Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Investment Advice

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: AURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDOReAURaNgABa~!~+919878531080 lovE pROblem soluTION AsTroLoGeR iN iNDORe

Q: Is it advisable to buy a B-Khatha property in Bangalore?

Latest Answer: B-Khata is not equivalent to A-Khata. So, B-Khata has its demerits such as resale value will be always on lower side in case of a B-Khata property and some banks won't accept B-Khata properties for loan purposes. 1) before purchase of any property contact a local lawyer, 2) obtain title clearance certificate that title is clear and marketable and free from encumbrances, 3) check whether building plans have been sanctioned by muncipal corporation, 4) ask for inspection of building commencement certificate.

Q: I am planning to buy a 3BHK kindly give me some suggestions and an out look.
Latest Answer: There are 3 bhk apartments available for sale in Assetz East Point, you can click on the link to check the details and availability apartments for sale OR You can call on this toll free number 1800-833-1801 Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I want to buy a luxurious villa or 4 bhk near alibaug beach or kashid beach where I can come with my family in vacation and which has a good appreciation value in the future??

Latest Answer: Yes there are many flats 4BHK Duplex available in Nagpur and its surrounding areas. Currently, I have purchased the same from vrindavan Nagpur and the experience has been great so far. Here is the link to it: http://www.vrindavan.co/

Q: Looking to invest with a time horizon of 10-15years and benefit from potential appreciation. Is this (Greenfields - telecom society) a good buy? What annual percentage return can I expect from this investment?
Latest Answer: The Telecom Employees co-operative housing society was promoted in 1973 to meet the housing needs of post and telecom department. Are they assigning properties to non -employees?

Q: I am going to buy some land in attipattu pudhunagar., The guideline value is around Rss300 per sq ft., I want to know what is current market value( higher or lower) then the guideline value and is it a good investment
Latest Answer: Atthippattu village has a minimum guideline value of Rs.200 per sqft and goes up to a maximum of Rs.300 per sqft. Atthippattu ranks at 1477th position in Tamil Nadu, for having the highest guideline value of Rs.300 per sqft

Q: What are some good options in Chengelpet?

Latest Answer: Chengalpet is located 50 kilometres south of the Chennai city, became the unique selling point to trigger urban development in nearby areas. All thanks to bus connectivity to Chennai and suburban train services. So it is really a good idea to buy a property here at this point of time as this is going to fetch you good returns.

Also see discussions for
Latest Answer: Yes, because it is very close to Western Express Highway and Airport and Mulund West is a developing locality in terms of civic and social amenities. It has quick access to other parts of the city via Western Express Highway. There are many good schools and hospitals are nearby this locality. So, investing here will be a wise decision will give returns in the coming days.

Q: I have heard that several upcoming apartments in Chandigarh are not only of great quality but are also very affordable. What would be the best option?
Latest Answer: Hi Joy!! What is your budget and BHK configuration? Are you looking for any specific project or developer in Chandigarh? To get a best deal write to us....

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!