Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am interested to purchase a 2BHK flat in Rajarhat, Kolkata.I need expert advice, whether I should purchase flat in the locality or some other location in Kolkata. It is purely for investment purpose.
Latest Answer: Absolutely agree with all of you guys but before putting your hard earned money in a residential housing project, it is important that you check and enquire about the builders credibility. Also check 1.The project approvals. 2.Being a buyer you have all the right to demand for documents associated with approvals procured from the local authorities. 3.Mother deed 4. Khata extraction

Q: I applied for Sukhobristi Phase 4 and was not shortlisted. After the lottery date (12-May-15) its almost 3 months but they are not refunding my application money despite multiple follow ups, while as per brochure it was to be refunded within 60 days of lottery. The call centre executives do not have any information, just asks to wait for another week whenever you call. Please advise should I move to Consumer Court to get my amount back? If yes, what are the documents I need to submit and can I claim any compensation for whatever delay they are making?
Latest Answer: Hello Debraj, I can understand your concern. I would like to suggest you to have a thorough discussion with your builder and ask for the valid reason of delay. Also, you can consult a reputed lawyer to know about the legal aspects of the order and what is mentioned in your lottery document.Thanks.

Q: I am from Kolkata. I am keen to purchase a property in regent city. This will be a resale transaction. The flat is owned by some investor whom I dnt know at all. Please guide me how to proceed further so that i do not get cheated
Latest Answer: Hi Priya thanks for your inputs. I read this forum. This is really very interesting and useful tips to the apartment and any properties. These points are really very important when you are going to buy apartments or Flats. This is really very useful to first-time buyers. Thank you.

Latest Answer: Hi, Sourav, The real estate market in Kolkata is heavily end-user driven. This realty segment witnesses approximately 60% end-user presence.Investors are increasingly focusing on Rajarhat, which is expected to be propelled by the future IT growth story.

Q: Could anyone let me know how to apply for the lottery for Sukhabrishti
Latest Answer: Hi Angshuk, Shukhobrishti in New Township project in Kolkata. The project is initiated by West Bengal Housing, Infrastructure Development Company Ltd., set up for the state infrastructure development with a focus on New Town, Kolkata. Right now, registration of this project is closed, but you should keep watch directly on this website for opening of the lottery for the next phase.

Q: I am interested to purchase a 3 bhk flat in Sukhobristi . Is there any flats available?
Latest Answer: Hi, Phase 5 Sukhobristi Spriha is available to draw. If you are interested Download the form from the website.

Latest Answer: Hi, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or List your property for sale at List your property for sale to find right buyer.

Q: WHAT IS THE BOOKING AMOUNT OF ATMOSPHERE OF KOLKATA AND TILL WHEN THE BOOKING IS OPEN ?
SINCE THE POSSESSION IS IN 2016 JANUARY .AND HOW CAN I BOOK NEXT YEAR START ?
Latest Answer: Thank you so much :)

Q: Looking to buy a 3/2 BHK Ready to Move in Siddha Pines Rajarhat. Please contact at netagar@gmail.com if any available.
Latest Answer: Hi rahul , can you bit more clear whether you are looking only for this project or you are more flexible to know other project in your localities.

Q: I paid full amount and got the plot registered in 2009. There is absolutely no development and the builder is providing no information about the future of the project. Kindly share information if they are refunding money
Latest Answer: HI Sudeep, As per your information issue is delay in development . For this first you can ask with the builder what is the exact problem in delay in project. If any issue with local authorities. Secondly Check your sell agreement paper for any compensation for due delay in possession.if yes then claim with builder.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!