Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi,
I m planning to buy flat in Baruipur and Can i get some useful information of this project?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Arrjavv Sonar Kela? What is your budget? To get more details of this project click this link Arrjavv Sonar Kela, Baruipur, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on your selected property, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi, is this project launched? Can anybody provide me some information on it?
Latest Answer: @Jatindra@@@@ While the phase-1 offered 48 residential apartments, the phase-2 will have 60 2/3BHK apartments. There will be outdoor solar lighting system all across the premises, roof-top party area and kids zone, 24x7 DG back up, CCTV, security and surveillance system, intercom facility, state-of-the-art multi-gym and elevators are some of the basic amenities provided by the developer in this project.

Q: Hi, is there anybody who has booked 4BHK in Arrjavv Petals, Kolkata? What will be the price all including?
Latest Answer: Thanks a lot Nikhil.... Do you have any idea about it's locality and connectivity to the other parts of Kolkata city? Which all banks have approved this project?

Latest Answer: Hi, Are you planning to buy flat in Garia, Kolkata? Here are the list of projects available for sale in Garia. To get detailed information of these projects click this link Flats for sale in Garia Or, To get best deal on your selected property, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: if anyone looking 2/3 BHK Ultra luxury apartments Bangalore. We at smartpropertyhunt.com aim at bringing you the best and most affordable properties across the city, be it land, apartment or independent house. Not only the new ones but also we provide you with options for the best budget homes at prime locations in Bangalore. We get the best quote for our customer from builder.

Q: I have purchased a flat in Kasba under Kolkata Municipal Corporation, and already made 50% payment. But the builder is saying he cannot give completion certificate. Now he is threatening to cancel the agreement and selling the flat to someone else. What to do? Please advise
Latest Answer: Thanks for sharing this post.

Q: Like to buy a 3 BHK apartment/independent house. Prefer New project/Resale within 5 yr old. Able to pay 25% of the property valuation upfront and remaining amount in 60 EMIs. Will pay interest @ bank deposit rate while paying 60 EMIs. Ownership will remain with the owner till completion of 60 EMIs. I Don't want to go for bank loan. Could you please connect me some interested property seller/broker.
Latest Answer: Hi Gobinda, Thanks. What exactly I am looking for is, some owner to contact me on email/phone who would be interested with my proposal. Could you help me anyway on that?

Q: Hi, Who's liable to pay Utility Bills during under construction, Contractor or Owner?
Latest Answer: thanks for sharing..

Latest Answer: The area is about 11-12 Km away of Unitech stoppage. I also did the same mistake and booked a flat there by seeing the ad only which mentioned that it is only 15 minutes drive from Sector V. But in reality it is something else. The agreement was also done after a long time and there were severe miscommunication on the part of the realtors. They don't follow any kind of timelines but when it comes to charging buyers regarding installments and all, they are very much prompt in their approach. To my own consolation, last time when I visited the site in June 2016, I construction going on at good speed and the road to the project have been renovated, I felt a little less worried. But I highly doubt that the handover will happen at their mentioned timeline.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!