Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Please let me know a good project name or a builder name whom i can trust in quality. And also Budget. I am looking for something within 25 lacs or less.

Q: I really want to know if plots are still available here .. please provide details
Latest Answer: Good afternoon Subhajit..... Yes, there are few plots still available in Innox City, Rajarhat, Kolkata. These plots are available in 1440 sq-ft. corner plot @Rs.800/sq-ft. and 1800 sq-ft. road facinng @Rs. 390/sq-ft. But before buying find out whether it is a agriculture plot or not. If it is a agriculture plot, then don't go for it. You will have to face a lot of problems in future.

Latest Answer: Hi Sajal da, Please tell me is it advice able to invest in sukhobrishti project 6 ?

Q: i want to purchase a flat in an ongoing project where prevailing circle rate is 4000/sqft. but builder is ready to book it @ 3700/sqft. do i or the builder have to pay capital gain tax or any other kind of tax. is it right to purchase a flat @ below the circle rate. pls. clarify.
Latest Answer: Hi, Remember, you may buy and sell a property at any mutually agreed price but the fact is that when you go to register the said property in the office of the sub-registrar, you would find that the official, supposed to register your property deal, would compare the sale consideration as mentioned in the sale deed with the fair market value of the property. The rate so fixed is known as the “circle rate”. Now if the sale consideration as mentioned in the sale deed is lower than the circle rate, the stamp duty would be calculated as per the value prescribed for circle rate.

Q: I am interested in this property, could you please provide some more details
Latest Answer: Hi Sajal, The cost of the 1440-7200 sq-ft plots will be Rs. 6.99 lakh to Rs. 35 laks. And the date of possession will be December 2017.

Q: Specifically, I want to know if the area is safe after dark, public transport options available to City Center 2 and to different parts of Kolkata, the complex management, whether postman delivers letters, building material quality. Basically, I want to understand how livable the area is.
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi,
I have recently given up my Indian citizenship, and am planning to buy residential land in Kolkata. Problem is, the land has still NOT been converted from Shalee to Vaastu. The developer says it will be converted, and I have absolutely no reasons to NOT believe them.

But I am a bit grey on the applicable rules, whether I can still go ahead and make a purchase, or I need to wait till the land is converted, and when the price is quite high, of course, to buy it.

Can someone who is more aware let me know?

Latest Answer: Hey Buddy, I would suggest you to wait till the land is converted from Shalee to Vaastu as you will be on the safer side while buying the plot.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!