minor in nature in my case). Later I also took the property registration package from them. Hope this helps.

Also see discussions for
Q: I am planning to construct a residential project for my family where the plot area would be more than 500 sq. mtrs. and number of units would be more than 8 but these units are not for sale to anybody or to public

In this scenario do I need to apply for RERA registration? Because I understand the main purpose of RERA is to protect the allotees (home buyers) from the malpractice of the builders but in my case since I do not intend to sale the units the buyer would not come in picture.
Latest Answer: But if you are constructing those units for rental purpose, then remember, it will be considered as commercial activity and you have to pay service tax on it.

Q: GST effect? 2 BHK Flats at balewadi
Latest Answer: Yes, but at the same time govt also stated that home prices will go down after GST imposition. And is heard that several banks are ready to reduce the home loan rate for buying properties in India.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!