Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Investment Advice

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: this group provide possession for independent villa on time or not
Latest Answer: First of all i would like to tell you that Satyam G R Garden is a completed project so no issue of delay possession and secondly, you should visit the project site and see the construction status of Villas. Id it is under construction then builder has to register it under RERA. And once it will come under RERA then you do not have to worry, as per RERA rules builder has to give the possession on time otherwise, they have to pay penalty for dealy construction.

Latest Answer: Hi friends, What will be the maintenance charge and common area electricity charge that builder is charging now? I am looking for a 4 bhk for investment purposes. It this locality good for investment?

Q: Looking to invest in Happinest.

Latest Answer: Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the reputed builders in the industry and they are having four project in Chennai such as Happinest, Iris Court, Nova and Aqualily. Which is the project you are looking for?

Also see discussions for
Latest Answer: Aqualily is nestled on the banks of Kolavai Lake and spread across 55 acres of land. The project is having 151 Californian Villas and 610 lifestyle apartments. Aqualily is pre-certified Gold by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). It looks like a good investment.

Q: I am interested in this project, please share all the details for the celebrity serenity for east facing option 2 and the payment plan for the villas
Latest Answer: Serenity is a premium housing project launched by Celebrity in Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore. These 3 BHK Villa in Hosur Road are available from 1741 sqft to 2074 sqft. The rate per sqft of villas here starts at Rs 3650 per sqft. The project is spread over 257 acres of land and there will be a total of 92 villas. The expected possession date of the project is by mid of 2018 and the Villa will be available for sale from Rs 6355 lacs to Rs 7570 lacs.

Q: Hi I am planning to buy a flat in honer vivantis,since this project site in gopannapally is located very interior.what can be expected regarding the future development of this area.Is it advisable to purchase a flat in this area.I am planning to stay in that flat and not for rental purpose.
Please advise
Latest Answer: this is one of the best project in wipro circle to tellapur locality vicinity. there are lots of proposed office will be operational in years. corporate offices such as Waverock building II, Amazon, Central Govt. Research Organization, tishman speyer mega integrated township i.e 2000 acres will add more value this location. Overall its one of the best project with lots of amenities and features with good affordable price.

Latest Answer: Chengelpet is a great location for residential properties. There are well planned properties by reputed developers. Mahindra Aqualily is one of the finest options here. They are offering 1, 2, 3 BHK apartments, villas and duplex houses with commendable amenities that include Swimming pool, Clubhouse, Gym, Indoor and Outdoor activities. The flats start from just 25 lacs which is a great deal for the facilities provided. The standard of living is sure to be good and preferable for family.

Latest Answer: Mahindra Iris Court is offering 3 BHK- Courtyard, 979,1004 Sq. Ft. and 3 BHK - Tower, 1060 Sq. Ft ready-to-move in apartments with basic amenities. The property is located in GST road, and has all modern conveniences in close proximity. They have all Inclusive Scheme at No Additional Charges - Cost is inclusive of Club house, carpark charges, statutory infra charges, corpus fund.(Excluding gov taxes - VAT, Registration & Service Tax)* It is a surely a good buy!

Q: Will the property at Crystal xrbia appreciate ?it is felt that it is already overpriced
Latest Answer: Right Abhishke. 180 sq.ft carpet area for approx 47 lacs including taxes or even more, rate per sq.ft on carpet area comes to 26100 that is just 5% less than what Wadhwa Group is quoting for the Address at Ghatkopar Rs.1.73Cr for 630 carpet area, Which obviously is an high end Township will all amenities, and selling at the same price, just the ticket size has been reduced to fool the middle class and 1st time buyers.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!