Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Buying property in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Can anyone help me projects around 16 lakhs 2 bhk. Also usashi kong town projects. Are they trustable builder. Plz help me out.
Latest Answer: Hi, As your budget is too low so, there is no 2 BHK flats available at this range. There are few 2 BHK flats are available in the range of Rs. 23-33 Lakh. To get more information of these properties , please click this link 2 BHK for sale in New Town Action Area-1, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I SAW THE AD ON A BENGALI DAILY
Latest Answer: Hi Urmi, I will suggest you that do not follow all those advertisements. These are nothing but to trap the innocent buyers. You do not know what other charges they will add in the middle of the construction. Do not think that you have lost the opportunity. After booking by Rs.1, you have to pay 20% of the flat cost within 30 days.

Latest Answer: Yes, even 3 months back i have inquired for 3BHK but they told me to consult broker if there is any resale inventory is available with them. Is there anyone who can suggest me a good project in nearby localities with good amenities?

Latest Answer: Hi Rajat!! Are you looking for 1BHK flat in Sukhobristi, Rajarhat? To get more details of the flat, click this link 1bhk flat for sale in Sukhobristi, Rajarhat Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: What is the current status of Magnolia Melody by Magnolia Infrastructure Development Ltd, Rajarhat, Kolkata? Is this project safe to buy? Which local body and financial institutions have approved it?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you planning to buy flats in Magnolia Melody, Rajarhat, Kolkata? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details of this project, click this link Magnolia Melody, Rajarhat Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: I need some information on Realtech Basanta, Rajarhat. What are the BHK option available in it and what is its asking rate?
Latest Answer: Hi Hhari, Are you looking for flat in Realtech Basanta, Rajarhat, Kolkata? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details of this project, click this link Realtech Basanta, Rajarhat Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I have booked a 2BHK flay in Atri Green Enclave. I want to know the current status of this project as well as its possession date?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Atri Green Enclave, Rajpur Sonarpur, Kolkata? What is your budget? To get more details of this project, click this link Atri Green Enclave, Rajpur Sonarpur, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: Which local body has approved Primarc Gangetica, Chandannagar? All are approval in place? What about the bank loan?
Latest Answer: Hi! Are you looking for flat in Primarc Gangetica, Chandannagar, Hooghly? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details of this project, click this link Primarc Gangetica, Chandannagar, Hooghly Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: Hi,
What is the current status of Primarc Aura project? Can i get some latest update on it?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Primarc Riya Aura project at Hooghly, Kolkata? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details about this project, click this link Primarc Aura, Hooghly, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: Hi,
I m planning to buy flat in Baruipur and Can i get some useful information of this project?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Arrjavv Sonar Kela? What is your budget? To get more details of this project click this link Arrjavv Sonar Kela, Baruipur, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on your selected property, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!