Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Pune

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Pune

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of

Latest Answer: Hello folks, I am planning to invest in Pune. Can anybody share some good locality in Pune for investment? You can also highlight some positive points of that locality and project if it is registered under RERA.

Latest Answer: HI Avirup, Its current per square foot rate is Rs.6200. If you are getting around 5900-6000 per sqft rate, then it will be a good deal. But still, i will advise you to visit the site before making any decision. There is no doubt that it has MAHARERA approval and its registration number is P52100000537.

Q: How is Mahindra Antheia

Latest Answer: Yes, I agree that the location and feedback of Antheia is really great, even I have bought a 1 BHK flat at Antheia and I am totally happy about this decision, it is near to Old Express Highway and Pimpri being a booming IT hub now, this decision looks great not only as a home but also as an investment.

Q: Perfect10 flats at Balewadi
Latest Answer: I am not sure on what basis all these builders are charging us but 30 to 35% of loading an extra Rs 4-5 lakh in the name of Infra charges. On top of this, the Pune public is madly booking these flats and agreeing to any demand from builders knowing the water issue in the locality. I think Shagun Perfect 10 has 40% loading which is very high side.

Q: Perfect10 flats in Balewadi
Latest Answer: Hi folks, I would like to suggest you, visit the project site, see the approach road, transport facilities, connectivity, water, and electricity facilities and then go for it. The Baner-Balewadi area may be a hub of development, but basic amenities such as water supply are still sadly lacking despite ample supply in the dams. Mumbai High Court already issued a warning notice to Pune Municipal Corporation over its discriminatory approach and ordered that no new construction was to be allowed in this area unless the civic body takes concrete steps towards handling the acute water shortage.

Q: Comfort Zone Nest, Locality.
Latest Answer: Hello Krishna, Aditya Comfort Zone Nest, Balewadi is easily approachable to the main road. It is very close to Baner-Balewadi Road. Its proximity to Hinjewadi IT Park and the Mumbai-Pune expressway is a major reason for its steady growth. It also has good accessibility to the other locations of Pune through a strong road network. Other facilities like schools, colleges, and hospitals are located in the vicinity, making the daily life of its residents more convenient.

Q: Hey friends can any one please help me to know in which project should i invest.. Ganga new town porwal road dhanori by goel ganga or in Wagholi gagan adhira
Latest Answer: Can you give some details on Gagan adhira I have known its date of possesion and have rera number also, but is the builder trustworthy and have heard there is water problem as it does not come under Pmc..!! SOme great and trustworthy builders to look for.

Q: homes in bavdhan
Latest Answer: Hi Akanksha, Here are list of project available in new as well as in resale. To get more details, click this link Properties for sale in Bavdhan, Pune Or, To get best deal on your selected property, You can call on this toll-free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list your requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Comfort Zone Nest flats
Latest Answer: Hi Manish, Aditya Comfort Zone Nest, Balewadi is the perfect example of it. It is very close to Baner-Balewadi Road. Its proximity to Hinjewadi IT Park and the Mumbai-Pune expressway is a major reason for its steady growth. It also has good accessibility to the other locations of Pune through a strong road network. Other facilities like schools, colleges and hospitals are located in the vicinity, making daily life of its residents more convenient.

Q: Perfect10, 2 BHK Flat
Latest Answer: Hello Manish, Shagun Pefect 10, Balewadi is a comleted project by Shagun Developers. I think you should visit the society and ask the owners of that society, they will give you the exact information. I think price is reasonable.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!