Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Pune

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Pune

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am new to Pune and have relocated with my family last week. We have been viewing few apartments in Kharadi to stay on a rental basis and have shortlisted Forest County and Pittie Kourtyard. We like both the apartments, however find it unable to decide. We prefer the Forest County community, however we prefer the flat interiors and layout in pittie.

Any suggestions or comments on which to go for and why?

Q: 2 BHK at Balewadi, great location

Q: Building green is really effective. Promotion of green construction makes environment fresh as well as healthy.

Latest Answer: How can I repost my old old advertisement.

Also see discussions for
Q: I am planning to buy a flat. Anyone please provide the reviews about the property and location.
If this property is nearby dumping zone and also if it comes in ravet or Punawale.
Latest Answer: As far as project locality is concerned, Ravet is an upcoming locality in the North Western part of Pune. This locality is developed by Pradhikaran Pimpri Chinchwad New Township Development Authority, PCNTDA. It is connected by a 45 meter grade separated, non-signalled four-lane Bus Rapid Transport (BRT) road by JNNURM, which provides easy access to important areas like Aundh in less than ten minutes. located near the major business and IT hub, Hinjenwadi IT hub and Pimpri-Chinchwada industrial belt. So, locality looks good for investment as well as for end use.

Latest Answer: Very gud evening Upendra, Are you looking for a 2 BHK flat in Godrej 24? Here are the list of properties available in Godrej 24. To get more details of this project, click this link Godrej 24, Hinjawadi Ph-1, Pune Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!